Border's

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shayla

~ Dante's Michevious Kitsune ~ Forever His <3
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Beginner, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm honestly fine doing either... Taking the lead or just following suit are pretty easy in my book.
Favorite Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds
Genre You DON'T Like
I am just really open minded to all Genre's and all kinds within them
Hi All! Quick question , I was wondering how you did color borders or borders in general around your postings in RP or IC threads?

Arcadia

Frost Queen
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
My Usual Online Time
11AM GMT- 10:30PM GMT (Weekends) 5:00PM GMT- 10:30 GMT (Weekdays)
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept
Male, Female, Transgender, Primarily Prefer Female
Aggressive. If I have an idea for a fantasy 1x1, I will design it to the fullest extent I can and then share it with my partner to see what they think, as I am a fan of expanding the various areas of lore and nature within a sandbox universe, such as a bestiary of typical creatures to be found in said universe, a dictionary of gods and godly artifacts, and even maps to the realms of said gods. In other people's roleplays however, I prefer to be passive if it is a group setting, or if it is not a group sandbox.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Post Apocolypse Sci Fi, Fantasy Modern, High Fantasy, High Fantasy Sandbox, D&D 5E, Pathfinder.
Genre You DON'T Like
Modern, Slice of Life.
Colored Fieldset Box

[fieldbox]

This will create a fieldset with color and style options.
Example:
[fieldbox="Title, red, solid"]Yay text![/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Title, blue, dotted"]Yay text![/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Title, goldenrod, dashed, 10"]Yay text![/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Title, hotpink, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]This includes a 10 border radius and the title font changed.[/fieldbox]
I hope this is what you're looking for :D[/fieldbox]

The code for it is [.fieldbox="Title, colour, solid/dotted] Text [/.fieldbox] with the removal of the full stops and changing the title, the colour, and the option to either solid or dotted.

fatalrendezvous

Mother Knows Best!
DONATING MEMBER
Madam of the Estate
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
8 AM - 6 PM and 10 PM - 2 AM
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Male, Female, Futanari, No Preferences
Both. Aggressive about seeking plots and interaction with other players, but willing to follow if others want to take the lead.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy (High and Low), Sci-Fi, Modern Fantasy, Modern Realistic, Apocalypse, Drama, Romance... I have lots of interests!
Genre You DON'T Like
I'll consider just about any genre, although generally I'm no longer interested in anime-esque roleplays or high school settings.
To expand on what Arcadia mentioned, the code you're looking for is:

[fieldbox="Title, color, line style, corner radius, font"]
Body text
[/fieldbox]

Make sure you include the quotation marks!

Title is the header in the border. Color is self-explanatory. Line Style is dotted/dashed/solid. Corner radius is a number from 0-10. 0 is perfectly angular while 10 is very rounded. Font is whichever font you want the title text to use.

Keep in mind that if you're going to change the font, there are some fonts that different users on different operating systems can't differentiate! Try to use a common font if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.