Born Broken (FxF FxFuta FutaxFuta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Esnopen

Original poster
Been a while, Iwaku, good to see you all again! I had a bit of a creative slump, (that being I was gone for almost a month because my brain didn't want to make words/a bunch of other shit.) but I'm back now! I've got an interesting proposition for you all.

First, I should probably tell you a bit about me. I've been roleplaying for about ~7-8ish years now. I can more often than not crank out a good two paragraphs, sometimes more if I get plenty of juicy words to work with. I like to consider myself to be fairly grammatically correct, no text talk or anything like that. My biggest problem with grammar is I tend to ramble and use tons of commas. I love talking about stuff ooc, even if it isn't rp-related. I'm always happy to answer questions and adjust things for requests if you either don't like how I did something here, or if something about this one super bothers you (which is totally understandable). I do only use animated characters. You can use whatever you want, that's just one aspect I will not change.

TRIGGER WARNING
If you are sensitive to: Incest, abuse, rape(?)
Please turn back now. If you still want to roleplay with me about an idea you had instead of this, I'm open to do that as well.

You and Mommy live a happy life. Ever since you were born, she's been really nice and loving to you, at least when you were good. When you were bad, even just a little, she'd become the devil incarnate. Breaking something in the house resulted in getting waterboarded upside down with a pillowcase and the garden hose. Making a mess resulted in having to live in the basement for a number of days, depending on the severity of the mess. Tiny things like that. But if you were super good for three days in a row, she'd let you go outside for a few minutes and give you a sip of her tea. On your birthday, she'd give you a whole can of whatever diet caffine-free soda you wanted and a sliver of cake. Then she'd eat the rest and tell you all about how good it is. When you turned 15, Mommy started playing a new game with you. This one both felt good and hurt all and the same time... she'd put things inside you. Her fingers, a soda can, some glass, whatever she can find.

(I will only play the mother, sorry if that hurts your butt.)
(No canon characters unless you're able to play them accurately to the source material.)
That's essentially the premise. My ideas for this include (but are far from limited to):
-Just day to day life in this existence
-Introducing a new step parent to either help you or hurt you more
-You plotting and attempting an escape
-Mommy's "game" getting you pregnant (If you want one of us to be a futa)
... I'm always open to suggestions if none of these tickle your fancy. I know Redstar can be a pretty sadistic place every now and again, I'm just fueling the fire :3.

Make your subject line "Tickle Fairy Buttkiss" so I know you read through everything.​

Status
Not open for further replies.