Branches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarlet relationships will be up tomorrow had work from 12-8pm so basically was at work all day xD

I was referring to these parts, as I assume Seth is in high school and Daisy is not.

Yeah that's what we were saying.

Seth only goes to school now and then, but none of those ideas are being used because we're just saying Seth knows Daisy because he hangs out with Jason.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
ADD-ON: Sorry I wasn't clear the first time. :-) I'm working on my communication. :-)

Is this still open to new players? If not, I understand and no hard feelings!

Appearance
- real appearance-

th

Name
Philip McIntosh
Nickname(s)
Phil
- 19 max -
Birth Date
April 25
Sex
Male
Gender Identity Male
Sexual Orientation
Unsure
Relationship Status
Single

Pet
- All children allotted one to teach responsibility -
none at the moment

Grade
3rd
Occupation
None
- If old enough they're encouraged to have a part time job -
Educational Focus
Unsure
- What they want to study once they get to college -
Occupational Ambition
Unsure
- What they want to do after college -

Criminal Record
Stealing from a gas station
reading, cuddling, affection, night and swimming
Dislikes
women (doesn't trust), snakes and getting up early
Hobbies
Reading, swimming and drawing, although he isn't very good at the last one
Talents
He is good at swimming as well as figuring out puzzles, he is also decently smart academically

Personality
- Do not list. At least 3 positive traits and 3 negative traits -
Phil is a very kind and caring person, he is always looking out for other people and loves helping others, he is also extremely affectionate toward those he cares about. Due to his past he does not trust women at all and it takes a lot for him to begin to trust one, while he is very caring he can be very stubborn and if he doesn't want to do something he won't do it, he does not know about personal space.
Biography
- Two paragraphs at least, before and after the Forbes. Well written at least. -
Phil was raised by his neglectful mother and when he was younger was often taken care of by his grandfather. When he was 5 years old his grandfather died leaving him with just his mother who would often leave him to starve. This caused him to believe that all women were awful people since the only woman in his live treated him like he was useless. He then had to resort to stealing in order to survive, this worked for a while before he was caught and when his mother found out she abandoned him leaving him a ward of the state. Phil was then sent to a group home for boys who had criminal pasts, although no charges were pressed. He lived there for two years before being adopted by his new parents.

He had only been with the family a few weeks and is still trying to find his place in the family. He likes the male members of the family for the most part but so far hasn't really connected with them. As for the female members he does his best to stay away from them believing them to be evil. He enjoys going to school as he had very little schooling before coming to the Forbes home. He is also pretty good at most of his classes so he enjoys it. Overall he just wants someone to love and someone he can love back. He is often hugging or kissing the members of the family who he wants to be close to as a sign that he likes them.

BranchDividerLeft.png

Relationships with Family

Scarlet Catherine
"She's pretty at least"
Phil doesn't like her...but does think she's really pretty but will never admit it.

[Felix Kozlov]
"He's pretty cool....I like his music"
Phli likes Felix for the most part and is one of his favorite brothers, especially since they are so close in age.

[Ashley Blake]
"her lizard is scary"
Like his other "sisters" he doesn't like her, especially since her pet is a lizard which he thinks are like snakes which he absolutely hates.

[Dante]
"She's okay"
Phil doesn't really know her that well but still doesn't like her do to her being a female.

[Max Munoz]
"He's pretty cool...I like his cat"
Phil likes Max and loves to play with his cat when Max lets him.

[Jason Morris]
"I like him....he gives good hugs"
Jason is another one of Phil's favorite family members as he seems to enjoy his affection which makes him happy, he feels comfortable with Jason which is something he hasn't had in a while.

[Jack Singer]
"He's okay I guess"
He doesn't quite trust Jack but doesn't dislike him.

[Daisy Peters]
"She's weird"
Phil doesn't completely understand that she has a mental disorder and just chooses it as another reason to not like her, and women in general.

[Angelica Forbes]
"I guess she isn't that bad"
She is Phil's favorite female family member, he thinks she is funny...but won't admit it and will do his best to hide it when he laughs because of something she says or does. That being said he doesn't like her...or at least he tries too, do to his past he is scared his new "mom" will turn out like his biological one and neglect him...slowly though she is forming a place in Phil's heart.

Robert Forbes
"I like him...he's a nice guy"
Phil really likes Robert (who he still is uncomfortable calling "Dad") he isn't sure how his father will take his affection, this normally wouldn't bother him but he is worried that Robert might put him back in the system.

[Randolph Smith]
"He's kinda mean"
Randy is Phil's least favorite male family member. He thinks the other is mean but he also thinks he is kinda funny.

Zuri
"Eh at least she likes swimming"
While Phil doesn't like any of his "sisters" Zuri is probably his favorite since she likes to swim, he still doesn't like her though.
Yes I know my CS is awful....I've had a long week....I'm a better RP'er than CS writer I promise

Last edited:
Appearance
- real appearance-

th

Name
Philip McIntosh
Nickname(s)
Phil
- 19 max -
Birth Date
April 25
Sex
Male
Gender Identity Male
Sexual Orientation
Unsure
Relationship Status
Single

Pet
none at the moment

Grade
3rd
Occupation
None
Educational Focus
Unsure
Occupational Ambition
Unsure

Criminal Record
Dislikes
Hobbies
Talents
He is good at swimming as well as figuring out puzzles, he is also decently smart academically

Personality
Phil is a very kind and caring person, he is always looking out for other people and loves helping others, he is also extremely affectionate toward those he cares about. Due to his past he does not trust women at all and it takes a lot for him to begin to trust one, while he is very caring he can be very stubborn and if he doesn't want to do something he won't do it, he does not know about personal space.
Biography
- Two paragraphs at least, before and after the Forbes. Well written at least. -
Phil was raised by his neglectful mother and when he was younger was often taken care of by his grandfather. When he was 5 years old his grandfather died leaving him with just his mother who would often leave him to starve. This caused him to believe that all women were awful people since the only woman in his live treated him like he was useless. He then had to resort to stealing in order to survive, this worked for a while before he was caught and when his mother found out she abandoned him leaving him a ward of the state. Phil was then sent to a group home for boys who had criminal pasts, although no charges were pressed. He lived there for two years before being adopted by his new parents.

He had only been with the family a few weeks and is still trying to find his place in the family. He likes the male members of the family for the most part but so far hasn't really connected with them. As for the female members he does his best to stay away from them believing them to be evil. He enjoys going to school as he had very little schooling before coming to the Forbes home. He is also pretty good at most of his classes so he enjoys it. Overall he just wants someone to love and someone he can love back. He is often hugging or kissing the members of the family who he wants to be close to as a sign that he likes them.

BranchDividerLeft.png

Relationships With Family
To be decided

Yes I know my CS is awful....I've had a long week....I'm a better RP'er than CS writer I promise

Aww...he's so adorable. :-)

Reactions: andrew21234
Appearance
- real appearance-

th

Name
Philip McIntosh
Nickname(s)
Phil
- 19 max -
Birth Date
April 25
Sex
Male
Gender Identity Male
Sexual Orientation
Unsure
Relationship Status
Single

Pet
none at the moment

Grade
3rd
Occupation
None
Educational Focus
Unsure
Occupational Ambition
Unsure

Criminal Record
Dislikes
Hobbies
Talents

Personality
Biography

BranchDividerLeft.png

Relationships With Family
To be decided

Okay cool just make sure you have the family relationships up by tonight.

Reactions: andrew21234
Thingtastic updated Branches with a new update entry:

Felix

I have lost interest in rping Felix so he's gone. I might add the character that I had scrapped before, but probably not. Anywhoo, that's all I wanted to say!

Oh wait wait wait--
We will be starting the rp momentarily, but everyone needs to have their relationships for the family finished, or you won't be able to post.

Read the rest of this update entry...

But felix was cool ;-; i was looking forward to hear the theme song he made for dante.
Yeah sorry about that! He just suddenly seemed crazy bland to me.

RIP Felix.

I should have the relationship stuff up-to-date. Though it's about 2:30 am where I live now and even badass people like me need sleep so I won't be around when this is kicked into motion anyway. :,D

GM POST

Room Assignments
(Not all kids are paired up due to specific reasons)

@Cats @SashaBliss @Prince Shattered Charming @Charlie Vasilyev @TheImagineer @Icystorm @andrew21234 @OlympusBlood @Finhawk
(Hopefully I tagged everybody! If not, I apologize!)

Okay so let me just give you a rundown of the house;
Obviously Robert and Angelica sleep in the same room, which is a master suite. Daisy and Ashley sleep in a medium sized room attached to the master suite, simply because they are the two youngest and if Daisy ever needs medical attention, her parents are less than three feet away. Daisy and Ashley do however have their own door to enter and exit from, which opens into the hall.

To the right of Daisy/Ashley's door are three other doors to three separate rooms belonging to Scarlet, Dante and Zuri.

On the other side of the hall are the boys' rooms.

(This was hard because a
lot of the boys are budding sociopaths and are a little abrasive. >.<)
The first door leads to Randolph's room.
The next door leads to Jack and Philip's shared room. Shared because they're the two youngest boys and Angelica thinks that Jack could benefit from Philip's innocence and warmth and that Phillip could benefit from Jack's nonchalance towards everyone so that he can begin to get over his aversion to females.
The door next to them leads to Max's room. (He would have roomed with Jason but unfortunately cat + mouse = carnage and tears.)

Then next to Max's room is Jason's room.

Last edited:
(He would have roomed with Jason but unfortunately cat + mouse = carnage and tears.)
I never would have thought of that and therefore give you a cookie (or cake..or pie) for thinking of it.

@Thingtastic
Ashley and Daisy's room- Daisy doesn't have a bed frame. She has a mattress on the floor. When she first came to the Ellingtons they gave her a bed frame, but she has a tendency to be rather wild when she sleeps and fell out of it...a lot
(After one too many bumps and bruises Mr. and Mrs. Ellington decided it would be best to just not have her in a bed frame for now)

I wil add this to Daisy's form tomorrow. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.