Border Guard

Mike kept spraying fire into the undead, and they kept coming. He could tell his flame wasn't going to cut it as the first of the undead rushed past the onslaught and tackled him to the ground. Pulling out his pistol he shot the undead in the head and looked to see more already moving his way. He fired two more shots before screaming over his shoulder "Shoot my tank! Shoot it now!" and pushing himself up only to be knocked back down.
He felt them begin tearing into his flesh as he pulled his pistol back and fired a shot into the tank. He heard one of the things scream as the tank exploded, bathing the area around him in fire.

Lily's attention was drawn to an explosion a short while away, flamethrower by the sound of the shouts to shoot a tank
"You bastards" she grumbles, emptying another clip, this time into an approaching banshee

Bullets impacted Wesleys tower left rapidly. No longer safe up there wesley grabbed as much ammo as he could and jumped. Popping a round in the head of a banshee as he landed. "We need backup!"

Darur looked at some people, apparently, Banshees were nothing to be afraid of, dying, sure, but Banshees? Heh! he spread out his wings and hurled himself into the air, using the wings as a boost, he aimed at one of those big things that seemed to be killing lots of people, and took out his ax. He nailed the creature's head and sliced it down the creatures body until "SHUNKKK!!!" he struck the ground, he was covered in blood and rotting meat. The huge creature in front of him slumped and tumbled to the ground with a line straight through the center, dead. He grunted in satisfaction, and pulled out his shotgun at the other undead freaks and tried his best to hold this squad's line...

Vaub turned to see another banshee descending upon him, it's shrill screech filled his ears as he clutched them as the voice made his head erupt in agony.
He being drunk just made the voice that much worse... Least the beer goggles made the banshee atleast a 6/10.

He dropped to his knees still holding his ears as the banshee moved in for the kill, then he let out his own scream as he got back on his feet and grabbed his mace, his own voice warding off the banshee scream. He learned it from a bard...countersong.

He swung the mace in a upper cutting motion, smashing the banshees head clean off.

Then he saw it walk out of the fog... The behemoth. It's steps making the earth shake with each stride.

"SCALES!!! ME AND YOU HAVE TO KILL THAT THING BEFORE IT GETS TO THE ENTRENCHMENTS!!! CAN YOU FLY ME UP TO ITS HEAD??"

Last edited by a moderator:
Darur was busy killing things when all of a sudden, he heard Vaub start yelling at him; "SCALES!!! ME AND YOU HAVE TO KILL THAT THING BEFORE IT GETS TO THE ENTRENCHMENTS!!! CAN YOU FLY ME UP TO ITS HEAD??"
He nodded and stared at the huge thing he was pointing at, man it was a huge lump of... something. He crouched down to let Vaub onto him, then he gave a running start and jumped and tried to give Vaub enough time he flapped his wings to get that extra bit, but he is quite a heavy man... he managed to give him a few seconds to jump off of him and jump onto the creature's head, He ran out of energy and drifted slowly toward the ground, tired, and full of pain, he still put his best effort into it, he managed to attract the creature's attention, yelling at it and firing his gun. It lifted it's huge arm and slung it...right on top of Darur. he looked up at the huge mound of flesh hurling straight at him...
Oh crap.

Vaub hit the side of the monsters head, and began to slide. He scrabbled for a foothold as he fell.

He finally found something to grab onto, a large suture running along its neck. He looked around for Durar, but he didn't see him up there with him. He looked down and scanned the area for him.

He saw him falling, and then saw the creature raise its arm and slam it down. Vaub couldn't see what happened to his friend.

"SCAAAAALLLESSS!!!!" He screamed.