Bradley x Trever - You're Toxic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah... Just school." Bradley sighed. School sucked because he was surrounded by people who didn't take lightly to a gay guy. but it wasn't as bad as high school. It wasn't upsetting as it was - annoying. He could do with friends really. Bradley watched some guy pat Trevor's shoulder, Trevor didn't act like that was his best friend. "Who was that?" Bradley ran a hand through his blond hair, watching the man disperse into the crowd.

Watching the guy walk away, Trevor wrung his brain a moment longer, squinting his eyes, before turning back to the blonde. "No idea." he chuckled, resting his head on a fist to peer over at Brad. "So how's school for fags these days? I remember a lot of awkward locker room run ins." he mused, tapping a finger on the neck of his bottle, before giving it a twirl. "And fights." he added in a mumble, frowning a little as he lifted the bottle to take a drink. Brad didn't look like the fighting type. Maybe things were better now. It wasn't highschool anyway. Still.. There were more than a handful of homophobes in town.

Bradley let out an airy laugh, unsure if Trevor was joking or not. When Trevor said fags, Bradley shrugged. That was what they called him in school a lot. "You know, impossible to go to the gym without guys avoiding you in the locker room." He gave him a crooked grin. To make himself feel better about it, he tried to keep lighthearted about it, "Then you get the girls who want a gay best friend. Ugh." Bradley hated girls like that. He knew nothing about fashion what so ever and a straight guy probably knew how to dress better than he did. "I'm not even that camp - I don't know what's so gay about me." Bradley snorted.

Trevor smiled a little, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "Drooling over your male model could be part of it." he teased, scratching at his chin a little, before sitting up. "I never got the Gay Best Friend status." he laughed a little, swirling the last few sips of his beer. "Guess I'm not technically gay, though.." Shrugging, the guy downed the rest of his drink, before sighing. "I should head home before I start seeing three of you." Standing with a bit of a waver, Trevor grabbed his wallet, sliding a 50 across the bar. "Wanna play pool?"

Bradley rolled his eyes, "Right." knowing he made himself obvious when he first met his model.
"Uh, I'm really no good.." He sighed, looking over to the table. In fact, Bradley had never played pool in his life and had no idea how it worked. It probably was more of a bar-dwellers game. When Trevor stood up, Bradley did too, looking up to him with a small smile.

"Oh, come on. I'll teach ya." Trevor smirked, leading the way over. He reached down to grab the balls, setting them up. "Wanna break?" he asked, glancing up to the guy as he rearranged things in the triangle. How exactly is he supposed to teach him how to play without touching him? Carefully. With.. Details that his inebriated mind couldn't comprehend. Whatever, the place was empty over here, so he'd have enough time to figure it out.

There was no way Bradley was going to give up that chance. "Okay." He said quickly, pulling down the sleeves of his jacket over his fists. "Honestly, I have no idea.." He shrugged. When Trevor spoke, Bradley leaned over for a stick and paused, "Uh--" He didn't know what he meant. "Oh! The balls, yeah.. Do I just kind of?" Bradley frowned as he mimicked a movement as he looked at Trevor.

His eyes drew down to Brad's fingers, and he had to chuckle at the motion. Perfect; just keep those sleeves there, and he'd be fine. "Come here." he nodded, tugging the guy over to him. "Alright, lean over like this." Holding Brad at the hips, he leaned a hand on his back to bend him over the table, before taking his arms gently. "Line it up, and keep your arms level; if you tear this thing, Jimmy's gonna take it out of your ass." Leaning closer, Trevor chewed at his lip ring, noting how fast his heart had decided to start beating. "Just.. keep the stroke smooth. Commit to it before making a move, or you're going to botch it." Placing a hand on Brad's he leaned closer, placing his hand on the table to steady the shot.

When Trevor tugged at Bradley, he let out a meek squeak, a little shocked. But when he felt himself being maneuvered around at his hips and being bent over, Bradley went a deep red, "Oh..." he breathed, in shock this was happening. "Yeah.." Bradley blinked as he listened to Trevor, not really focusing on what he was saying, but the touches on his back and his hand. He looked down, his heart about to beat out of his chest and splatter onto the table, "Okay.." This was too enjoyable, it was so provocative. But that seemed like Trevor. His hands were shaking a little as he finally took a shot, managing to hit the white ball into the triangle and breaking it up pretty well. Bradley smiled before slowly turning his head to look at the man who was closely behind him, "Good?" He asked quietly.

((Lame, I thought I had replied to this already. Sorry :/))

Trevor watched as he took the shot. There was a crack as they split and he smiled a little. "Yeah; good job." he nodded, stepping back reluctantly, and clapping a hand on the guy's shoulder. "My turn." winking, he took his own cue, lining up a shot and sinking a solid. "So, do you have classes tomorrow?" he asked, rounding the table for his second shot. Maybe they could do something. Trevs wasn't entirely sure what that something could be, but he liked Brad's company. Maybe go.. To a beach or something?

Trevor moved away and made Bradley pout. The closeness then was just right, why move? "Okays.." Bradley moved away and played with the stick thing, watching Trevor as he moved and sighing at the wink. So attractive. "Classes?" Bradley thought quickly, no! He didn't! "Nope I don't go in til Tuesday..." He tried to sound cool, but he wanted Trevor to ask him out to do something. Like there was anything to do in this city. Except make out at Bradley's apartment... But that didn't seem likely. His eyes followed Trevor as he watched him play.

Trevor smiled a little, ending his turn and looking over to the blonde. "Wanna do something?" Sure it was sort of vague, but he wasn't entirely sure what that something could be. Something outside? Outside was good. Confined spaces were not.
"Uh.. Like swimming or something? It's supposed to be hot, right? " Trevs wasn't entirely sure. He thought he remembered something about it being nice out, but he wasn't the type to follow the weather.

Bradley grinned, thank god Trevor wanted to spend time with him. "Uh, swimming? Okay, sure!" Bradley would risk being seen in public in his trunks just so he could see shirtless Trevor again. His body bothered Bradley a little, he was no where as toned and sexy as Trevor was. His stomach only showed his muscles a little. but it would be worth it. "I haven't gone swimming in ages, actually.." Bradley rested his head on the stick as he watched Trevor before realizing it was his turn, "Oh!"

Status
Not open for further replies.