BOOOOM!! ...'sup, iwaku!!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Boo Girlie BoomBoom, May 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey hey!!^^

How is err'body?! ;D I am here and ready to smack it up and slap it down up in here yayuh!!!^^

My user name is pretty big so you can call me: Boo! or BoomBoom! or Boomer! or even just Girlie if you must!^^

I like all kinds of fantasy worlds, weird werewolves, non-rulesy magic, silly n' bonkers themes, faeries and sky pirates. Right. But not into Hard Sci-Fi, zombie apocs or realistic stuffs. BUT! I'm really enthusiastic and encouraging and even though I kinda sorta might spam your Out o' Charrie thread, I am nice and friendly nuff!^^

I'd say I'm intermediate to advanced in terms of postings. There is sooooo much going on here sooo it'll take me sometime to get used to the site but from what i seen so far? Wows. Liking it up in here^^

So okay, kay? Sees ya around and prolly start up in a jump in^^ Byeee~!

#1 Boo Girlie BoomBoom, May 24, 2015
    Last edited: May 25, 2015
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Hello!
    Welcome to the rather cosy warm infernal pits of roleplaying, Iwaku. Theres plenty o' plot, stories, ideas, as well as some determined, good friends to roleplay with. We have cookies, :ferret: 's, rainbows, lollipops, possibly some unicorns (the plot bunnies might have devoured the stock though), all for the small price of your sanity!

*stumbles away giggling, munching a rainbow potato*

3. Yeah-yeah!

Hi and thanks ya for such a warm welcome!!^^ Like I been here only a few days and err'body here is so nice and friendly ;DDDD

I hope the unicorns and bunnies can get along cuz I loves them both^^ Right. Oh! And here's hopin we all can gets some professional help... or at least channel the bonkers into awesomes posties, right ;D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome to the family! Hope you find everything you're looking for. If you ever need anything, feel free to ask anytime :)

5. Hey-hey Esthalia!!^^

Twice nows ya said hi to me... You stalking me, huh? Trying to gets in Boo's pants? Well yer in luck... not wearing any right now... Rrrrooowwwrrzzz....!! xDDDDD

J/k. But oh! Looks what I foooooound!

~~~~~> THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?
    Boo! BoomBoom! Or even just Girlie.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
    Ummm... Or? Maybe? xD Check the username, silly... Cuz Vaginaaaa!!

How old are you? 20!

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
    Yeah-yeah!! To both!

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
    Group!!

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning?
    Sunshine, beaches! Cuz c'mon, girlies in skimpy clothes!! Rrrrooowwwwrrrzzz...!! Amirite?!?! xD

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
    HollowMoon by AWOLNATION!

<~~~~~

Okay, Kay! That's me. Imma be a girlie yayuh, but a little lez than that fo'sho! Boooom!! ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.