1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Bow to me Peasants! Your master has come!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Hellion, Apr 17, 2013.

1. *Clears throat dramatically*

I am Hellion - but you may just call me Overlord, if you wish to be formal. I am the sovereign leader of the internet, and have been for some time now. What..? You have not heard of me before? I pray you dear peasants that today will be the day of change!

*Raises hands dramatically*

But when I'm not you know... guiding the world into a new era of corruption and ambition, I to tend to like to roleplay. What? You find it hard to believe that such a dignified noble would play petty roleplaying games? Well the roleplays I play, and the characters I play are not grievances on the community of roleplaying, in fact my roleplaying characters and stories are so cool that you wish that you were cool like them. (Uh-huh!)

I can be a little picky when I roleplay. Even though I have XX chroms, I HATE romance. Give me dragon slayers, and alien dreadnoughts over, 'omg I love him so much like totally. Oops now I'm pregnant with his baby, oh well we'll be together forever anyways'.
    /shot

Anyways if I didn't scare you off too much, I don't mind chattin' with people, and getting to know others. Plus roleplaying is always fun, so you can always count on me for that. So yeah.. I guess that's it.

*Waves hands*

Dimissed!

2. Welcome to Iwaku, Hellion. Judas Priest has a song called 'The Hellion' It is totally bad ass.

Hope you enjoy your time here.