Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Medieval, Fantasy, Mechs, Magical Girls, Romance, Action, Fandoms, basically anything fantastic.
Is this even a rant? I'm not mad... but...

I have multiple rps on this site in pms, and my partners suddenly decided to drastically drop all of their reply rates all at once, leaving me with no roleplaying to do for hours. I know it's probably not their fault, because I know what it's like to be busy, but I'm kinda frustrated with my luck for this happening all at once. >< I tried looking for more rps, but I'm too damn picky, or I have to wait a while for partners, and, I'm sure if I got more partners, the others would reply regularly again and I'd be swamped because my luck is terrible.

But Okuu, why don't you do something not on Iwaku?

Well, I recently got MGSV and beat it 100%... and I am lacking interest in doing anything more with it for a little while because I've burnt out my will to play that by playing it so much. Same with my ps3 games. I go onto youtube and there's nothing new or interesting to watch. I just want to rp....

And the worst part is that there is nobody to blame but meeeee >< I have all these creative juices I wanna use on rping, but, I can't flex them in such a way that I can find something else to do.

And so I will wait, and constantly refresh the front page, hoping for something new. ;^;

Yo if you've got the free time then it's not too late to reclaim your Fandomstuck chars I mean I never killed none of 'em or nothin'.

Oh and we received the final member of the Watanabe trio just a moment too late (maybe) sooo...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Yo if you've got the free time then it's not too late to reclaim your Fandomstuck chars I mean I never killed none of 'em or nothin'.

Oh and we received the final member of the Watanabe trio just a moment too late (maybe) sooo...
I could totally do that, but I'd run into a situation where I'd be swamped again, I think. How may was I running at once before?

• Bucket of Rainbows
I could totally do that, but I'd run into a situation where I'd be swamped again, I think. How may was I running at once before?
Yeah, you did have a lot of characters, but, I mean, you don't have to reclaim all of them, I guess. You're welcome to pick-and-choose and move your way back up, or just stick with your favorites.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Yeah, you did have a lot of characters, but, I mean, you don't have to reclaim all of them, I guess. You're welcome to pick-and-choose and move your way back up, or just stick with your favorites.
I'd probably choose the watanabe fandoms and metal gear. Did the KLK/candy business ever get resolved?

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'd probably choose the watanabe fandoms and metal gear. Did the KLK/candy business ever get resolved?
I was going to resolve it, but then I realized that it would be easier to just say that no one really knows what happened to KLK or the Juju and then that way it can be a mysterious loose end that I can potentially bring back for other purposes someday.

But yeah, Trickster Mode wore off for everyone else, so, that arc's officially over with now.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I was going to resolve it, but then I realized that it would be easier to just say that no one really knows what happened to KLK or the Juju and then that way it can be a mysterious loose end that I can potentially bring back for other purposes someday.

But yeah, Trickster Mode wore off for everyone else, so, that arc's officially over with now.
Good. I was worried I'd made things hard on you. Can you link me up?

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Hella. One last thing. Do I need to repost sheets, or just announce I'm in and what I'm playing to the others?
Uhhh well, an official announcement on the OOC would be nice for everyone else's sake. I don't think you'd need to bother reposting CS's, since I still have them bookmarked and I'd really only need to edit them back onto the character list.

Though obviously this calls for a bit more work from me to figure out how to work your characters back into the story again. I'll get to that... when I can. I have plans for this weekend so it might be a few days.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Uhhh well, an official announcement on the OOC would be nice for everyone else's sake. I don't think you'd need to bother reposting CS's, since I still have them bookmarked and I'd really only need to edit them back onto the character list.

Though obviously this calls for a bit more work from me to figure out how to work your characters back into the story again. I'll get to that... when I can. I have plans for this weekend so it might be a few days.
Well, I've been doing plenty of waiting, so it won't hurt to do some more. I'll make a post.

• Bucket of Rainbows
RvB soon breaks the fourth wall once more, escaping the OOC room and running into the Consueling Realm.
He drives his Warthog right up to Utsuho and hollers "Welcome back partner! Grab this!" and chucks a shoutgun at him.

When I can't roleplay cause partners are unavailable, I end up writing little short story/scenes about my characters. O__O Usually just random events from their past that reveals some special detail about who they are and why they do/feel whatever.

OR if I am not in a writey-mood I work on my roleplay blog and update/edit character bios. 8D I can jot down notes about charries that came up in the roleplay so I don't forget them and contradict myself later. (Especially when I started the rp without a character sheet in the first place!)

Status
Not open for further replies.