Bored...

• Thread starter Laggy Lagiacrus
  • Start date
Ooh, a dog whistle-y type thing. That sounds effective - doesn't kill, doesn't maim, but it keeps them in control. Except with overuse.
Would they just dispose of the completely insane ones, or would they be displayed as an example? They need to have some form of fear instilled. Fear may breed hatred, but respect and loyalty breed conceitedness.

Of course displayed. It's perfect.
They have to walk down a hallway or something to get from where they sleep to where they are briefed, and trained. The hallway is just lined with prison cells. But instead of steel bars to keep them in, it's some super strength plexi-glass or something. Like the cells in Gothika if you've seen it.

Every day they could watch the cells fill up, one by one, on their way to their training.

Although, you'd have to keep them restrained. Who knows what ungodly things they'd do to each other in there, given the chance.

Right right.

Sooooo... shall we start or something? o_O;

Well, that depends. Who's posting first?

I can. I think we could start when the characters wake up. I'm not gonna require any character profiles or anything. If you wanna post a picture of your character that's cool.

I'm awful with pictures. I'll probably describe parts of his features here and there, something like a jigsaw where the pieces appear intermittently.