Bored, need to rp

lol no problem

Suddenly I feel sorry for Dallas XDD we should make the rp's discussion thread by the way o - o
if you need it that's it

lol yeah, You mind putting that one up

yes thats why i wanted to rp with you! XD

Alright then! Just a little note and Kronas already realized that, I don't start the rp's, anyways, what you got in mind?

I don't know.. i want some male X male fun...
XD but of course until tomorrow i'm 17 XD and i don't know your age but i'm going to say not to much smut unless i find it that otherwise would be okay.

I'm older that you may be thinking, won't say my age because most don't believe me but it's among the 20's
And well, I'm up for it

XD well... i'd rather learn your style a bit before we just jump in like that XD but i'm not sure exactly what i want the setting to be..

well if you wanna know my style you can just read Kronas's and mine rp

i want to see how you rp with me! XD there actually is a difference. trust me on this?

I guess you're right, but I don't really start them mainly because I don't know how...

no no you don't have to start it XD i'll start it when i can but we should come up with an idea beforehand of what we want right?

Okay. But you never told me what you have in mind, to be honest I'm not having such great days lately so I'm quite tired and it's taking me a while to respond to my rps
(sorry kronas, btw) and besides my head is dry so shoot, what you got in mind?

okay.. all of this is coming off the top of my head... or way old ideas that never really came into reality though i tried! If you like the sound of idea or would like one elaborated PLEASE feel free to ask me!

~ Cellphone # mix up and meet up
~ underclassman admiration of olderclassman
~ Lost in the woods and finds that fae are real (really likes this one)
~ Demon and Angel
~ Getting sucked into a book and into the storyline of a Romance/Adventure/Action book

oh its okay lol i just read that post

dont worry bout take your time :)

really? you do? that's kind of funny cause that's the one that i liked more too! XD

Then get going e u e I want to be the villain!
I actually had an idea, that your character is the victim sucked into the book, and it's an action book about something baad and suddenly you character encounters the evil one and falls for him and all that, in the end, I want a story in which we're everything, but good!