3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
Hey hey!!^^

How is err'body?! ;D I am here and ready to smack it up and slap it down up in here yayuh!!!^^

My user name is pretty big so you can call me: Boo! or BoomBoom! or Boomer! or even just Girlie if you must!^^

I like all kinds of fantasy worlds, weird werewolves, non-rulesy magic, silly n' bonkers themes, faeries and sky pirates. Right. But not into Hard Sci-Fi, zombie apocs or realistic stuffs. BUT! I'm really enthusiastic and encouraging and even though I kinda sorta might spam your Out o' Charrie thread, I am nice and friendly nuff!^^

I'd say I'm intermediate to advanced in terms of postings. There is sooooo much going on here sooo it'll take me sometime to get used to the site but from what i seen so far? Wows. Liking it up in here^^

So okay, kay? Sees ya around and prolly start up in a jump in^^ Byeee~!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LunarLavendula
Hello!
Welcome to the rather cosy warm infernal pits of roleplaying, Iwaku. Theres plenty o' plot, stories, ideas, as well as some determined, good friends to roleplay with. We have cookies, :ferret: 's, rainbows, lollipops, possibly some unicorns (the plot bunnies might have devoured the stock though), all for the small price of your sanity!

*stumbles away giggling, munching a rainbow potato*

Yeah-yeah!

Hi and thanks ya for such a warm welcome!!^^ Like I been here only a few days and err'body here is so nice and friendly ;DDDD

I hope the unicorns and bunnies can get along cuz I loves them both^^ Right. Oh! And here's hopin we all can gets some professional help... or at least channel the bonkers into awesomes posties, right ;D

Reactions: Immortal_Chaos
Welcome to the family! Hope you find everything you're looking for. If you ever need anything, feel free to ask anytime :)

Hey-hey Esthalia!!^^

Twice nows ya said hi to me... You stalking me, huh? Trying to gets in Boo's pants? Well yer in luck... not wearing any right now... Rrrrooowwwrrzzz....!! xDDDDD

J/k. But oh! Looks what I foooooound!

~~~~~> THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?
Boo! BoomBoom! Or even just Girlie.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Ummm... Or? Maybe? xD Check the username, silly... Cuz Vaginaaaa!!

How old are you? 20!

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yeah-yeah!! To both!

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Group!!

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning?
Sunshine, beaches! Cuz c'mon, girlies in skimpy clothes!! Rrrrooowwwwrrrzzz...!! Amirite?!?! xD

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
HollowMoon by AWOLNATION!

<~~~~~

Okay, Kay! That's me. Imma be a girlie yayuh, but a little lez than that fo'sho! Boooom!! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.