4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Drama, angst, dark roleplays, yaoi, modern, set in the future, romance, horror, family, coming of age. I like a lot of shit.
Hiya, I'm ForeverRed, and I was just wondering if anyone would like to do this roleplay with me!

Muse A is young and naïve, always looking for trouble. They finally find it with Muse B, an older, cooler type that they encounter in a club they have no business being at with their fake ID. Muse B is attracted to Muse A on a physical level, but once Muse A's age reveals itself, Muse B lays down the harsh truth: they're not interested in anything beyond a one night stand and they're definitely not what Muse A needs (and vice versa). Reluctant to let the opportunity to be with Muse B slip away, Muse A convinces Muse B to take them home. Lust clouds Muse B's judgment and they let Muse A spend the night. In the heat of the moment, when the chemistry is so obviously there, Muse B says all the things Muse A wants to hear. Once it's all over, however, Muse B's attitude toward Muse A hasn't changed–but Muse A doesn't believe it's a hopeless cause. Much to Muse B's dismay, Muse A starts coming around to their place, hanging with their friends, finding little ways to push into their life in the hopes of showing Muse B how good they'd be together despite their difference in age. Muse B insists that their relationship will never be; yet Muse B can't help sending mixed signals when they continue to fall into bed with Muse A.
(I would like to be Muse B, if you wanna rp, PM me)

Status
Not open for further replies.