3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Yaoi, Romance, Modern, Horror and Fantasy.
I walk this empty street On the Boulevard of broken dreams....
Boulevard-Along-RGB-72.jpg

Welcome to Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

This Boulevard is home to people who had wanted and craved for the spotlight yet,in the end failed tremendously.Home of the needy,the greedy,and the sneaky people who tried their hand at being famous.No one really bothers stopping by this place because some say that it looks to depressing and gloomy yet,they're wrong. Blvd. B.D is basically nothing different than a regular town except the fact that people try to climb their way to the top and will do whatever it takes to get there.Every year there's this man who comes to town with a group of other professional-like people by his side.They pick out who they see fit to make it to the big top and travel away with them though,only them...thus leaving their family and friends out.You should see how many people are so needy that they don't even care if they leave their families for the fame and riches of life...*clears throat* Anyways,most people who travel here are on foot and cross the bridge *points to it* to here,hard life huh?We rarely get any drivers who stop here and stay though,cars are always passing through here.Mostly,this town is fairly big and
everyone is some-what close to each other unless you're in the shadows and want to be alone.I must leave you with this sheet of information and get back to my post.Again,I welcome you here..I hope you don't have to stay Forever.

(You take the printer paper-like sheet and read over it.There's a pen clipped to the top left side of the paper with the date and contact information whom belongs to the guy who had just spoken to you.You decide to fill it out.)

(In character response is recommended but,not mandatory.)
(Appearance)
Name:
Personality:
Sexual Orientation:
Date Arrived:
Background Information:(Opt.)
Your Broken Dream:
Have You Given up?:
Anything Else?:

Rules
-Follow the site rules please.
-No drama outside of the role play.
-You can have as many character's as you can handle.
-Please,if you see someone being left out,go and interact with them.
-At least try to write more than three sentences,it will help a lot!
-No one's perfect,that's the main thing about this role play.Please no Mary or Gary's.
-Enjoy yourself,it would make me smile.♥

Last edited:
I glance over the paper once more, wondering whether or not to fill it in. I gaze at the date; its starting to look like the slip has expired; which is a shame since it seems like my chance to get out of here...

(There you have it, my somewhat failure of an attempt to reply in character -1st persons not my thing-. What I am trying to say is : Is this rp still going? Because I am interested ^^)

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course c:

Go ahead and sign-up ^-^

Name: Penny June

Simple enough. Penny thought.

Personality: I was once, feisty,Quick to anger, a real party girl, a spark of life still there ya know? ,

"Once a girl you didn't want to mess with" Is what she almost wrote. She fingered her sparkling jumper, remembering those days.

She felt like she was 50 though.

Sexual Orientation: Straight (Sorry Ladies!)

The spirit coming out earlier, came out, she couldn't help writing that cheekily; but she quickly crossed it out.

Date Arrived: I don't even remember.. some time in January I believe

Background Information: Two sisters, don't see them anymore though. Born country.

She thought of her sisters, wondering what they would think of her like this.

Your Broken Dream: Actor

It wasn't the best. Her family said she could do better, but she didn't care; she once loved her job.

Have You Given up?: not really yes

Penny didn't know the answer to this question, but the sick feeling in her stomach told her she had.

Anything Else?: Nah, nothing worth mentioning.

It was true. There was nothing left to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ElBell
blue-eyes-curly-hair-globes-pretty-girl-snow-thinspiration-white-Favimcom-69980.jpg
Name: Candice Flynhart

Personality: I think I'm a pretty strong, funny, and smart girl, but most people seem to brush over me because I don't tend to be very talkative. That's just because I try to keep my talking for when I have something funny to say.

Sexual Orientation: I'm pretty certain I'm heterosexual

Date Arrived: December of last year, I think. I remember there was snow, but it wasn't a new year yet.

Background Information: I'm not here to discuss my past.

Your Broken Dream: Comedian

Have You Given up?: That depends what you mean by 'given up'. I still want it to happen, I'm just doubting it's going to. I'm still fighting for it though.

Anything Else?: If this is a general comment place, I sppose I could mention my dislike of my hair...

Reactions: Hiiro-Sama
tumblr_n385sp85yE1trik61o1_400.jpg

Nᴀᴍᴇ
Alexander Whicker

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
Well shit, this is actually harder than I thought it would be to write. I guess I have a good sense of humor? I make people laugh a lot, at least. I've been called protective a few times by my friends, so that too. And uh ... what's the word ... I can be kind of persistent I guess, but it's less with goals and stuff and more with talking to people. I'm kinda touchy-feely with my friends, not in the creepy way, but like with hugging and stuff. Super manly, right? I've also been called intimidating before, but I don't really see myself like that. Maybe when I'm mad, but I try not to be like that normally. Being honest, I kind of like to show off my talents to other people. I don't know why, it just makes me feel fulfilled, in a way. But don't get me wrong, I like to listen or watch other people do their talents. That's always fun. And - wow, this came out much longer than I thought. Damn, sorry.

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
Male

"Nah. Totally a girl," he whispered sarcastically to himself, "the most boss-ass bitch on the block."

Aɢᴇ

Sᴇxᴜᴀʟ Oʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Bisexual

Dᴀᴛᴇ Aʀʀɪᴠᴇᴅ
Can't remember the exact date, but it was sometime in July - two years ago.

Bᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

"Optional," he said grimly, "well, seems like I'll be a mystery, in that case."

Yᴏᴜʀ Bʀᴏᴋᴇɴ Dʀᴇᴀᴍ
I wanted to be a pro skateboarder, but I never was popular enough for any big places to notice me. I'm damn good at skateboarding though.

Hᴀᴠᴇ Yᴏᴜ Gɪᴠᴇɴ Uᴘ?
Not really. I haven't decided, honestly. It's nice here; maybe if I get sick of this place someday, I'll try going for it again.

Aɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ Eʟsᴇ?
I carry a skateboard with me. Everywhere. I guess that counts as something else.

- -

i would have signed up earlier, but i didn't know if this was still going. yay.

Reactions: ElBell
UmC9gXJ.png

Name:
"Hollis Carter. My mom used to call me Holly, but I hated that nickname." Hollis smiles softly to herself, before a stern expression suddenly replaces one that had previously been fond. "I swear, if you start calling me Holly--"

Personality:
"I would say I'm dependable at the very least. People used to say I was clever and relate-able, and that's why they liked me, because I was easy to talk to. And they liked that I spoke my mind, but now I just say what others want to hear. I'm pretty bland now in my opinion."

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Date Arrived: "3 months and 14 days ago. I've kept count."

Background Information:
"I got into modeling when I was maybe 14? I got scouted while I was out shopping with my mom. I hated shopping, but she promised me the next issue of Iron Man if I tagged along so I did. It came as a huge surprise when this man in a fancy suit came by and asked if I was interested in coming down to his studio for a couple of photo shoots because I had never considered myself to be all that pretty, I always thought that I leaned more towards tomboy. I stopped by anyway and they contracted me. When I started climbing up the ladder, I thought I could actually make a living out of this. Things were pretty great around that time; my best friend of 8 years proposed when I was 19 and I said yes, I was picked up by a big agency, started getting noticed on the streets. But when they told me I was too heavy to ever make it big, it hit me hard and I began starving myself--" She pauses momentarily and twists the diamond ring around her finger restlessly. "--Suffice to say, things changed. I fainted on set and my agency dropped me after I was sent to rehab. My relationship with my fiancee had become strained and he broke it off; around that point I think life really started to spin out of control."

Your Broken Dream: "I wanted to be a supermodel. Stupid, right?" She laughs nervously. "And I would have been, if it hadn't been for, uh, my eating problems."

Have You Given up?: "Yes." Hollis says, without skipping a beat. "I don't think I really have a choice, to be completely honest."

Anything Else?:
- Still wears the engagement ring her ex-fiancee gave her.
- Doesn't like to be called Holly.
- Has a small herb garden that sits on her windowsill. They're mostly dead, with the exception of a rosemary plant, the only one she remembered to water.

Great character's everyone c:

Accepted

:mycookie: Cookies for everyone

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
will we be beginning this soon, or are we waiting for more players?

Sorry I didn't reply earlier >~<

Yes, we're waiting on more people o:

Reactions: Gore
Notifications are wonky ;~; I am still here though <3

Reactions: Hiiro-Sama
Status
Not open for further replies.