Boredom Saves Errotria! [2 SPOTS LEFT!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitsune

Original poster
There are two spots open at the moment! Get them while you can!
Taikutsu wa Errotria o hozon shimasu! | 退屈はエロットリアを保存します!
(Drama ♦ Comedy ♦ Shounen ♦ Action & Adventure ♦ Anime)

tumblr_mw1pa1AjN01shjwrko1_500.gif

• OPENING •

[BCOLOR=transparent]"It all started that fateful day… The day… My boredom got the best of me.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ha! Bet you were expecting something more serious, huh? Nah, boredom was the cause of all of this. You'd be surprised what such a thing causes you to do. It's like that saying 'Love makes people do crazy things', except boredom instead. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Gah[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], I'm rambling. Back on topic![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rewinding back to that 'fateful day', here's how it went down. So I was wandering the streets of New Lonkyo, heading to my favorite comic book shop, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Reality Is Overrated[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], or R.I.O for short, when I passed something peculiar in a familiar alley. Curiosity getting the best of me, I had peeked inside to check it out and [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]lo and behold—[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]there was a [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]portal [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]there. I'm talking about those purple, swirly entrances that are surrounded with a nice, expensive-looking frame. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]That [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]kind of portal. What was the cherry on top was that I even saw someone [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]go inside[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This day just kept getting better.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]With me being me, I [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]had [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]to call up my two best friends since elementary so they could bask in the glory of the portal, too. They came rushing when they heard how excited I was, and their reactions were quite the same as my own—awe-struck. With the whole gang together, I suggested that we go inside. I mean, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]when [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]we are ever going to see a [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]portal [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]again? Probably never. So we needed to enjoy it to the fullest! Of course, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]someone [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]was against it, but it turned out to be two against one in the end, so through we went![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]On the other side was a [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]whole new world[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. Heh, see what I did there? Princess Jasmine? Aladd—whatever. Anywho, it was similar to Earth, but had obvious differences. Errotria is what it's called. Curiosity now satisfied, we had turn to go back, only to find out that the portal was [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]gone[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. What the actual heck?! Shouldn't there have been a warning that the portal was a 'one-use-only'?![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Now, we're stuck in Errotria until we're able to save their planet from rotting away. I can [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]barely [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]save another human being, let alone an [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]entire planet![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I don't know who I feel more sorry for—us, or the civilians of Errotria." [/BCOLOR]

Summary of Dialogue (Plot)
In the made-up city of New Lonkyo, which is New York, London, and Tokyo, a group of high schoolers who are connected are bored with their dull life. Well, one is. To spice things up, they suddenly find a portal one day and decide to venture inside it, discovering a new world much similar to Earth called Errotria, but Errotria is being destroyed.

With an overabundance of magical energy, the planet is not functioning smoothly, causing it to decay and become chaotic. One of the inhabitants finds a way to get rid of some of the magic via sending it elsewhere (but oblivious to the location) and stabilizes their planet. Where, you say? Well, lucky ol' Earth. The group is told this by a random inhabitant and are suddenly tasked with saving Errotria, along with their own planet if they want to return to it.
Errotria (Ospus) & Earth (New Lonkyo)
(Earth — New Lonkyo)

New Lonkyo is a made-up city that is comprised of London, Tokyo, and New York. It's architecture is much like Tokyo and New York with its high skyscrapers and big, colorful signs. It is the epitome of a pure city life with people bustling even in the late hours of the night. Things are very crowded and busy. It seems like everyone has somewhere to be during a certain time. A bit further away is the part that is more London-esque. The city fades out into a London townhouse street that is full of quaint and quiet people. It is were Renko lives, but school is in the city.

(Errotria — Ospus)

Errotria is similar to Earth, except greener and underdeveloped. It's more in the medieval era, far back from where Earth is at the moment. Instead of cities and neighborhoods, there are villages. Think of Camelot from the tale of Merlin. Much like Camelot, there is also a kingdom that rules over where our characters have landed—Ospus. In this country, a royal family makes the rules for the inhabitants to follow. At the moment, there is a couple ruling who are destitute of a child, yet they are old and about to meet their end. There has been much talk about making the "savior" of Errotria the next ruler of Ospus.
Familiars
Familiar — A human who shifts into a weapon. Usually used by others. Is allowed to be stuck with one User, depending on the bond.

(Karakui's Beautiful Explanation Paraphrased A Bit)

You have your familiar, who can transform into a particular weapon.
Your familiar has two parameters - Relationship and Soul. Soul is set, relationship is variable.

A familiar whose Soul parameter is similar to its user's will gain additional power and will be easier to wield (lighter, less rejection). A user and familiar with 99% similar souls would be best (100% would be the same person, though), while 1% similar would obviously be terrible. At 20% or less, the familiar will reject the user and cause terrible pain upon use, as well as having strange weight distribution, making it impossible to wield.

A familiar whose relationship to the user is good will gain additional power through purely psychological means as inhibitions are lifted - obviously, if you trust your wielder, you're going to be more willing to let them swing you around.

Familiars are also able to have low magical powers. They are able to do one magical thing that coincides with their weapon. For example, a Sword familiar might be able to throw arcs of fire, while a Scythe familiar could possibly create an army of weak zombie minions.

(More Things To Know)

The small group of high schoolers are much like empty containers when it comes to magic. They are able to store up on it, but are unable to use it. The only benefit it has to them is that it helps activate their familiars' powers. Also, when in battle, the scars inflicted upon a weapon transfers to the human form, so they will look beaten up and worn out, but are able to be taken care of in human form. Once taken care of in human form, they look good as new in weapon form.
Rules (Both IC & OOC)
OOC
(susceptible to changes)

1) All of Iwaku's Rules apply.
2) All GMs' words are law.
3) Any questions, concerns, or comments are to be directed to the GMs.
4) No OOC drama. Respect one another. Treat someone how you'd want to be treated.
5) Please refrain from spamming the OOC.
6) When finished with your character, tell us the page, or give us a link so we can find it.
7) A cookie rating means that your character is approved.
8) Reservations are only good for 3 weeks before they are open to everyone.
9) First come, first serve for reservations and such.
10) Everyone can have multiple NPCs, but only one character that is apart of the plot.
11) Please keep genders somewhat balanced.
12) No God-modding, mini-GMing, etc.
13) No Mary Sues, or Gary Stews.

IC
(susceptible to changes)

1) Once you've posted, wait at least two posts before posting again.
2) Make sure that you're active. Post a least once a week.
3) If something comes up and causes you to go on a hiatus, or drop out, be sure to let one of the GMs know.
4) Please refrain from responding with a one-liner. Give others something to work with.
5) Proper grammar and punctuation will be greatly appreciated. No text talk.
6) A header of some kind involving your character's name on top of every post is required.
7) Plot twists are encouraged! But I recommend talking about them in the OOC, or with one of the GMs one-on-one first.
8) It's up to you to create dialogue between characters. Don't wait for others to come to you; go to them!
9) Let's be realistic. No auto-hits, or anything of that sort.
10) Your character must be accepted before you can post in the IC.
11) Keep things PG-13. Coarse language is fine, but not extreme. The same goes for violence. Anything that goes past kissing must be taken to PM.
Cast List
*Name | Role | Played By*

(Main Characters)
Renko Tadeshi | Leader of Group | Played by Kitsune/Me
Timothy Titus Ariolas | "Savior" | Played by Reanimator Bob

(Side Characters)
Mikio Yamada | Best Friend 1 | Played by Mr.Scales
Arata Yukimura | Best Friend 2 | Played by ERode
Kamihiro Shikaku | Frenemy 3 | Played by Shounen Senpai
Anyo Ming-Chi | Frenemy 4 | Played by Nano

Akihiko Kenshin | (Future) Tim's Lackey 1 | Played by Edward
• Tim's Lackey 2
• Tim's Lackey 3

Ophelia Mayweather | Familiar 1 | Played by ScarletNova
Reginald Akana | Familiar 2 | Played by beautie
• Familiar 3 | Reserved by Crow
Mio Matsuoka | Familiar 4 | Played by DANAsaur
Rin Kagome | Familiar 5 | Played by RainDash
Meridia | Mentor | Played by Karakui

(NPCs)
• Emi | Akihiro's Familiar
Character Sheet
*Delete anything in parenthesis; you are allowed to make your CS pretty.*

[BCOLOR=transparent]~ Anime Picture/GIF ~[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Personal -[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nickname(s)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Birthday[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sex[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent](Biological DNA)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent](What they identify with; along with pronouns)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexuality[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent](ex: Biromantic Heterosexual)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]- Mental -[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent](A balance of imperfections and perfections)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]- Appearance -[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Eye Color[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hair Color & Style[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]General Appearance[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent](Elaborate on picture; things not easily seen)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]General Fashion Style[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]- Backstory -[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent](Can list important events, or do paragraphs; doesn't have to be long)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]- Relationships -[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent](Can be their thoughts and/or how they interact with them; should be filled somewhat because the group knows one another. If Familiar, maybe they know the other Familiars? Can also be first impressions, and can change throughout RP)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]- Miscellaneous -[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Role[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapon Transformation[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent](If Familiar; if not, delete)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Voiced By[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent](Can have Japanese and/or English)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]~ Can add other things ~
Updates
Changes to the thread shall be posted here. Also, if anyone has dropped out, or anything of the sort. There will also be little summaries of what's happened so far in the IC to keep everyone up to date.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]*Update #1 The tab "Rules (Both IC & OOC)" has been filled in! Please go over them and keep them in mind from now on.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]*Update #2 — A new tab has been added called "Familiars". It will involve all the information and lore revolving around them.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]*Update #3 — The tab "Errotria (Ospus) & Earth (New Lonkyo) has been filled in! You can now get a better understanding of the two settings in this roleplay.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]*Update #4 — The IC has finally been created! The link to it is in the "Other Links" tab![/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
Other Links
ICInterest Check
GMs
Kitsune | ScarletNova | Karakui
[/BCOLOR]​

Last edited by a moderator:
[bg=white]
latest

"Huh? Someone's curious about me? Well, there's a first time for everything..."
Flower-break.png

embed.php

n a m e
Renko Tadeshi

n i c k n a m e (s)
Ren

a g e

b i r t h d a y
25 July

s e x
Female

g e n d e r
Female | She/Her/Herself

s e x u a l i t y
(Demi)biromantic Asexual

Flower-break.png

57-82.jpg

"You're asking quite a lot of questions..."
Flower-break.png

embed.php

p e r s o n a l i t y
+ Outgoing | Intelligent | Open-Minded | Bold
- Rash | Self-Deprecating | Insecure | Closed Off
Renko is flamboyant, loud, and there, despite her delicate and shy appearance. If there isn't anything else that she's known for, she's known for being sociable. Almost everyone knows of at least her name. Despite not being apart of the "popular" group in school, she's still pretty well known, and she loves it. With her being social, brave, and up for anything, she has the personality to be friends with a lot of people, but only happens to have two. And she's okay with that. Of course, there's more to her than just her colorful personality. She also happens to be very intelligent. From the moment she started school, she's been in the advanced programs. Her smarts aren't just book smart, but they also fit inside of the witty category. Not to mention smart-aleck.

Like everyone and everything in the world, Renko has her downs. Something that those who aren't close to her don't know is that how she regularly acts is mostly a cover up for how she really feels. Deep down, the young teen is very insecure. She's always afraid that others won't like her. That she won't meet everyone's high expectations. It's something that gnaws at her day and night, decision after decision. But she covers it up with a smile and bubbly laughter. In regards to her cover up, she's also pretty closed off, despite how open she seems. When the spotlight is shining on her and her personal issues, she tends to shut down. Not being one to talk about serious things, she keeps it bottled up until it all becomes to much, and she ends up exploding. She happens to struggle on the wording a lot, so she just avoids it at all cost. As intelligent as she is, Renko is still just a teenager. She's still emotionally driven and has her moments where she's rash. Sometimes her rashness benefits her, but most of the time it hurts her. Above all, she is very self-deprecating. In her mind, she finds it humorous, but most take it negatively and try to be positive. Only her friends and family understand. Though, they do worry when she pushes to the point that it becomes borderline self-hatred.

l i k e s
Animals | Books | Manga | Movies | Rain | Snow | Sundaes | Cake | Photography | Hugs | Shopping | Clothes | Dressing Up | Parties | Lounging | Cooking | Social Media | Socializing | Her Friends | The Unexpected | Recognition | Drums | Pop | Classical | Techno | Computer Games | Phone Games

d i s l i k e s
Summer | Pools | TV | Hiking | Insects | No Wi-Fi | Homework | Exhaustion | Vegetables | Honeydew | Cantaloupe | Kiwi (fruit) | Spoilers | Jump Scares | Blood | Crying | Storms | Clowns | Board Games | Make-Up | Mornings | Her Insecurities | Failing | Stress | Heights | Planes | Falling

Flower-break.png

images

"My wardr—Exactly, what is this for?"
Flower-break.png

embed.php

e y ec o l o r

A light sky blue.

h a i rc o l o r & s t y l e
Her hair is also light sky blue. It stops at the nape of her neck and curls inward. Her bangs stop above her eyes. The style of her hair is loose and straight.

g e n e r a la p p e a r a n c e
Besides the obvious things seen in the photos, there is more to Renko when it comes to her appearance. For one, she stands at a height of 5'2", and doesn't seem to be growing any taller. Her parents constantly tell her that she has maxed out on her height. With her small stature and petite frame, she only weighs about 110 pounds. If someone really tried, they could probably throw her a somewhat far range. Unlike other girls her age, she isn't as developed as them, yet she does possess a hourglass figure. None of these things bother her, though.

g e n e r a lf a s h i o ns t y l e
Renko's fashion style is what one would call semi-casual. She tends to have a mixture of expensive taste and things you find in clearance. She's a fan of light, pastel colors since she's so light herself, but will occasionally wear dark colors every now and then. One of her passions is accessories. She truly enjoys tying her hair up in bows, wearing jewelry, and just enhancing her outfits. She may not look like it, but she does enjoy dressing herself up.

Flower-break.png

tumblr_mbjoli1jKo1r60xzao1_500.jpg

"Pfft, I hope you aren't expecting a tragic childhood, or anything like that."
Flower-break.png

embed.php

c h i l d h o o d
Born on the 25th of July to a single parent.
Single parent = her father, Ren.
Both of her parents were a year younger than her when she was conceived.
Her mother was only with them for a year before she left.
She had to move to another city because of her family's desires, and they didn't know about her existence.
With the help of his grandparents and family friends, Ren was able to raise her by himself.
They never talked about her mom, and she never felt like something was missing.
Her father would always work extra hard for the both of them, but mostly her.
He was always able to get whatever she wanted, but she never wanted much.
In elementary, she was always in the advanced programs, and would get teased for being so intelligent, or people would use her.
For a while, she would act dumb just so she was liked, but her father immediately broke her out of that.
She learned to ignore the teasing and just find friends who did like her and her mind.
Middle school is when she met her two best friends.
It's also when she picked up drums.

t e e n a g e y e a r s
At fourteen, she finally learned the story about her mother.
She used to be angry at her, but now she finally understands.
She also picked up cooking around this age, too.
Has loved it ever since.
Decided she wanted to be a chef one day.
At age fifteen, she realized her sexuality.
She also got her first pet, Kuro.
High school is when she met her two biggest enemies.

p r e s e n t
She just recently told her father about her sexuality.
She already knows what her college choices are.
She has another pet, Kebano.
She has discovered a portal in an alleyway.
Now it's up to her and her friends (along with her frenemies) to save an entire planet.

Flower-break.png

6b99fea307df8b4e051509a336860240_480.jpg

"I have, like, two friends."
Flower-break.png

embed.php

? Ophelia Mayweather | Future Familiar ?

Yet to meet her.

Mikio Yamada | Best Friend
"This twerp. And I say this with all of the love in the world. Miki-chan is one of my best friends! Funny since, when we first met, we clashed. Hard-core clash. We met in middle school and just... didn't click right away. We were constantly arguing over the stupidest of things. He always liked to poke fun at my height, despite not being that tall himself. This went on for a while. Finally, people were sick of it and we were paired for a school project. During that project ,we connected over different things—one of them being that we both had one parent. After the project, we were as close as two peas in a pod, which was a miracle and relief to everyone. We're super open with one another and are practically siblings. I love Miki-chan~!"

Friend 2 | Best Friend

x Kamihiro Shikaku | Ex-Friend (who disappeared) x
"I...don't like to talk about him much, actually. Uh, we were friends earlier in high school since he had just transferred and I was tasked with helping him settle in. He was a really quiet, sweet kid. The exact type to get bullied, and bullied is what he got. Me being me, I was always there to fend off his bullies, despite how much smaller I was. We hung out with each other quite a bit, just the two of us. Our friendship was... simple, yet refreshing. Just so peaceful and soothing. I had made a promise that I'd always be there for him. With him. Uh, I guess... something had happened that I wasn't aware about. Before I knew it, he was pushing me away, fading until he completely disappeared. 'Til this day, I still don't know the reasoning behind it."

x Anyo Ming-Chi | Sworn Enemy x
"Anyo... Anyo, Anyo, Anyo. Manipulative, two-faced, backstabbing Anyo. Can you tell that I don't like her? Do you feel the waves of hatred and frustration rolling off of me? Ugh. Alright, I'll try to do this without ranting too much. Anyo and I weren't really friends to begin with. We only knew of each other. One day, a crush of Anyo's ended up liking me. At the time, I didn't know of this, but it was enough for the girl to dedicate her life to destroying me. And I mean destroying. Long story short, she created a scene where it looked like I had pushed her down the stairs, and it was pretty solid. Solid enough that it dented my reputation and made people's view shift in a more negative sense. But that wasn't even the worst part! The worst part was that she got away with everything scot-free. Ever since then, I've despised her with the passion of a thousand suns. I don't know what ticks me off more—the fact that she did all of this, or the fact that she "forgave me" and victimized herself even more. I just—aaahh!!"

Flower-break.png

tumblr_mdgqoaUv3j1qetp08o1_500.jpg

"Last set of questions, eh? Well, gotta end with some fun facts!"
Flower-break.png

embed.php

r o l e
Leader of Group

v o i c e d b y

t h e m e s o n g
One | Two

f a c ec l a i m
Tetsuna Kuroko
(Genderbent Tetsuya Kuroko)

[/bg]​

Guess who's in for the party? It's been a while since I saw a great anime-based RP with good potential despite being just a work in progress! Planning to make a RP of my own, to be honest. But thinking for stuff makes my brain go crazy. Sorry I wasn't around for the plotting and stuff, as Thesis + RME board exams + Summer Classes literally smacked my life into a living hell. xD I shall invite my little army soon enough.

#MorePowerToErrotria

Reactions: Kitsune
Guess who's in for the party? It's been a while since I saw a great anime-based RP with good potential despite being just a work in progress! Planning to make a RP of my own, to be honest. But thinking for stuff makes my brain go crazy. Sorry I wasn't around for the plotting and stuff, as Thesis + RME board exams + Summer Classes literally smacked my life into a living hell. xD I shall invite my little army soon enough.

#MorePowerToErrotria
Ah, tell me about it. I almost went nuts when planning out this thread ;n;

But that's okay! Real life things come before roleplay things. I hope that you got through all of it.

I look forward to your little army X3 I shall post this in the Interest Check so whoever was interested can see that it's up (if they still are).

YOU CHANGED THE NAME TO ERROTRIA! How dare you! Not even worth playing anymore.

Can I reserve Friendly Character Who Informs the Main Characters About What They're Supposed to Do? That character would be the Mentor.

Also, in the Japanisation of the romanization of the Japanese name, Errotria would likely be written with Katakana, not roman letters, since it's a Western-fantasy styled name, rather than an actual English/etc word. Errotria in Katakana is エロットリア, if I'm pronouncing it correctly, anyway.

Last edited:
YOU CHANGED THE NAME TO ERROTRIA! How dare you! Not even worth playing anymore.

Can I reserve Friendly Character Who Informs the Main Characters About What They're Supposed to Do?
Also, in the Japanisation of the romanization of the Japanese name, Errotria would likely be written with Katakana, not roman letters, since it's a Western-fantasy styled name, rather than an actual English/etc word. Errotria in Katakana is エロットリア, if I'm pronouncing it correctly, anyway.
I thought it was always Errotria...? >u>

And yes you may!

Also, thank you! I used Google Translate, I'm sorry.

IMPORTANT: Everyone is only allowed 1 actual character, but a whole bunch of NPCs. I'll put this in the rules once I do them.

NYEH HEH HEH HEH!

Still thinking whether I'd be an antagonist or one of the protagonists. :D You know me.

@Kistune it was Ettotria when we were planning it. I like Errotria better though. Not a fan of the letter T. Also, for plot reasons, I'm gonna PM you the CS and only put the bare bones here.

@Shounen Senpai Well, the good thing here is that even the antagonists are protagonists, while the protagonists are also antagonists :D

Um.... Hello!.. I'm just gonna settle here instead of flopping around awkwardly on the Interest Check, cuz I've been stalking this since first post. (*´∀`*)

Yes! This is gonna be great! Finally an RP i have joined that is original lol Not sure if i want to play a familiar or one of the friends, decisions decisions...

- Personal -
Name:
"Norokomen" Meridia
Birthday: ?
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Meridiaromantic Meridiasexual (Top-class Narcissist, basically)

- Mental -
Personality:
"What do you mean 'imperfections'? I'm Meridia. Meridia has no imperfections." Is what Meridia would say if asked this question. Of course, it would be a joke, because Meridia is surprisingly down-to-Errotria. Despite her apparent age, she is intelligent and wise, seemingly always having an answer to even the most obscure things (though the validity of these difficult answers is questionable). She's generally quite easy going, and sometimes a little childish. She gets hungry easily.
Likes: Meat, fish, sugar, cats, mythology, spirituality, life, meat, language.
Dislikes: Willful ignorance, herd mentality, potatoes, boring things.

- Appearance -
Eye Color:
Crimson (like fresh blood)
Hair Color & Style: Blond (like really disconcertingly coloured blood); unstyled, just loose.
General Appearance: Just as in the picture. The mask has no eye slots, unusually. The red parts glow when using magic.
General Fashion Style: Always wears Shrine Maiden outfits.

- Backstory -
Plot Related; you don't know yet.

- Relationships -
Well, before she can have relationships, we need other characters!

- Miscellaneous -
Role:
Mentor
Voiced By: Eh... let's go with The Girl in This, whoever that is. I don't pay much attention to this kind of voice normally, so this is the closest I could find.
Theme Song: dunno

oh right i forgot i had to make a reservation.......(๑′°︿°๑) one familiar please, I was working on them and everything...

Okay i'll take friend 1!

aokWH1Z.png
QvZ909I.png
CN9D3lv.png
n a m e REGINALD ISAIAH AKANA.
n i c k n a m e s REGI DOG NEVER CALL HIM ISAIAH GOAT FUCKER LUNATIC DEMON
a g e TWENTY FOUR.
b i r t h d a y OCT. 29th ♏
s e x MALE.
g e n d e r MALE HE/HIM/HIMSELF.
s e x u a l i t y PANROMANTIC [HYPER]PANSEXUAL It has a hole? He'll try to get in it.
N5ACYZQ.png
p e r s o n a l i t y Reginald is quite the character, with honestly, more bad to
good. If you had to put him into one word, the majority would say bat
shit insane. Sadistic. Asshole. Moronic dog.
But there's so much more to him than one word.
-
Reginald is at first, a very cold and distant man. Creepy and very
observant, he often chooses to sit back and let delicious chaos run amok
in front of him. He's evil loves a good torturing or tease. He loves the
fear. He likes the negative energy. He doesn't seem to have the capacity to
have empathy, or to love or show friendship. He's villainous and only cares
for what he can get for himself.
However, Reginald does calm down from this phase.
-
Reginald soon becomes comfortable with a few people, and can become attached
to them to the point that he cares for them as he would for himself. It's
completely strange to see a man go from evil to just a perverted piece of
shit but, that's what happens when he falls in love with the people he is
with. He becomes rather mischievous, still holding an outgoing sadistic
intent, but it's far less inhumane now. He's annoying to be around, makes
you stay on your toes, makes you wonder. But to others, he's very
entertaining. He does like fighting, conflict still. He does like flirting
and being dirty without a shame, but it's more comical.
-
Reginald then becomes a big fucking puppy. You heard it. You've entered the
last and final Regi stage, a goofy, lovable, handful of a puppy. He's a little
obsessive and still keeps traits from his other faces, but this is his true
self. He's silly and bends over backwards for those he knows will have him.
Reginald loves messing around and is extremely loyal. He does tend to be rash,
still very fucking hot-headed and violent, but when those who he's connected
to call for him, he obeys with little second thought. He's faithful, very
emotional, and pours his heart into everything he does. By this time, you
just say fuck it, I love you too, you crazy fucking perverted dog. He's very
much still analytical and logical, but chooses to become dopey in non-
threatening situations. He's just good to have around as a companion, a friend,
but also good to take advantage of if you're able to survive the very dire consequences.
l i k e s SEXUAL INTERCOURSE GIRLS BOYS BOOTIES BOOBIES ORANGE JUICE
d i s l i k e s GOLD SORT OF MOTHERLY/FATHERLY FIGURES SORT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE EASY
Id0TKMC.png
h e i g h t A TOWERING 6'5".
w e i g h t 245 LBS.
e y e SHARP AND THIN, SMALL PUPILS. - GOLDEN ROD COLOR. - WISPY LASHES.
h a i r MESSY AND LONG - A STRANGE PASTEL BLOOD RED - SILKY.
c o m p l e x i o n A DARK TAN CARAMEL - ROUGH HANDS - VERY SCULPTED BODY - LARGE
EVERYTHING - SCARS EVERYWHERE, SO MANY THEY TELL A STORY.
g e n e r a l f a s h i o n s t y l e DOES NOT WEAR A SHIRT MOST OF THE TIME, HE DOES
CARRY ONE AROUND TIED ON HIS WAIST. USUALLY WEARS A BAGGY PAIR OF PANTS
AND NO SHOES, WITH BANDAGES AROUND HIS FEET. BANDAGES ON HIS HANDS ALL
THE WAY UP TO HIS ELBOWS. WEARS A JEWELED CHOKER THAT SEEMS TOO EXPENSIVE
FOR HIM TO HAVE.
EVF3SEw.png
Not any easy life, but it was beautiful.
His father is an ex-gang member. Mother found that his past was catching up to
her and Regi, so they decided to leave him and look for a safer life. They lived
in a poor neighborhood that was often riddled with much crime. Reginald first
figured out he could shift when protecting his mother. His mother never found
out however. Soon enough his mother decided to give him up for adoption so he wouldn't have to live like this anymore. He was adopted by a tall wondrous
warrior who led a very disciplined and healthy lifestyle. She is what sparked
his love for adventure and mercenaries. One day, when he was twenty, she however vanished during a raid mission. Left and never came back.
Reginald ended up taking care of him mother who fell very ill, and had to be taken
to the hospital, hasn't been in her own home in forever.
Reginald decided to pick himself up and become a mercenary. High risk, but pays
well.
UP9rey3.png
N/A. . . .
QnSbSW8.png
r o l e FAMILIAR.
w e a p o n t r a n s f o r m a t i o n LARGE BATTLE AXE.
JQcp9cR.png
v o i c e d b y HOSOYA YOSHIMASA as SOUSUKE YAMAZAKI.
t h e m e s o n g
f a c e c l a i m HISOKA FROM HXH

Last edited:

2936cf7b.png

"I'm Ophelia Mayweather, remember it."

swirl-hi.png

- Personal -
Name: Ophelia Mayweather
Nickname(s): Lia (Lee-uh)
As a weapon: The Angelmaker
Birthday: June 5
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual

- Mental -
Personality: Ophelia is a bit of a narcissist, and very much likes getting attention. She'll do whatever she wants in order to get that attention, whether the action is good or acting badly. This means that she changed her personality often to get what she wants. But, she also gets really clingy to someone that she likes being around and is fond of. To that person, she will do anything for them. She may act like a kid sometimes, and looks a bit young for her age, but she hates if someone tries to call her a little kid. Her look doesn't completely agree with her personality, which easily tricks people. There are times when she can be dark, which makes sense why she can turn into a scythe.
Likes: Bunnies, Attention, Singing, Music, Candy, Cheesecake
Dislikes: Being ignored, being called a child, Spiders, Mornings

swirl-hi.png

2012-02-27.jpg

"Don't I look adorable!"

swirl-hi.png

- Appearance -
Eye Color: Purple
Hair Color & Style: Purple, usually in two low ponytails in front, and short hair in the back. She'll also wear clips in it as well, towards the front
General Appearance: Short and skinny, looks young for her age. Around 5ft and 110 pounds.
General Fashion Style: Likes to where purple, black and sometimes pink. Usually a dress to make herself cute and a jacket over top. Her jacket has long rabbit ears attached to it. She'll paint her nails sometimes, usually similar colors to what she wears.

- Backstory -
-Born being able to turn into a scythe.
-Scythe was associated with the Grim Reaper and death so many were afraid of her.
-Even her parents were afraid to be around her.
-For this she tended to be neglected and had no friends as a little girl.
-She left her home town and traveled alone.
-This caused her to gain the need for attention by anyone.
-Started to act bad to get the attention (steal, bad personality).
-Meant a bunny in the woods, one of the only things not afraid of her.
-She began to like bunnies for that reason, and because she found them so delicate and beautiful.
-She blames the world for her neglect and wants to give them pay back somehow, perhaps by having everyone remember who she is and what she does.
-In order to have money to live, Ophelia sells herself as a weapon for assassination jobs. All users she has had only treat her like a weapon. She also has had no steady user as well. She hates it, but needs the money.

- Relationships -
Renko Tadeshi: Ophelia will be her future familiar, though knows nothing about her yet.

- Miscellaneous -
Role: Familiar 1
Weapon Transformation: Scythe
The Angelmaker
photo-48606.png

Voiced By:
Haruka Tomatsu
Theme Song:

Face claim: Yuzuki Yukari (Vocaloid)

swirl-hi.png

rthjl.png

Last edited:
I'll be using my CS as an example when it's done since I can already see problems with CSs >_>

Also! For 'Voice', you can use Japanese and/or English since animes have a Dub and Sub, sometimes.

Yeah but everyone knows the dubs are horrible in 99.9% of cases. Only one dub has ever worked in was Hellsing Ultimate.

*Not counting pokemon and other kids shows as real anime since they're really just endless streams of isolated events and shallow plots designed to sell products.

Yeah but everyone knows the dubs are horrible in 99.9% of cases. Only one dub has ever worked in was Hellsing Ultimate.

*Not counting pokemon and other kids shows as real anime since they're really just endless streams of isolated events and shallow plots designed to sell products.
Really? I quite liked the dub for OHSHC, and others. But that's just me.

Reactions: ScarletNova
Really? I quite liked the dub for OHSHC, and others. But that's just me.
Nah, the voices just never fit, and it kinda ruins it when every main character ever is voiced by the same 3 people in Dub. It stops feeling like it's a unique voice for the character and instead feels like they're copy-pasting characters. A lot of the best jokes don't work in dub, too, because they rely on the way in which the lines are pronounced. Furthermore, instead of a wide range of voice and personality types, the american VAs are only capable of doing a single voice, and since they're recycled as I mentioned earlier, you get a massive reduction in cast diversity - every female is high pitched and squeaky, even though a child could tell you the voice was inappropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.