Bound By Fate [ Fantasy, Mortal-to-God RP Idea] [ Closed ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG THIS SOUNDS FUN! I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A GOD!

also Can I have Death! Also Female!

Last edited by a moderator:
This rp sounds really fun. I would like to have a male for darkness if it's still available

@F L Y
@Zeon
@Safudor Detanius
@Tutorial_Boss
@BlueIris
@Ravenbelle
@Sekah
@Death Name Cry
@Jhuton

Okay everyone! We only need one more person! So if anyone wants to double, claim the one spot now. It will be first come first serve then the character will stay depending on the character profile. So you know the requirements. For a single post there is a minimum of one paragraph, no less, which consists of five to eight sentences. I will say there is no max at this point, but if the rp needs one, I will alert you all. I am in the progress of making an OOC right now as well as a character sheet.

Name
Here​

God[ess] Over
Element​

Nationality
Feel free to mix​

Appearance
Please link it. Also send me a 300x150 icon with your character's name on it. If you do not want to use a picture feel free to write a description but send me a 300x150 icon of something related to your character with their name on it.​

Biography
At least one paragraph of your character's history.​

Powers
I am trusting you to limit yourself properly. Please make this reasonable without God-modding. Don't just list things describe them as well.​

Disadvantages
What is/are the disadvantages of using your power? Do you get sick, hurt, etc? Don't just list things describe them as well.​

x
------------------------------------------------
Delete

Mark the first letter in a list.
1 A / ~ A
- A / ETC

Feel free to use these resources:
Link

Above is the profile skeleton that I will have you fill out. Please post them here.

The OOC Thread is here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I'm quite busy with school and all the rps I'm doing, so I gotta get out.

Reactions: Tarot
I have no idea what to write I have so many ideas for my character!!!!!!!! Its so Heard I JUST CAN WAIT TO HAVE IT OUT!

@Death Name Cry
Hey don't stress. Make some lists, take things that you like from each list and make that your character~
Or feel free to throw some ideas out and I would not mind helping.
`

Thanks! I'll try the list and when I'm done maybe you can help me.... I may make my character to power full so I may have to ask you WHta needs to be removed and stuff.... But The list sounds like an Idea!

Reactions: Tarot
@Death Name Cry
I do not mind helping out whatsoever~
And it is easy to make mistakes like that when you get so into your character.

• Thank You
Reactions: Cry
I'm very interested ^^ Although I'd like to ask; is this going to be in a fantasy setting? How is the actual plot going to be kick-started?

I'd like to reserve Written word w/ a female (if possible) please ^^

@Rainjay
I put a reserve for you on the front page. But no this will be in an Earth setting it will, however, have some fantasy elements because things have been "revealed" to characters (the best way I can say it). But as far as getting them in the same place, think Willy Wonka Golden Tickets, but for another event -- I am not one-hundred percent sure, but that is what I have going on. What I will do, is I will post first and it will be as an NPC so everyone can focus around that.

Reactions: Rainjay
@pwh25
nah... just joking of course you can~
I have it up there for you. Please tell me if you have anything you want to add or any ideas for the mixing pot.

@pwh25
nah... just joking of course you can~
I have it up there for you. Please tell me if you have anything you want to add or any ideas for the mixing pot.
hahahahaha :D awesome thank you so much :D

May I take the final position? And what requirements do I need to fill?

You may, and you have to choose one "element" (I say that loosely) on or like such on the first page and choose the gender of your character, it doesn't matter which it is. Then you just have the profile elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.