BOREEEEEEEEED MxM only tough *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I have come to the idea that, maybe our characters don't know each other (this changes everything).
Maybe your character finds mine in the rain or the snow (since autumn is coming and I hate summer based thins) And he takes him home maybe for pity or something, and takes care of him, it'd be interesting if my character was in the initial phases of pregnancy

And yeah I wanna be bottom -/Shot

I love that idea even better o3o and I don't mind if your bottom...so like he's already pregnant? Maybe the guy that got him pregnant decided he didn't want anything to do with him or the baby.

ANd I don't mind if your bottom :)

yeah that was basically my idea, what could be even better is for your character to find him injured or something because the other guy was mean
I ADORE dramatic plots ahh~

OKAAy! ... Are we all set up? Can you put it up or do you want me to ...? I'd love to keep low so I don't know if you can...
I also have a headache thanks to the air conditioner /cries/
I also would need a picture of your character so I can see how he looks like, IN the post ;u;""

Low? And yeah, I can post a pic in the thread :) I'm not too good at starting but if you want me to I will.

I mean ... my starter posts tend to be ... books, or one liners. Specially at this very moment, I'd be glad if you did start it.
However please, I expect you take this as a polite request: Do not use my character, predict his actions, thoughts, locations, what is happening to him, and um, pretty much keep your words to your own character... /cries/

Other than that I do will say that my character in question is in the trash bin . - . yours could hear noises from it I dunno?

Anyway I have to go home, done with work~
Goodnight and thank you. Link me plz-

ah, I don't godmod so no worries there :) and don't wrorry about one liners ;~; I do that too. I shall start and link you once I get it up. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.