3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
YAOI, romance, magical/supernatural,action-adventure, occasionally I will do horror, Dystopian, fantasy, medieval,
When Aiden was born his mother was absolutely appalled. Her first and only son born with cat ears and tail. His father had never told her of the recessive gene in his family. He just hoped she could love and care for Aiden as if he were a normal human boy. But after a few months she just couldn't. So because Aiden's father loved Aiden's mother so much he shipped Aiden off to a circus. There ____, the ring leader, took him in as a pet. When Aiden was around thirteen ____ saw potential and made the feline a main act. He made Aiden have sex with another half animal demon's and other creatures in front of audiences. Other people from the circus including ____ also beat and treated Aiden as if he were just a freak or animal. But maybe, after all this time maybe the ringmaster might start to fall for the pathetic little neko boy... Or maybe someone new will come into the picture? Anything could happen....

**I play Aiden.**

I'm up for this! ^^ Can I just choose any characters up there or do you have one preferred?

I'm up for this! ^^ Can I just choose any characters up there or do you have one preferred?
Your character can be whatever you want him to be! ^.^ I already know I'm playing Aiden so you can chose whatever you want. :)

Alright sounds good ^^ Do I have to make a chara sheet or just start RPing now? ;p

Hmm, you can put your character name, age, and looks if you want. :)

Alright~ Heres a bunch of characters to pick from since I have no idea which one to choose xP

Name:
Akai Akuma - 赤い悪魔

Appearance:
5'7, 120 lbs, deathly pale, White Hair, usually about as long as the nape of the neck.

Kaneki.Ken.full.1775689.jpg

Personality:
Akai is very cynical and extremely independent, believing that relying on others is a sign of great weakness. He never accepts help from anyone no matter how small the favor may be (Ex: Person #1: Oh you dropped your fork! Let me j- Akai: NO. *grabs fork and smiles* I've got it ^^ Person #1: o_o;). Despite seeming prideful at times its only because of his stubborn independence. He doesn't really care about anything so pride and what others do are nothing of interest to him (some see this as "accepting"). Through the years he's picked up quite a few tricks from demons he had met (and some that he killed) about how to attract prey. Akai has learned to fake kindness, hospitality, and just over all normal human emotions. And born with natural intelligence and charisma, he is a formidable foe in any playing field. He does have his peculiarities though and one of those are his refusal to eat human flesh. Instead he gorges on the next best thing: Human blood. He drinks enough of it to temporarily quench his hunger and insanity (though this never fully fills the hunger and just keeps his demonic side at bay) without killing the victim. Akai does make mistakes and the occasional blood lust takes over if he fails to drink enough blood.

Name:
Haruto

Appearance:
A nine-tailed fox spirit

giphy.gif

tumblr_m7n36bkNIu1qiq1olo1_500.gif

Name:
Ozwald Vessalius

Appearance:
98585-jpg.63930

jack-vessalius-full-294693-jpg.63918

Personality:
Oz in general is a charismatic, flirtatious, and amicable Ringmaster of the famous Circus Freaks. Mostly everyone enjoys his playful banters and the overall free spirited way he carries himself. Though beneath his dazzling charm is a completely sadistic and dominant man that has the mentality of a child. Meaning when Oz sees something he wants, he gets it no matter what. He can be very manipulative, making him a somewhat dangerous person to anger.

I like Ozwald XD

Okay! ^.^ do you want me to post my character sheet on here? Or in our actual thread? :)

Okay! I'll post it here, haha XD

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain