1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern, Magical Realism, Slice-of-life, AU, Post-apocalyptic, mythology, time travel, fandom, romance, slow burns. Well, basically anything except for what is stated in the "Don't Like" section
I have 2 suggestions actually but within the same topic.

First is outlines/boxing the different topics and threads in the Midnight theme. I've noticed that all the other themes have visible outlines to help separate threads and topics, but Midnight's is practically invisible. I have to squint and even then I'm not sure if I'm seeing lines in the midnight theme!

Examples:
Topic (idk if these are what you all topics)
evening 1.PNG
midnight 1.PNG

Threads
evening 2.PNG
midnight 2.PNG
A much lighter line for Midnight would be perfect and make the theme look more in line with the other choices :)

My other suggestion is to do the same thing for the roleplay resumes. It looks like this to me:
roleplay resume.PNG
I find it difficult to follow when looking at partners/potential partners roleplay resumes as there is such a huge gap between the question and the answer, so my eyes tend to lose focus.

My suggestion would be something like this:
Question 1:
Answer 1
Question 2:
Answer 2
Question 3:
Answer 3

Or

Question 1:Answer 1
Question 2:Answer 2
Question 3: Answer 3

I think it would make the resumes easier to follow since they'd be organized into nice little boxes.

I'll see what I can do the next time I schedule a forum update! O:

Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi