Bound by Honour MxM (Inspired Plot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sircumstance

Original poster
10275412.jpg

Plot credit to the respective author. I'm merely inspired by the story.

This story involves my character (MC) who visited your character (YC) at a BDSM club a year after Jesse lost his life on a mission gone long. In Jessie's dying breath, he'd made MC promised that he'll look for YC and sub for him for a night.

YC loved Jessie, but their relationship problems had caused them to argue before he left for his final mission. Filled with regrets, he's now a reluctant Dom and a man still in mourning. He was upset when MC appeared at his doorstep seeking for him, even more displeased at MC's claim of Jesse's last request.

Despite their differences, YC would soon realize that beneath MC's tough soldier persona lies a soul that aches for someone to take control. MC, on the other hand discover a hesistant insecured man that made him wonder if he's simply a placeholder for Jesse, or it there potential between them?

For Jesse's sake, they agree to try one weekend together. Then duty calls, and a series of attacks that have been happening near the club hits too close to home, making both men wonder if giving their hearts is a maneuver fraught with too much risk…

If you're keen, please drop me a pm. Just one slot available. Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Status
Not open for further replies.