Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainObvious

All Aboard!
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Online Availability
All day 'er day .. jk I sleep ... I'm doing research now so I'm online a lot and check here periodically
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
In the mood for a bit of melodramatic magical gay romance ... Why else did you click this thread!!! Get over here!!!

So I have two magical-oriented plots in mind.

1. Witch X Regular boy
Char A is a powerful blood-witch. When Char A and Char B fall for one another, everything seems perfect, that is until Char B discovers Char A's abilities and begins to question the validity of their relationship as he begins to see the full extent of Char A's abilities.
Char B thinks; "What if Char A doesn't really love me, or I don't really love him? What if this is just some spell?".
Needless to say, being in love with a spell-binder comes with its own complications. Love-spell or no, can the two see Eye-to-eye when they come from two different worlds?

2. Witch X Supernatural-being/Hero
This plot involves some double-ups. A team of heroes from various different backgrounds team up to fight crime/protect the Earth/other stuff, one of which is a powerful sorcerer. The team (roughly 4 or 5 characters, so 2 chars each), have various dramas, from deciding who should be leader to how missions operator to what toppings to get on the pizza when they're chilling back at HQ ... but things are made even more complicated when some members of the team connect more strongly than others.
Love is blind, and what use is a blind hero in the middle of a fire fight?
When two members of the team are in peril, decisions of heart versus head have devastating impacts on the integrity of the team. Other romances and straight pairings also welcome but MxM is a must for me so please ensure one of your chars is game for MxM.

[[Inspired by Young Avengers (you don't need to be familiar with them, basically a team of high-powered heroes!!!).]]

Rules:

1. No one liners. I'm adept + so give me a few good paras with interesting char and plot developments.
2. Post in past tense, third person please.
3. Be cool, be active.
4. Chars will be at least 18+. I know Young Avengers are like 16/17 in some cases, but this might get mature and I don't want to be creepy because thats never fun. So college age 18-20's maybe even older (particularly in the second plot, could include and "older" mentor-like hero figure to guide the young-adult team).
5. MxM, mature, so yeah ... I won't always FtB. Don't like, don't play lol.
6. Chat plot ideas and stuff with me in OOC so we can both make an epic tale together, I'd love to hear your input.
7. Just a heads up, I don't dig were-wolves so ... no wolves please, shapeshifters are okay (e.g. Teddy Altman/Hulkling) but wolves tend to come with all this teen wolf alpha/omega stuff and I have negative interest in that kinda lore.

Status
Not open for further replies.