Bored :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bluemoon.xx

Original poster
Alright everyone, hello. I will begin this by saying that you can call me Blue, I'm 19 years old and in a bit of slump with roleplays right now. I have a few good ones going but would like a few more as well since I have been so bored lately.

I would prefer a partner who is not completely passive when it comes to roleplay. That is boring to me. I can lead as best as I can but I like when the other person can lead as well too. I will throw out there that I am a female but I have no problem playing male roles so MxM, MxF and FxF are all things I will do.

I have no ideas just yet but I will more than likely be updating at some point if I come across any. But if you have any ideas then please feel free to share with me!

Um... Can't say I'm too in tune with SciFi and some fantasy. I wouldn't mind horror. I do like romance and smut isn't completely terrible. :) I am a Hunger Games fan as well as Harry Potter. You can never go wrong with Harry Potter with me. I would be up for something to do with vampires, not sure what but possibilities are endless.

I really love history too so I would be up for something having to do with that... maybe WWII? Still working on it.

Please let me know if you're interested! You can pm me or we can chat here. either way, thank you for reading.

It sounds overall really interesting, just too bad I can't come up with a plot for that time range at all, did you have anything specific in mind about WW?

It sounds overall really interesting, just too bad I can't come up with a plot for that time range at all, did you have anything specific in mind about WW?

I'm working on something for that now. What gender do you prefer playing? That would help me out.

I'm up for either gender to be honest, just usually not MxM so if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.