Boys and Girl (OOC/Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it doesn't have to be academic troubles... maybe the teacher asked him to help her or something.

I was thinking more on the lines of motivation for my character. Something like, he could ace all his tests if he tried a little harder instead of just being contented with second place.

If everyone is okay with that idea then it should probably be put in before anyone posts that they left. I can do that if that's okay.

EDIT: Okay, so you're character's reason to be there can be what you want. I just had it so that Anette was asked to see her, it's not stated why anyone would be there yet.

Last edited:
I shall do that o-o

Name: Puru "Ru" Rosati

Personality:
A weak, clumsy dreamer at heart. Puru attempts to be friendly to everyone around him, albeit even people who've treated him wrongly at all.

Bio/History:
When he was young, Puru and his mother were out and about on a snowy day. The weather turned worse and his mother was in a rush to get home, not wanting to be stuck out in the blizzard rapidly approaching. Taking a bend too quick, the snow too thick, he and his mother ended up in the other lane skidding on the ice. When his mother regained slight control over the vehicle, a large sixteen-wheeler came barreling from the lane she was attempting to leave. The crash took only seconds and his mother's life, Puru survived with drastic yet repairable wounds. At six years old, this caused Puru great trauma. How does one heal a mind?
Puru was raised delicately, as his heart is weak after the accident. He couldn't partake in most things he'd wanted to do. Taking solace in his imagination, Puru would imagine himself playing soccer with his friends or playing tag for elongated times. Through this, he became a very creative, imaginative person. When his heart got worse, he could hardly go outdoors. He was already in junior high by this time, and his friends slowly drifted away, feeling his weighing them all down. When Puru had returned from months on end of being away, he found his friends had abandoned him, along with being the target of mockery. Adolescents can be cruel.
Puru transferred to a different school, with his father's permission for his last few years of High School. Wanting to start over with a new group of people to meet and be with

Extra Information:
If given the opportunity, Puru could actually be quite reckless.
He's extremely forgiving of people, sometimes a bit too much. Even if someone treats him wrongly, he'll forgive them and note his fault.
Puru is unfortunately prone to panic attacks with his certain triggers of the accident, snow not so much anymore because it is yearly (however still makes him tense), the song that was playing on the radio (Last Christmas), and sixteen-wheeler's​

Looks:
img-thing

((please excuse the long, boring Bio...I as in the moment and spit up everything I had in mind, then revised it and edited quickly! I do hope you are still accepting sign ups! I'll just have him start slightly later than you guys because of his illness!~))​

XD Oh yeah! Who's gonna initiate the conversations in the IC? (I was waiting for someone else to begin talking o-o)

I'm waiting for someone else too since I fear I'm being to enthusiastic when it comes to posting. If nobody is, I'll take that role.

XD sure, you're welcome to, I was about to go if no-one else was.

IvoryEve, you're accepted.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yay! More people to add to the maelstrom of chaos XD

Anyone who wants to start the conversation can. :D

Gonna let accelerator do his thing :P fits my two characters's style o-o

I'll do that after I get home. Me and my family are going to the movies. Will post after that.

Don't worry, take your time :3 Oh! and @IvoryEve IC's on the first page if you didn't know o-o

Okay, well you an jump in however you like.

I don't know where to start though, because you guys are visiting the teacher! I guess I'll have him come in wondering about assignments and such that he missed earlier in the day from showing up late!:0
Thanks for accepting my character! This looks fun (and hilarious!!!)!

Name: Vincent Harris aka Vince, Vinnie, and Vin.

Personality: Vincent can be described as the average teenager, but with more than a few quirks. He is generally a friendly and kind person and willing to lend a helping hand to those that need it and has no issue spending his parents money to do so. He is quite intelligent but is very forgetful, so much so that he is even able to forget how long it is until his birthday. While he will become involved in things he is interested in, he is quite lazy when it comes to work he finds boring or pointless. He is big into fitness and can often been found running or training his body in a gym. He currently has no goals in life other than to keep himself from being bored and so he never really plans ahead. Like many teenage boys his two greatest obsessions are video games and even though he is bad at talking to them, women. Overall he is still a kindhearted guy with a bit of a pride issue and a slight emotional attachment issue.

Bio/History: Vincent grew up in a suburban neighborhood as an only child being spoiled and loved by his two parents. His childhood was a good one even though his father was normally never home due to work. His is upper middle class due to his mother being a CEO of a small pharmaceutical company and his father being a very lucky archeologist. He has grown up as a regular teenage guy participating in numerous sports and other activities.

Extra Information: He is an avid fan of both Pro Wrestling and rock music. Loves to eat even if its unhealthy. Hates doing manual labor and is extremely lazy when it comes to things he deems boring. Is scared of hights.

Looks: Standing at 5'9 and weighing a healthy 185lb is neither a exceptionally large or small man. While he still young it is unlikely he will grow more then another inch. He has a slightly stocky build and while he is strong his appearance is that of an average male. His skin color is white with a slight tan though a few small scars are scattered over his body. He has brown, medium length hair that is somewhat unkempt with side burns going just beyond his ear. With warm, brown eyes and devilish smile he has a handsome, roguish look to him and looks older than he is. He normally wears cargo shorts or jeans and tee shirts with his favorite bands on them and the occasional jacket.

Vicent Harris.jpg

You're accepted!

I'm actually surprised quite a few people have came to this. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.