5. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Bored!

Important! I live in the Pacific Time Zone. Monday through Thursday are my busiest days so I might not reply straightaway. In the case that I'm not able to get on Iwaku, I will try to let you know. Thank you, and I hope we get a chance to roleplay!

• pzf5uTp.gif

• You gotta be 18+
    • Please be somewhere between Adept and Advanced.
      • We all make mistakes so I don't mind if you occasionally make some errors because I probably will make them too!
    • I can write between 300 to 1000 words but please note that it will take me longer to type lengthy posts. I am a paranoid perfectionist so I will probably go through hundreds of revisions just for a single post. My writing length also depends on my partner's so let me know how much you normally write.
    • I will almost always roleplay in third person.
    • My main pairing is MxM, but I don't mind doing MxF with me in the female role. For more information about nsfw role-plays, just message me.
    • ***Also very important: Please let me know what stuff triggers you. I will not do anything excessively gory, but expect some blood, violence, and strong language in the role-play.

• 67LD2E2.jpg
    My Favorites

• I just love well-developed and unique characters! This can include backstory, physiology, personality, you name it. Oh and also I love developed secondary characters. This just leaves you with so much room to explore your character in ways that you might not even have imagined before.
    • World building also goes hand in hand with developed characters. What's a developed character without a developed environment they can interact with?
    • I absolutely adore all forms of fantasy. Whether it's DnD based, magic, the supernatural, I love them all. If you have ideas you want to try out with this genre, feel free to message me!
    • I also live for anything grimdark. Horror, not so much, but if it's something that will get me thinking, or something that's just decrepit and spooky, I'm down for it!
    • I love adventure type role plays where we have our characters come together in a small group for a common cause. There are just endless possibilities we can go with their adventure.
      • Although I'm not too keen on political heavy type role-plays, I don't mind including certain elements from it that will help develop the world.
    • Romance is something I absolutely adore. Slow burns are better, and angst makes me sob (but in a good way).
    • I love anything with mythology and lore. If you're into that, you know where to call me.
    My Not Favorites

• Political heavy role-plays.
    • Pure horror.
    • Realistic medieval role-plays. I'm sorry I just get so caught up with the accuracies that I will literally spend hours researching. Perfectionism at its finest.
    • Heavy slice-of-life role plays (unless the plot is especially good, I probably won't even consider it).
  • It's been two years since high-school ended; two years since M/C and Y/C broke it off, and two years since M/C left their small town in Arizona. Now with the start of summer just approaching, they will inevitably cross paths again, but things this time around won't be the same. The next chapter in their story begins at a poolside birthday party.
    A motorcycle accident kills M/C and leaves Y/C in critical condition. Y/C would make a full-recovery, and live the rest of his life for M/C who could not. At the end of his life, God gives him a chance to restart life and prevent M/C's death. Y/C is torn. He's lived a fulfilling life that he isn't certain how it will change with M/C surviving the motorcycle accident. Once he is reborn, he will be armed with the knowledge of his former life.
    After being overthrown by the people, Y/C, a formerly tyrannical king, is forced to watch as his love is executed. M/C's death means Y/C was able to escape to the countryside, where he lives the rest of his life as a simple farmer. God gives Y/C a second chance to restart his rule, and perhaps prevent M/C's death.
    Version 2 follows a mix of modern and medieval fantasy elements. After Y/C's inexplicable death on earth, he is reborn in a fantasy world eerily similar to the MMORPG he's played in his past life. He is reunited with M/C, his former best-friend, who he doesn't know wished to be reunited with him. Together, they tackle the looming threat of an evil wizard god.
    Muse A manages to somehow summon the literal devil who happens to be Muse B. For what reason? To destroy his enemies? To wreak havoc on the world? No, it's much simpler than that. He just needs a "devilishly" handsome boyfriend to spite his ex. So that's how the eldritch evil that is Muse B begins his new life on earth, as a human, stuck with Muse A hanging from the crook of his arm. Things aren't as bad as Muse B makes it out to be, with genuine feelings beginning to blossom between them. Muse B is reminded of his humanity, which he thought he had lost millennia ago.
    In the world of the supernatural, muse A is a renowned demon slayer. Sure by day, he's a mild-mannered accountant, but by nightfall, he's a merciless hunter. Things take a turn when Muse A meets Muse B for coffee. A sudden demon attack forces Muse A to expose the true nature of his work, and Muse B is suddenly sucked into the world of the extraordinary.
    Y/C has reached the end of his journey as the hero of a fantasy world. He has but one final task to complete his mission: slay the immortal god of life, otherwise known as The Tailor. However, he is unexpectedly killed by M/C, who this entire time, had been the human aspect of the god sent down to earth to prevent Y/C's victory. The Tailor completes their tapestry, and a new era begins with Y/C once again, the prophesized hero sent to kill the corrupted god of life. Things take a turn when more is revealed of The Tailor's true intentions, and a past left in ruins.
    Muse A and B are enrolled in a magic academy situated on modern-day earth (this one has a lot of world-building complete with a magic system). With their graduation, they must pass an entrance exam to be admitted into one of eight working magic guilds. This role-play is still under-construction with plot and everything! Inquiry within!
    M/C is the "wicked" sorcerer/ess in this fairytale-esque role-play who has captured the princess of a nearby realm. Y/C rescues her in an act that should have been chivalrous when in fact, he has foiled the sorcerer/ess's plans of cultivating the princess's tears to create a spell-breaking potion. Before M/C can explain what the potion would have done, they are attacked by a group of huntsmen who are bent on capturing M/C. Things take a turn when Y/C, and his band of merry men decide to join M/C to find the ingredients in their potion. Danger lies ahead on their journey.

• fhWDMTb.gif
    Interested in doing a fandom role-play? Why not? Unfortunately, I'm not all that interested in role-playing as canon characters. I'll be using my own original character instead. Feel free to do the same, or play a canon character. It's really your choice, and I'm not here to limit you to who you want to play as.

• Pokémon (as trainers or as Pokémon from the mystery dungeon series)
    • Legend of Korra
    • RWBY
    • Black Clover
    • Boku no Hero Academia (My Hero Academia)
    • Harry Potter
    • Final Fantasy Series (15 or 7)
    • Fire Emblem Series (Awakening or Three Houses)
    • Camp Half-Blood
    • Voltron
    • Miraculous Ladybug
    • Fairytail
    • Young Justice
    • Seven Deadly Sins
    • Marvel
      • Spiderman
    • DC
      • Bat-fam
      • Injustice
    MISC:
    • Detroit: Become Human
    • Puella Magi Madoka Magica
    • Land of the Lustrous (Houseki No Kuni)
    • Steven Universe
  • Halcyon (adj.) - denoting a period of time in the past that was idyllically happy and peaceful.

Over a thousand years before the Alteans, the Halconians lived. They were rumored to have been born from stars that one day fell onto Halconia's earth, and gave rise to a humanoid form. As such, they greatly revered celestial bodies, and spent lifetimes charting the endless expanse of space. Unlike Alteans and humans, their physiology greatly differed. It was not unusual for Halconians to grow horns from their heads that formed "wreaths" or "haloes". They were known to also have wings to fly, though depending on family heritage, they could either be leathery or feathered. Some had long pointed tails, and others, not so much. It was said they garnered cosmic energies to fuel their magic powers, and this was usually a result from absorbing ultraviolet rays.

The Halconian species as we know it today, are extinct.

As the Castle flies past what remained of the desolate planet, Team Voltron was ambushed by Galra fleets. They were forced to land on Halconia, temporarily. Energy signatures from the planet's wastelands suggests a large quantity of unmined quintessence, which might explain the Galra ships.

Team Voltron ends up stumbling into a hidden tomb where a Halconian is sealed off, and preserved in a crystalline coffin. The very last Halconian will awaken to a new world with the past following closely behind.
    The Hummingbird Diadem has been noted by Master Fu to have been lost for centuries. Unbeknown to him, the diadem has been protected and passed down within the Eaden family. It's said that the miraculous grants the wearer control over spatial distribution. They can create small pockets of space that can lead into a fabricated world, or as portals to a different location.

Ladybug and Cat Noir are in for quite a fight when the Hummingbird hero joins forces with Hawkmoth.
    After creating a time travel device, M/C jumps back in time to prevent Tadashi's death. With the time-line changed, M/C ultimately fades from existence, but leaves the time travel technology to their past-self. In this new time-line, M/C takes on the role of a anti-hero time-stopping vigilante who does everything to stop Tadashi from teaming up with the main heroes, while simultaneously seeking to carry out vengeance left behind by the present deceased M/C/
    In a twist of fate, M/C from the future is killed during the battle with the elves to save himself in the past. Present M/C inherits a deadly spell as a result of his future self's death. This is a work in progress, and an idea I want to incorporate in this plotline.
    A few decades after Voldemort's defeat, the wizarding world enters a new era of peace. Unfortunately, a few mislead wizards and witches have banded together under the name of the Neo-Death Eaters, to wreak havoc and resurrect the dark lord. It's up to a new-transfer student, M/C, Y/C, and their group of friends to stop them.
    This role-play takes place during Aftermath where M/C and Y/C, characters from a possible future where Kitana and Liu Kang marry, intervene the circumstances of Sindel's and Shao Kahn's uprising. This plot is still under construction!

• Expect some of these things from my characters:
    • Intense character development in their arc.
      • This is especially true to the "Dependent Weakling" archetype.
        • Some event in the role-play may contribute to character development. Unfortunately, they lose some key points of their characterization that made them unique before this sudden development, or, it may just be for the better.
    • Motifs
      • My characters will usually have one or more recurring motifs that are symbolic in nature. This could be anything from butterflies to rose windows and gemstones or character quirks.
        • Music playlist/Themes
    Archetypes:
    As the name suggests, this character usually has some sort of attribute that makes them appear weak. This can include emotional dependency, physical disabilities, etc.. If it's a fantasy setting, for example, expect this character to be particularly unskilled in magic to the point its almost pitiful. However, despite their short-comings in magic, they might make up for it in personality. They're tenacious, hard-working, and dedicated to their art.

Something happens and it may "make them", or "break them". Not all change is good, unfortunately, though for the most part, people might say they're observable improvements.

Some event due to their short-comings in physical ability influences them greatly. Going back to the magic example, let's say the weakling was finally brought down to earth due to the loss of their close friend. Or maybe someone they greatly admired harshly criticized their abilities (whether or not this person thought it would be better to tell them the truth than to let them die out on the field is up for discussion). This triggers a drastic change in personality while at the same time, ignites their true potential. The weakling can finally wield their magic without inhibitions. They become the best in their field, but at the same time, they've become calloused and bitter—maybe even ruthless. In the magic case, they wanted to improve to spite the person they admired, or maybe avenge their loved one.

Maybe change isn't necessarily all that bad in another scenario. Maybe they've matured as a result of an event that their naivety got in the way of. It kind of depends on the role-play.
    Could be derived from the "Dependent Weakling". They don't speak a lot. They're usually stony-faced except for when something gets them particularly pissed off. Sometimes, it seems like the jaded only knows how to curse. They may not come across as particularly forthcoming, and may even be somewhat patronizing, but one thing is for certain, and that's their fiery temper and the skill to match.

They might take some time to open up (or at least regain some former aspects of themselves if they became the "Jaded Soldier" through the "Dependent Weakling"), but you'll know when you've gotten through to them.

The soldier might not be very intelligent, and may be all brawn sometimes (on adventure style role-plays, or any plot including intense action sequences). The reverse can be true as well. They're very consistent though. They think negotiation and small talk are a means to an end, and it's boring too! Instead, they'll use violence to solve their problems.
    They make beating you to the ground look good. They're good at what they do, and more, though it seems they're always just an arms length away from being truly understood. They made themselves appear unachievable in a sense. Well, truth be told, they secretly have a very pure heart, despite their rather raunchy sense of humor. If their loved ones are in immediate danger, they'll leap right in, no matter the consequences.

If, by chance, they are teased for being so tense after such danger is over, they'll immediately recover their haughty attitude and hide their embarrassment.

They're seductive, they know for a fact that they are attractive, and they like using it to their advantage. Why? It's just fun.
    They are super dumb. There is no room in their head for a brain.

They're passionate about their interests, and aren't afraid to really say what's on their mind. If they like you, they'll make it obvious. If you like them, tough luck buddy, they're kind of really stupid. You need to tell them straight to their face or risk being called their "good friend". Sometimes they have no filter, and other times, they're a little clueless. They're trying their best though, so give them some time to explain their thought process.

The Dumbass H/Bimbo are exceptionally loyal. Betrayal of this trust will result in severe character trauma, and may even trigger the same "character development" as the "Dependent Weakling".
    They're kind of a veteran in their field, and knows every trick in the book there is to know about it. Sometimes they can be an ass, but that just comes with constantly being exposed to other people's shit. They've been there, they've done that. They are a realist at heart, and as such, can be particularly brutal when it comes to the honest truth. People deserve the right to know, they would say, even if it hurts. It's just the "Every Hour is Happy Hour"'s way of showing tough love.

They're cynical with way too much baggage, but they always treat their charges fairly. They are a mentor above all else, so feel privileged to be under their tutelage. They'll give you credit where it's due if you do a good job, otherwise, they're off for a drink.
  • This will be updated over time, so stay tuned!

Last edited:
Reactions: WickedWitch
How about a fairy tail fandom?

Still looking.

Evening!
I'm very interested in perhaps writing with you! I absolutely love Fire Emblem and young justice but I'm just as keen on building our own worlds!
I've got numerous original plot ideas and some characters I've developed over the years! I usually do anything DnD based all the way to sci-fi!

Updated to add: Avatar the Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, and a sample Voltron plot. Still looking!

Still looking!

Updated to add various plots in the original plot tab and the fandom plot tabs. Still looking!

Fairy tail or my hero Academia?