Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Any
I need help, i think i might be insane. I have spent majority of my life thinking and ended up asking myself questions. who am i? what am i? do i really exsist? whats my purpose in life? why is everything i do wrong? i just seem to get nothing right. i have made no significant impact on anything. i've only set back and watch life move around me. every time i try to be apart of it i am 'rejected'. "why" i have no idea , ive tried many diffrent things but nothing works. like ether i have worst luck or my timing is always bad. i have thought on this for years, but maybe i can't find the answers i seek. yet i don't think any one can answer these questions for there not questions with 1 set answer. why do i exsist? was i born at the wrong time or should i never have exsisted. why do i ask myself these questions and ponder them almost constantly my whole life? is there something wrong with me?

42, bruh.

Seriously though, the answers you seek do not exist in a vaccuum. There is no universal experience, no universal answer. You exist because you exist, simple as that. You aren't here to make a specific impact; you have no pre-ordained destiny. There is no luck, just a series of coincidence and what we perceive as could be destiny, simply because we are creatures of pattern and seek these things out.

Your life is what you make of it. Your "luck" is what you turn it out to be. Your timing is off because you have no rhythm.

Accept that you are nothing but a cog in the great machine of time, or realize that you are the star of your own film. Or both. Ultimately, you make life what you want to make of it. If you want money, seek money. Go after it with every ounce of will and strength and determination you have. If not, seek out and destroy another goal of yours. Just realize, life is but a series of goals you set yourself, and no more than that.

Dude, I just wanna say, if you can still question whether or not you're insane... Spoiler alert: you're not.

What you, my friend, are experiencing is an existential crisis, which is perfectly normal and everybody goes through it. The fact of the matter is that true purpose is all but nonexistent in this cold and heartless universe, but you shouldn't let that hold you back. The best advice I can give to you is to just be yourself, the absolute best you can be. Create your own purpose in life, find what you enjoy most and pursue it. The universe is gonna try to bring you down, but don't let it, go out there and live your life to its fullest potential. It's called the pursuit of happiness and no one, I repeat, no one has the right to take it away from you.

Here's my answer (That is also a question):

Does it matter?

Right now, you are concentrating on the nature of your existence, which is natural. Most, if not all, do the same thing. We question why we are here, why we are what we are, who am I and so on. While you think of this, you are using those precious seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years to think about it. Instead of spending time thinking WHO you are and WHY you're here, spend that time DOING something.

I've always said that the most important thing for ANYONE is to be happy. How? Well, that's for you to decide. We are all different and different things make us happy, but I feel the most important thing is to seek and live with this happiness. Once you have that, you'll feel like you have lived a good life. That's all you really want, is to live a good life. Once you found what makes you happy, just go with it and live it.

That is my opinion on the matter.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
Status
Not open for further replies.