Boys and Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anette wasn't bothered by the fact that the teacher had to leave, she didn't want to get home anyway. She recognized the two boys from before who had ran into her but there was someone else there too. Touma started a conversation, which Anette figured would be a good idea if they were going to have to be there long. Just then she was about to say something when she heard the door open, seeing that someone there. She smiled at them, hoping that would get them to come in. She turned back to the others, "Well, I'm Anette just to let everyone else know." She replied, "It's really nice to meet you all."

One by one, he listened to the others introduce themselves. Alexei knew he had no choice but to introduce himself as well. He didn't want to seem as unfriendly towards the rest. But then again, he already is unfriendly. Shoving that thought aside, he spoke after Anette, "The name's Alexei." He said, without facing the others, he was merely facing front, staring at the blackboard of the classroom while he drummed his fingers on the desk. Occasionally, he would glare at the class clock then to the classroom door before looking front to the blackboard again.

Puru gave the girl who smiled at him a light grin back. Putting his papers into his pocket quickly, Ru stepped into the room further. Puru passed Alexei sitting in his desk and have him a slight wave. Walking up to the group of people, Puru stood a bit back, not wanting to interrupt. However he waited until his turn to greet them.
"Hello, I'm Puru Rosati," he offered them all a weak smile, "um, this is Mrs. Nakamura's classroom, right," Puru added quickly rubbing his nape.

It was dark, no not dark, pitch black. Why was it so dark? Vince then opened his eyes to find that it was still dark. Damn I must've fallen asleep again. He stood up and took in his surroundings, and unable to see much, he started to stumble around looking for an exit. He found what he thought was a light switch and flicked it, filling the dark void with light. He was in a closet. He scratched his head while thinking to himself This is new, I really got to stop staying up so late.

He exited the closet to find he was still at school and by the looks of it everyone had gone for the day. Don't got much else to do he thought, so Vince began to wander the seemingly abandoned building. After a while he heard voices coming from what he thought was Mrs Nakamura, no Nakamura Sensei. I really have to start doing better with the culture. He walked towards the room hoping there was something interesting going on, and upon seeing the cast of characters assembled in the room, he smiled. "Yo, whats with the party guys?"

Anette was glad that everyone was still saying there name, even though a few seemed to not want to. "Yup, but Nakamura sensei had to go to a meeting so we're all waiting here for her." Anette responded when Puru asked if this was the right room. Suddenly the door opened again with another guy walking in, though he didn't seem to be there for their reason. "We're waiting for Naramura sensei, it's not really a party." She replied, giving a cheerful smile to the guy who asked then towards the other people. She was surprised that she didn't really know most of the people that were there with her, they were in the same school, had she been that oblivious to other people. That sounded terrible, she was going to have to talk to more people, starting with everyone here. Anette figured Nakasura sensei wouldn't be too long, the best opinion was for them all to stay here and wait. In the meantime she can get to know them better, considering she couldn't easily recognize them yet. She decided to take a seat at one of the desks.

Hisoka decided to talk... The room had fallen into a quite awkward silence, and he figured no-one else was going to break it. "U-um... I don't think we've really met each other before, s-so I..." He stopped for a moment, his voice seemingly petering out he wasn't used to doing this sort of thing. "Someone has to though... and I don't see my older brother being the one to do it." he thought before he continued "I think we should get to know each other a little more." He finishes, looking quite nervous, then without much of a warning, his older brother put a hand on his shoulder. As Hisoka turned towards him, Hideki gave him a little nod, and if one was to observe his face closely, a hint of a smile might just about be able to be seen "You did good." He thought, though he'd probably never say something like that out loud, it would be quite embarrasing to say the least... He'd rather maintain his reputation as the Hideki practically everyone knows him for, even if it did make him feel lonely at times.

Last edited:
"That's a great idea." Anette replied. She did want to get to know them all now, after realizing that she didn't know them yet. "Why don't we talk a little about ourselves then? Like what we like to do for fun and stuff. We have some free time while waiting. It would be so boring to just sit here in an awkward silence." She looked at them all with her usual large smile. "Let's see, about me. Well, I love animals and I have to say cute things. I just can't help it. I like spending time out away from home, away from my parents. It's not very pleasant to be there most of the time for me. So, I prefer to go out places and hang out with my friends."

Vince smiled "What is this like an alcoholics anonymous meeting or something? Or are you just all here cause you need to talk to someone, cause this seems like a pretty big group waiting Naramura Sensei." He sat down at a desk "I think I'm just going to chill with you guys for a bit, you seem like a fun crowd." What was this really for he thought, the idol of school and a strange group of guys, this really could be interesting.

Puru listened quietly as the others spoke. The twins seemed interesting, albeit quiet. However Puru wasn't one to pry, he could easily be silent. Puru looked hopefully at the others surrounding him. Everyone seemed interesting, and friendly enough. Maybe he could end up being friends with the lot.
Puru looked over at the boy who had asked if this was an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting. Puru's visage immediately soured and he too wondered if he had truly come to the right room. However, thinking on what Annette had said earlier, she was at a meeting.
Puru turned to the male who had entered asking if it was an AA meeting and have him a weak smile with a matching wave of his hand. Puru gave a glance back to the others.
"Ah, I'm Puru. I don't dislike many things, but I don't like many things either," Puru began, taking a deep breath "and, I suppose I like to imagine a lot."
Puru told the others in the room with a quiet tone. This group of people really looked promising, he hoped no one would abandon him here if they became friends.

Alexei decided to stay quiet even if Anette suggested to talk amongst themselves. "Stupid teacher, I don't have all day." he grumbled, not knowing that others could hear him as well. He was annoyed by the constant vibrations from his cell phone in his pants pocket. A few vibrations later, he furrowed his eyebrows, fishing his cell phone out of his pockets, holding it in his lap, away from anyone's eye level, in case someone walks through the door is the teacher. His fingers pulling down the page on his phone as he looked through the number of notifications on his lock screen. Most of the messages were from his friends that were waiting outside his school. Sighing, he quickly typed, "Have to meet some teacher. She's in a meeting now. You guys go on ahead to our usual hideout. Might not be joining you today, promised my mother I'll get home early... sorry ---Alexei"

With that being sent, he shoved his cell phone back into his pockets. As soon as he heard someone mentioning if this was an AA meeting, Alexei wanted to laugh but he remained his poker face, he simply glanced at the guy that just walked in. Somehow, he suddenly remembered the time he was almost caught smoking in the toilet. Luckily, at that time, he quickly threw it in the toilet bowl. Seeing that Anette seemed determined to having everyone speak, Alexei thought he might as well. But, at the same time, he didn't want to. It wasn't in his nature to talk to anyone about whatever he likes. Heck, he kind of forgotten what he likes at that moment. Ignoring the rest, he stood up from his seat and made his way to the blackboard. He liked to draw or vandalize on things when he didn't know what to do. Luckily, there was a chalk near the blackboard. He picked it up with his right hand, his left hand in his pockets. He drew one of the tag arts he did when he first started out.

When he was done, he scribbled 'Mass Damage' near the art. It was impossible to read the handwriting since it was messy. He didn't want anyone to find out about them anyway.

Mural-wall-graffiti-6-santabarbara-missionandstate.jpg

Not seeing anyone else volunteering, Hisoka stood up himself, so far the information the others have shared interested him greatly, helping him understand the others around him a little more. "I... I like to listen to music, play videogames, and draw alot... M-my brother's mostly the same I guess, but he doesn't talk much." He looked over at Hideki, whom shook his head silently telling him he didn't want to talk. He sits back down with a sigh, glad he didn't let anything slip that might cause problems later on.

Anette was glad there was a few people talking about what they liked...or showed it she guessed, after watching Alexei drawing on the board. They were all interesting, though slightly weird at the same time which Anette just all of a sudden liked. "A lot of what you all like make it seem like you would all make great friends." She finally replied after it seemed that was all they were going to get from everyone. They were all shy or at least just didn't want to go talking to people, but that could be something else about them too. "I would love to get to know you all more..."

Before Anette could finish her sentence Nakamura sensei came wandering back in with a couple of papers in her arms. "Hey kids, sorry for the wait." She replied, heading for her desk and setting the papers down. "Looks like I have some things I have to do before I leave, so I'm going to have to make this short." She directed to all of them, not even realizing that one guy that was there wasn't really suppose to be there. "I wanted to discuss your grades. I feel like some of them are lower than what they could be. I want you to try a bit harder on the next test, see how it goes." She said, then dismissed them.

Anette sighed upon hearing what the teacher wanted, it's not what she liked to hear. More people telling her she isn't working hard enough, that she wasn't good enough, that she had to try harder. Why did everyone want you to try as hard as you can for every single thing, could they just give her a break. She headed out of the classroom. Not wanting to go home, she was just going to go into town and wander around, hoping to find something to distract her. She walked out of the classroom and headed for the door, pushing it open to go outside.

Erik was already running late. He had to hurry to his job. He had never been late before. However as he hurried by, the door swung open, and he was unfortunately too close at the time. He ran into it, causing it to rattle. He staggered back holding his head. "Ow, that hurts..." He soon notices the girl who opened the door. "Oh hello. Sorry if I startled you at all."

Anette was shocked by the sudden appearance of someone hitting the door she had just opened. "Oh." She shouted when it happened, worried as she watched him stagger back a small bit. "Are you alright?" She questioned but after a few moments it seemed that he was okay thought. She calmed down and smiled sweetly at him. "No, it's okay. I'm sorry for having the door open when you were right there."

Status
Not open for further replies.