1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Boon! or Greco

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Cush Almighty, Dec 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So guys I'm at it again. I have had this idea for a roleplay in my had for a few weeks and I'm testing that waters. So this roleplay called 'Boon!' or 'Greco' would be based on Greek Mythology and the Greek world(Oh how original) with a splash of Roman. I'm think about having the Roleplay start in a massive City on top of a small mountain called Othrys.

Othrys is a thriving City in culture, Military might and trade. You can go to Othrys and most likely find it in the market as long as it isn't to rare. Othrys uses a Copper, Silver and Gold coins as currency. Othrys has a King and Queen that rule the city.

Now I also want to discussing the special powers some people have. These people are called...I have no Idea yet but I know what there special skill is called Boon. There Boon is a gift from a God. weapon or Item you gain from your Boon depends on the God you receive it from. You can have a sword that cut threw steel or ring Necklace that allows you to call down lighting.

I still working on this and would love to get feedback and maybe have someone help me create this world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.