Bored without any Roleplays :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Summer3ve

Original poster
Hey Everyone!

Well, here I am looking for some new interesting roleplays! J I am currently only doing realistic roleplays, sorry for those of you who do not. The fandom type roleplays just never really held my interest. With that being said, I do like to only play females. Sorry again for those of you who do not like people like that.
Now, listed below I have a few roleplay ideas that I would like to do, but I am always open to more ideas under just about any genre!

Horse Stable: Here I was thinking about the two characters (any gender) are friends at a riding stable that had entered a competition and need the best riders while the two of them compete for a spot, they have their own inner demons to deal with.

Victorian Era: I don’t know what I really want for this, human/human or human/vampire or whatever. I am really open to anything in this category.

Wild West: Think outlaw man/woman with an average citizen or lawman type thing. I would like this to be more action and adventure then actual love story-ish

….that is really all I have for now. If you have another idea feel free to comment or message me! J I would really like to hear your ideas!

The wild west and Victorian era ideas sound really good. PM me so we can do one together

Status
Not open for further replies.