1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Brand New and Excited to be Here!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Fliksie, Mar 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all! My name is Fliksie, and I've been roleplaying for a few years. It's been a while since I've had a site to roleplay with other people, and so I'm really happy to have found Iwaku! If anyone has any advice for getting accustomed to this website's style, I would greatly appreciate it! c:
    A little about me:
    I'm a girl, in my teens, who absolutely loves writing. I'm open to almost any kind of roleplaying, but realistic roleplaying is not my speciality. I especially love finding new interests.
    Hope we can have fun roleplaying together!

2. Hey there Fliksie! Welcome to Iwaku! :)

We like to think that the way we have Iwaku set up it a pretty simple system. All you really need to do is pay attention to the descriptions we have for each part of the forum. The Home page has a lot of useful links on it too, including the Community 101. Of course you can always just pop into the CBOX and ask us a few questions there. Don't be shy! We like to help. ^_^

Happy roleplaying!

PS: You're also welcome to send me a message if you need help with anything. :)

3. Welcome to Iwaku, Fliksie!

4. Welcome!
    Hope you have a good time, here on Iwaku!

5. Howdy Flicksie! :D welcome to the community!

6. Welcome :) Glad to have you, I am not that good at realistic genre either, I always like fantasy settings best for some reason

7. Welcome to Iwaku ^^

Hope you get into the stream of stories soon, and partake in the awesome :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.