Born to Kill

Constantine rubbed his temples with his fingers. He was not at all kindly disposed towards brining all of the people that were there before and with what Alyss was saying, he felt ready to balk at her words. Alyss wanted him to bring them all because of some crazy notion about them all having to be together or something. Constantine crossed his arms, considering the prospect.

"My private jet has enough seats for all of them, but I'm honestly debating the desire to bring any of them. I'm not sure why I even feel the desire to bring you along, let alone the others. The others would only drag me down and create complications for us. I don't see what brings you to say that all of us should go. Maybe split apart would be better. Then they could go protect whatever in other places. You act like you have some overarching goal or some noble purpose but there's nothing like that here. You should just concentrate on being my body guard."

Leaving Alyss where she stood, Constantine continued to walk, causing her to fall behind him. "It's this way to my home." He assumed she would follow but outpaced her all the way to the large gray building that could really only be called a mansion. He turned to make sure that she was behind him before he buzzed the gate open, ensuring that Alyss could also get in to the grounds.

Alexander blinked and nodded to AJ's explanation of the stuffed doll. He looked at it again and squeezed it gently. Oddly, he felt a growing affection for the strange creature. It was similar to this inherent affection he had for this young, sweet, innocent girl-- his wielder.

A part of him lamented the things she would have to do in the future. These things would destroy her innocence. Hopefully, it wouldn't destroy her. For now, he put these thoughts out of his mind.

Turning his head between the other two couples, he wondered idly what he should do next. Should he follow the headstrong Alyss, and her pretty man companion? Or perhaps he should stick with the gentle-giant-looking fellow and his tough sister Pris?

"I... don't know," he admitted to AJ's question over where they should go. "We shouldn't separate anymore. Not after..." He let his gaze trail over the carnage around them. ".. Not after this.

I think... I think we should follow Alyss. She needs more, ah, watching, than Priscilla. Yes, we should follow Alyss."

'Pris, I hope you hear this and not Alyss. I am not so good at directing these to one point, but-- I'm going to stay with Alyss. I know you are capable. Follow me, follow us, when you have the chance.'

"Come."

Taking her by the hand, he began to maneuver around the debris swift to catch up.

The rumbling in Brent's stomach made Priscilla's eyes widen. She forgot that it was a sign of hunger, until he gestured to the cafeteria with an offer to have food and drink. Right, then she made a giggle.

"Oh, that's right. Humans have monsters in their bellies. You must feed it or it'll keep roaring," she replied with a grin. The way she phrased that caught the attention of some passing doctors and patients. Using the word 'human' the way she did and saying there was a monster in Brent's stomach... Obliviously, her black eyes stared at the people who gave her strange looks.

Priscilla then shrugged and made her way to the cafeteria with Brent. She was eager to give coffee a taste; it seemed to be a popular beverage. The scent of it was pleasing, however the sight of it wasn't too appetizing. She knew better than to judge something by its appearance.

"You should sit!" she suggested to Brent while pulling a chair out for him. "Just tell me what to get for you."

She hoped he would rest his leg instead of insist he get his meal himself. That aside, she just wanted to be more... Useful. While waiting for his response, she received words from Alexander. Knowing he would be with Alyss was a relief. She sometimes worried about that sister of hers and it was for the best that they not be separated for too long.

'There is talk of going on a trip to Rome. It is my homeland. Would you be up for the travel?' Priscilla asked Brent within his mind, thinking that information was best kept quiet.

[bg=black]"Aaalrighty," AJ said with a stressed sigh, allowing him to take her by the hand and lead her away from the mess caused by Tacitus. Constantine and Alyss were already far ahead of them, but they were at least in their sights. She didn't expect to be invited into the man's house or offered any kind of hospitality. All she knew was they needed to stay close by until a decent plan was thought up.

Suddenly, she was feeling childish. She had a Hello Kitty doll tucked under her arm while she held the hand of someone bigger than her. Bashfully, she sneaked the stuffed animal into the satchel of other Hello Kittys that Alexander grabbed. Although that collection was her pride, aside from her tattoo art, she didn't want to be seen holding them like a lost four year old.

There was a weariness in AJ's eyes. She was already tired before since she had to walk all the way home. Now, she was even sleepier. With the changes in her life, she was becoming mentally exhausted. Hopefully, there would be no more surprises. The fact she was holding hands with someone in public wasn't even noticed as much as it should have been. She didn't hold another guy's hand since high school! This would have been a much bigger deal had she been more... Awake.

"Hm. You probably don't get tired, do you?" she inquired, honestly curious and just wanting to avoid any awkward silence. "If I'm stuck with you, I should learn about you, yeah? I can't really ask about music or television, um... Oh.

What's your favourite animal?"

There was a simple smile on her lips after she asked her question, however a note of apology on her features. She hoped she didn't bother him very much. AJ was truly curious about everything there was to Alexander, though. From the simple to the complex. For now, light hearted questions seemed best.
[/bg]