Boys and Girl (OOC/Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'll wait a little before posting o-o

I wish to join! However its ridonculously late so I must be out. Character up tomorrow at... sometime. Peace!

Yay! I shall wait for your post then before posting o-o

You're allowed to join!

4758-756171087.jpg

Name: Erikson (Erik) Meyars

Personality: Erik puts others before himself. And he does this often. So often in fact that he will neglect himself more than he should. He is friendly, but those who consider him friends know how busy he is with work, school, and home.

History: A Bed-ridden mother and a dead-beat father. Erik was the first born of a family of six. Unfortunately His father was never there for him, always running off at the worst possible times. His mother never really did much always replying

"He has to do his own thing."

After his mother was bed ridden, Erik took the role of care taker. That said, a family of five can not live on the salary of one boy alone. She works part time at a restaurant waiting tables.

Extra Stuff:​
  • Erik is a very intelligent student
  • He works at a Grocery Store at night
  • He works at Touma's Aunts Restaurant after school
Welp its up!

Last edited:
Great, you're accepted.

I shall hold out my character. I think as of late our Heroine is getting swamped.

I don't mind you coming in, but its your choice.

It just seems a little crowded is all. I shall wait for the restaurant.

Last edited:
I guess I'll try and make a post or something o-o

Accelerator is dropping out, so no need to wait for him. This also means that whatever they do after this meeting which I will wrap up soon to keep things going will be open or at least changed a bit.

I pushed it along, hope you guys are okay with that. I'll still have Anette go to the restaurant but just have it be like a spur of the moment thing when she's walking around.

XD we'll be alright (I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.