Boys, soccer balls and love triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still took a moment to register in her mind. She heard the cheers, then largely smiled when she finally understood what had happened. The team was happy, everyone, expect the other team of course. Everyone was happy what she had did, even Aiden seemed to be satisfied. Blake couldn't help but have a large, sparkling smile so through.

Jamie had placed his arm around her, and Blake couldn't help but blush upon the close contact. If only he knew that he wasn't saying the right word when he said man. She had to shake it off. She didn't want to look strange but at least a redness could just look like she was tired.

After the game, she followed Jamie to their room. It was there he mentioned about Aiden possibly caring about her. Again, a blush showed up. It was really hard to be around a whole bunch of guys and not, especially when they were mentioning something nice. "I'm just glad I could help the team," she commented. "But, I don't know about Aiden. I'm just his teammate so I guess it makes sense to care about your team. If not, things might go wrong."

Blake was going to have to wait until Jamie was away to change, but she was actually excited about their dinner now that she was able to support the team in a real game.

Status
Not open for further replies.