Branches

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized there are two dogs a cat and a mouse, wonder how that's gonna work out XD.

@Thingtastic another question- what's the bathroom set up like? Is there a girls bathroom and a boys bathrooms? Do all the kids have to share one bathroom

I never would have thought of that and therefore give you a cookie (or cake..or pie) for thinking of it.
I'll take pie. :D

When are we starting? :)
Soon my child, Soon. I'll be posting the IC in an hour or two.

@Thingtastic
Ashley and Daisy's room- Daisy doesn't have a bed frame. She has a mattress on the floor. When she first came to the Ellingtons they gave her a bed frame, but she has a tendency to be rather wild when she sleeps and fell out of it...a lot
(After one too many bumps and bruises Mr. and Mrs. Ellington decided it would be best to just not have her in a bed frame for now)

I wil add this to Daisy's form tomorrow. :-)
Okay

I just realized there are two dogs a cat and a mouse, wonder how that's gonna work out XD.
Carnage Hopefully well. ^_^

@Thingtastic another question- what's the bathroom set up like? Is there a girls bathroom and a boys bathrooms? Do all the kids have to share one bathroom
Your teachers must love you. ^_^

Okay then...I will make a bathroom guide.

GM POST

Bathroom Guide
(as requested)

@Cats @SashaBliss @Prince Shattered Charming @Charlie Vasilyev @TheImagineer @Icystorm @andrew21234 @OlympusBlood @Finhawk
(Hopefully I tagged everybody! If not, I apologize!)

Master Suite Bathroom used by the parents.
Teen Girl's Bathroom (Over 12+)
Teen Boy's Bathroom (Over 12+)
Kids Bathroom (Under 12)

So basically the proper demographic uses the bathrooms above, but the house rules are that if for example, the teen boy bathroom is occupied, then they can use any of the other unoccupied bathrooms.

After looking at all those beautiful bathrooms the only thing that came to mind when I looked at the kids bathroom is 'Adorable!'
I want the teen girl's bathroom, but I don't think it will fit in my apartment... Who needs that second bedroom when you can have a third beautiful bathroom. :D
Can't say the landlord would be too happy but oh well. xD

After looking at all those beautiful bathrooms the only thing that came to mind when I looked at the kids bathroom is 'Adorable!'
I want the teen girl's bathroom, but I don't think it will fit in my apartment... Who needs that second bedroom when you can have a third beautiful bathroom. :D
Can't say the landlord would be too happy but oh well. xD
Oh my gosh, I loved the bathrooms too. When I get my own place I am so going to get one of those. :D

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@TheImagineer
Great post, but it's not Forbes it's Ellington. ^_^

I keep saying this, but definitely tomorrow. I didn't know I was going to be soo busy, but Scarlet's thoughts one the fam will be up tomorrow.

@Thingtastic

Hey would you mind either using one size bigger or a different font? The one you use is a little hard for me to read...sorry.

EDIT: I made Daisy's bio a little more detailed. :-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally added families to cs, so I guess wait for Wonderful and than post for Scar after.

Though I think you could just post...I could be wrong, but your form is finished so yeah...I dunno. :-P

True, since it's only the family part and nothing should be wrong with that, might just post.

Status
Not open for further replies.