*bows deeply, giving a quick wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seriack

Original poster
Hello there! I actually had an account on Iwaku quick a while back, under the same name. So, I guess this is kind of a return, in a sense. I started Roleplaying on a strictly non-adult RP site and then migrated here with some of the members from the same site. I then went to a niche site for Adult MLP fans. After a few years there, my interest waned and I started to look for other places to RP. It was then that I saw Iwaku in my list of passwords and my memory was jogged!

I've grown over the years of RPing to the point where I love narrative, descriptive stories and epic world building. Nothing brings me more joy than being able to write a compelling story with my partner or partners. However, I lose interest quickly if the posts are shorter and lack details. I've also grown to enjoy mature RPs more, though I can work with SFW ones as well.

Either way, that's me! I'm here (again) and look forward to meeting a plethora of new and interesting people!

Reactions: PoetLore
Hey and welcome back. I hope you find what you're looking for here.

Welcome back, Seriack! Glad to have ya!

Welcome back, Seriack! Glad to have ya!

Hello and welcome (back)! Glad to have you back. (: Though we're definitely not strictly MLP, I know it's a fairly popular fandom, so I'm sure you could jog up some interest here, if you decide to. Otherwise, there is a plethora of other roleplays to enjoy! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. *wave*

In that case, welcome back, Seriack! Have this cookie and stick around for a while.

Welcome Back Seriak! Always good to grow as a writer and role player. That's one of the things I love about iwaku! There are forums for purely expanding your skills by inspiring your muse(s) in different ways. Settle in and let us know if we can be of any help! HAVE FUN!!

Welcome back to Iwaku, Seriack! World building and descriptive writing are very fun indeed o.o what types of worlds do you enjoy building?

Status
Not open for further replies.