Brand New and Excited to be Here!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Fliksie, Mar 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all! My name is Fliksie, and I've been roleplaying for a few years. It's been a while since I've had a site to roleplay with other people, and so I'm really happy to have found Iwaku! If anyone has any advice for getting accustomed to this website's style, I would greatly appreciate it! c:
    A little about me:
    I'm a girl, in my teens, who absolutely loves writing. I'm open to almost any kind of roleplaying, but realistic roleplaying is not my speciality. I especially love finding new interests.
    Hope we can have fun roleplaying together!

2. Hey there Fliksie! Welcome to Iwaku! :)

We like to think that the way we have Iwaku set up it a pretty simple system. All you really need to do is pay attention to the descriptions we have for each part of the forum. The Home page has a lot of useful links on it too, including the Community 101. Of course you can always just pop into the CBOX and ask us a few questions there. Don't be shy! We like to help. ^_^

Happy roleplaying!

PS: You're also welcome to send me a message if you need help with anything. :)

3. Welcome to Iwaku, Fliksie!

4. Welcome!
    Hope you have a good time, here on Iwaku!

5. Howdy Flicksie! :D welcome to the community!

6. Welcome :) Glad to have you, I am not that good at realistic genre either, I always like fantasy settings best for some reason

7. Welcome to Iwaku ^^

Hope you get into the stream of stories soon, and partake in the awesome :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.