Nickname:
Oneechan

Sex/Gender:
Female

Sexuality
Demiromantic Heterosexual

MENTAL

Personality:
Mio is very lady like, polite and cheerful. She is described as being sensible, friendly and very caring and sweet towards her companions. She mostly acts like a sister to them and she would do anything to protect those who's important to her

But her ladylike and polite demeanor masks her dark and sanguinary side - a ruthless, cold and calculating psychopath who has little if any problem using othera for her own benefit - her and her loved ones survival. She easily get envious and jealous. She will result to cruel and usually violent methods that generally ends with bloody deaths when she doesn't get what she wants.

Books | Music | Literature | Tea | Pastries | Gardens

Dislikes:
Disobedience | Sarcasm | Dogs | Filth | Liars | Rude people

APPEARANCE

GENERAL APPEARANCE

Standing 5 feet and 7 inches tall, Mio is a lady with blue eyes and waist long pink hair with bangs. She usually wears a white frilly top with high waisted floral skirt and black pumps.

When going to battle or work, she wears a purple crop top and skirt paired with black stocking and heels.

BACKSTORY

- born with the ability to turn into a bow

- from a rich and aristocratic family

- had two younger sisters named Azusa and Mugi

- her parents wanted Mio to be the picture perfect daughter and a proper lady which made her into who she is today

- she excels in arts, music, literature, fencing, archery and even in household chores

- her mother trained her to be the perfect wife whe her father trained her to be a oerfect hunter

- her dark and sanguinary side was developed when her parents spoil her too much. Her sisters were the first one who saw this sife of hers

-When her sisters got a puppy, Mio asked her mother too for one but her mother refused. Feeling and and absolutely envious, she grabbed a rock and smashed the puppy's head while her and her sisters were playing in the courtyard.

- She killed the puppy to prove that if she doesn't get what she wants, no one will.

- her sisters feared her since then while her parents didn't know about the killing. They just thought the dog got lost and never came back

- at age 15, her parents planned for Mio to marry without her consent. She only learbed about it a week before her wedding day and they strongly advised her to never turn into a weapon ever again.

- her parents wanted her to be the perfect housewife, which made her blood boil.

- her sisters suddenly blurted out the secret about the puppy in fear of their parents getting killed. Her parents got scared of her as well, which made her decide just run away

- she moved into a different city and worked as a high class courtesan. She was known as "La Celestia" ever since.

- she also became an assassin and sometimes a weapon to those who can pay for her services

RELATIONSHIPS

Matsuoka Rin | Father
Matsuoka Haruka | Mother
Matsuoka Azusa | Younger sister
Matsuoka Mugi | Younger Sister

rest to be added later

MISC.

Role:
Familiar

Weapon Transformation:
Bow

[/BG]

Last edited:
Hey one more question. This world of Errotria is a parallel to Earth, but in terms of technology, how is the world

I had been imagining it as medieval fantasy, so pre-gunpowder. Dunno about anyone else though.

Reactions: Kitsune
i thought it was the digital world

I'll reserve that last familiar spot, if you don't mind.

Plus @Shounen Senpai I don't mind getting summoned. I rarely find anything good and I'm not in many RPs right now anyway.

Reactions: Shounen Senpai

I just realized that Tim and Errotria can be interpreted as an innuendo

What does 'Tim' allude to in that case?

Wow I responded so late to my summon.

But that asides, is it still open or no >w>?

Yep, still several spaces left... dunno which though XD

Wow I responded so late to my summon.

But that asides, is it still open or no >w>?
Not as late as me.

There's one slot open, I think.

If Errotria is destroyed, then the Earth goes with it too?

Well, no. If Errotria gets destroyed, Earth is fine. If Earth gets destroyed, Errotria is fine. Here, Errotria was risking destruction. Tim sent the magic to Earth so now Errotria is fine, but Earth is risking destruction.

Then my character will do his best to prevent the heroes from stopping Earth's destruction. I have a feeling that my character and Tim will have a good friendship. >:D

Then my character will do his best to prevent the heroes from stopping Earth's destruction. I have a feeling that my character and Tim will have a good friendship. >:D
Just as long as the character isn't actually evil. I'm expecting a proper motivation to prevent them saving Earth, not just "Cos I'm mean LOL!"

Just as long as the character isn't actually evil. I'm expecting a proper motivation to prevent them saving Earth, not just "Cos I'm mean LOL!"
We'll see... We'll see. C:< Also, where do I get fancy horizontal lines with black background? ; ~ ; I want to decorate my character.

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll see... We'll see. C:< Also, where do I get fancy horizontal lines with black background? ; ~ ; I want to decorate my character.
Now, see, for that, you have to sell your soul to Cheap Chinese Rip Off Demon Setan

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
THANKS. xD

We should make character banners for accepted characters. :D I don't know how to make those though.

Reactions: Kitsune
Status
Not open for further replies.