Branches (Re-Boot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stormi

Original poster
The San Juan National Forest is a U.S. National Forest covering over 1,878,846 acres in south-western Colorado. A family whole host of foster and adopted kids, as the parents are incapable of having biological children. The parents have a tendency to adopt children from less than savory households or children who have been thrust into the cruel adoption system at an age where they are unlikely to be adopted or children forced into other negative situations. But they love these children all the same no matter their background, disabilities or what harrowing events they have suffered through. The family didn't always live in the park, but after bringing home their fourth child and after establishing their 'one pet per child' rule, they realized that they had to relocate to a larger more accommodating area, so they moved to San Juan National Forest, near the Dolores river.

The house resides on a large hill in the mountains, the hill leads down into a large open field with tall grass, several shrubs, and it runs into a shore of rocks then the river. The road goes along the mountain for a while before reaching a valley, that leads to the nearest town. It takes around 20 to 30 minutes to get to Dolores and about 45 minutes to an hour to get to Cortez. During the school year the kids have to wake up early in order to get to school on time.

If you're interested please say so below.​

Reactions: andrew21234
Still going to join but will change up my char, maybe be better if I have a new fresh char or something.

I'm here but I won't be able to post till next Friday. (This is my last day before I go camping.)

Yup, I'm still interested. I also thought about going with a different character for a change but I'm not so sure. :,]

Yeah I might change my character also. Not sure though since the character I would use is currently in a lot of role plays.

I'll probably use the same character

Yup I'm interested. I'll be keeping Tym might be changing Daisy(or editing her slightly)

Hopefully we can also get some new people. I will not be changing characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.