1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Booooored.... RP partner search

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by MaskedMyth, Nov 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys, okay so this is my first day off in a long time and no one was replying to the RPs that I already had so I thought, why not start another new one?

Things you need to know about me:
    -several posts a day, I post when I can. I work for a convention company and another firm so I can't reply when I'm in office even though I always manage to sneak posts in.
    -I don't write fxf, unless you maybe can convince me. I've never tried it before.
    -I build RP plots with my partner unless you have a really cool plot let me know so we can work on it together.
    -I usually like realistic RPs so anything in the now or in the future. No fantasy or historical RPs unless once again you have a very good plot in mind that we can work on together. Historical events only WWII interests me so don't bother with events from before that.

Pairings I'm up for;
    Brother x brother
    Brother x sister
    Loser x popular
    Bad boy x good girl
    Soldier x OC
    OC x OC
    Sister x brother's best friend
    Married OC x OC (affair or cheating)
    Pregnant OC x OC

If there is another paring you really want to do that's not up here, let me know.
    The RPs that I do won't always be "happily ever after" stories. Always happy stories aren't my kind of thing. My character could die or something bad could happen, emotions is a good thing is stories. The more emotions the character has the more real they are to me. A good plot, great writing and realistic characters can make me cry my eyes out and it has happened often! Lol.

PM me if you're up for it ^^

2. I'd be up for brotherxsister!

3. I would be up for either
    Bad Boy x Good Girl
    Or
    Sister x Brothers Best Friend
    (I prefer female roles if that's alright)
    If you're still looking and interested in role-playing with me~^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.