Dawn, nuff said.

Dawnasaur.jpg

The truest gentleman

Peter-2.jpg

Loveless, and my self. <3

Two loves.jpg

This was the closest I could get to Dawn's true form. >.<
TwoBesties-1.jpg

I AM A FUCKIN' DINOSAURIN THAT ONE PIC. HOW AWESOME IS THAT?

And now from my collection of old work; some [rainbow]PAINTINGS[/rainbow].

These works were created after a very dry spell of no creativity (about 4 years worth). One day I decided to start painting... And somehow I got realism out of it... It's so strange because even when I was in my artistic prime I could NEVER get the hang of realism. I am a cartoonist/surrealist by nature. o___o

This first one is very special. Two christmas's ago I did this as a gift for my bestie, Dawn. It is of her cat Pumpkin, who is sadly no longer with her.
This work is done with acrylic on convas.​

[dash=pink]
Pumpkinpainting.jpg
[/dash]

Second up is another gift. Actually the drawing itself has been a gift for two people now. I first drew this girl to paint for a friend who was moving away. Though that was back when I was in grade 8 so my skills then were pretty poor. Not to mention I had the crappiest brushes EVER! BUT, the one I am showing here is MUCH better. Yet another chirstmas gift for yet another dear friend. She saw the drawing on my facebook and loved it so much that I painted it AS that friend. :3
Done in acrylic on canvas board. (Unfortunately the lines aren't as clean as I would like, but this was before I had primer.​

[dash=pink]
scan00013.jpg
[/dash]

Third is the first picture I did coming out of the dry spell. It's an abstract, my first to be exact. I had a lot of fun with this. I really just started off painting the background, having something else in mind entirely, and then with each brush stroke, each colour, it became something else. I always like hearing what other people see when they look at it. :D
Another acrylic on canvas. (Currently hanging up in our stairwell for my mother has claimed it xD)​

[dash=pink]
thehuh.jpg
[/dash]

THAT IS MY CAT. I <3 him and miss him.

Great stuff there!

The abstract one; Selenite sees a whirl of things, beings to be more precise.
At the same time, I think of a duck. The white spot is the duck's eye.
But, swirling around, I see faery-mermaids.
And sometimes I think of a small dragon, too.

Oh my I love love love your style. The first batch are incredibly cute and your paintings are well drawn/painted. There is an interest in them, in particularly with the last one. It's absolutely gorgeous!

Keep up the great work, I'm sure you'll get the hang of realism again. :)

So these next few are drawings from when I was a teenager. All of the following are pencil sketch on paper.

This is Dejiko from the series Di Ji Charat. I can't quite remember the year I drew this but probably near when I was 16. I also did a painted version for my grandmother :3 Sorry I don't a picture of it :/
This was a free hand forgery

[dash=cyan]
scan00012-1.jpg

[/dash]

This is an original. I was 13 when this was done. Hahaha you can tell I was still an amatuer with this one xD. I think I drew this as a request for a friend.... Though I'm not sure why I have the original copy if it ._.​

[dash=cyan]
scan00022-1.jpg
[/dash]

This little cutie is my personal favourite of my drawings. I was 16 when this was done :3
She is a mix of forgery and own creation, but free handed.​

[dash=cyan]
scan00032-1.jpg
[/dash]

This girl is second on my favourites list ^^. I've done a couple painted versions of her as gifts to friends and family. I was 16 when this was done.
Free hand forgery.​

[dash=cyan]
scan0004-1.jpg
[/dash]

And now for something random :D

For those who know of my cbox personas this is one that I think I love the most! I am SAILOR FUKU GLITTER FART!
This was just a pencil drawing coloured in pencil crayons and markers. I added actual glitter to the real picture but it didn't turn out right during scanning. So I had to edit it to look like this! xD Maybe now that I know how to play with my scanner I can try it again :3.​

[dash=hotpink]
Fukuglitter.jpg
[/dash]