Bound in the chains of our Masters (1x1 with amarth_bone)

Eternalsinger13

Edgenoble
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
I am a fantasy lover all the way. I'm willing to try new things though. My favorite types are medieval plots, forbidden romances, and plots with a lot of action. (My favorites are Slave X Master, Royalty meets Commoner, Kidnapper X Captive, overall just forbidden romance that's included in most plots I have set up^^)
Name: Jezabelle Corona
Looks: Jezabelle (with blonde hair and blue eyes)(each letter has a different link)

The carriage continued along a long winding forest trail; which of the two scared Jezabelle most, she did not know. Her sapphire gaze was fixed only on the glass, zoned out as she imagined what her new life may be life. Would he be gentle or kind? Would he be cruel.... would it even be a female this time? She tried to hide her fright, though it was still very evident. This waiting game was never fun for her, or anyone really. Their destination had been kept from her, but she knew in the end it was always the same. A new master. A new prison. A new life of torment. She had gone through this many times, ever since her first master had died. The girl could only pray that her new master would be at least merciful, if not patient as well. Quick-tempered masters were never enjoyable to have... then again, which ones were? A slave was nothing but a part of their possession; or so she had been told and treated as in the past. Again, the carriage jolted, striking a rock and tossing her messy, snarled blonde hair into her face. She didn't make the effort to brush it aside. 'How much longer?'