Border Guard [OOC]

Oh, and before I start gonna ask who's volunteering for the virtual hat of DOOOOM.

Las is going in as a possibility.

Oh, and before I start gonna ask who's volunteering for the virtual hat of DOOOOM.

what is that?

Oh, the hat to pick which character(s?) will die on a given night.
Sorry, double post D:
Alternatively, we could do a bit of a mix between one and two. Anyone who is okay with their character dying can just put their name into my virtual hat and I'll mix 'em up and choose a few. Still, I don't want character who just keep going on and on. After 3 days, your character is put into the hat no matter what. If you still volunteer, you're put into the hat a second time. Thoughts?
There we go, that should explain it.

oh boyyy
eh, sure.

I already volunteered, in fact my character is just going to die anyway. Been bored without anyone interacting with him but it doesn't make sense character wise for him to just walk up and start talking with complete strangers.

Oh, go on, Lily The Corpse would be even more fitting if she were undead

Okay, Volunteers so far.

Las
Lily
Darur

Then Mike, who is already gonna die.

Last chance to volunteer. I'll pick one from the list.

Or just Mike is dying tonight! Lucky you!

@ishootzombies , i am waiting to see if you kill the behemoth before i post again to you the results (Just as refrence)

Well once some1 posts ( doesnt have to be you) ill post me fighting it, I find edit adding to posts sloppy and posting twice in a row is a faux pas

never mind, I'm caught up in to many rps, and i have to cut out of some, sorry, but this is one of them...

so yeah, you could say my charrie died ;-;