Brand new 'round this parts.

E

evices

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? Let's go with Vic.
Boy, girl, or a mystery? The world may never know.. nah I'm one classy lady.
How many years young are you? Well now, this is getting personal. 18.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes'm. It's been a while though.
Groups or One on One? Comes and goes.
Pool or Beach? Neither. Lake, maybe?
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? That is such a TOUGH question. I listen to a lot of music. But I'll go with Maxence Cyrin's cover of Where Is My Mind? Look it up, folks.

Honestly, I don't know exactly where to go with this whole thing. It's been a loong time since I've done any roleplaying. I kind of want to get back into it. I don't want this to be just some bored, one night thing. Help me keep it going! Invite me to some roleplays and whatnot. Get me into it! (;

But seriously, I'm up for most anything. Fantasy, realistic, sci-fi, romantic, etc. I'm all in. Vic.

Welcome to Iwaku, evices. Hopefully you find some interesting stuff to keep you around. I suggest going to the Chats, specifically CBOX General. There are a lot of cool people that hang out in there and it will get you more involved with the community. That is if you plan on sticking around. Lol

You also mentioned for people to invite you to roleplays, and that you like the Fantasy genre. So here's a link to my "Of Gods and War" roleplay that you're more than welcome to join. xD

Welcome! I too started as a 'bored, one-night thing' and got hooked, you'll like this place, I'm sure

I'm up for roleplays anytime if you don't mind a relaxed pace (read, I reply 2-3 times a week on a good week, I'm a busy lady with a full-time job and rent to pay!)

but even if you don't have any roleplays going on there's lots to do, especially in the Roleplay Institute, Creative Challenges, and Guild of Worldbuilding! Try some of the exercises (they're fun! it's mostly coming up with plot candies and creatures and some tips to practice sharpening your writing and communication skills) or post your own!

*throws welcome cookies out the side of the window and drives on*
1746_300x300.jpg
WELCOME TO THE GAN-I MEAN COMMUNITY!
Get ready to get jumped in at midnight @ __ @