28:21 to 25:30
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, modern fantasy, Magic.
So guys I'm at it again. I have had this idea for a roleplay in my had for a few weeks and I'm testing that waters. So this roleplay called 'Boon!' or 'Greco' would be based on Greek Mythology and the Greek world(Oh how original) with a splash of Roman. I'm think about having the Roleplay start in a massive City on top of a small mountain called Othrys.

Othrys is a thriving City in culture, Military might and trade. You can go to Othrys and most likely find it in the market as long as it isn't to rare. Othrys uses a Copper, Silver and Gold coins as currency. Othrys has a King and Queen that rule the city.

Now I also want to discussing the special powers some people have. These people are called...I have no Idea yet but I know what there special skill is called Boon. There Boon is a gift from a God. weapon or Item you gain from your Boon depends on the God you receive it from. You can have a sword that cut threw steel or ring Necklace that allows you to call down lighting.

I still working on this and would love to get feedback and maybe have someone help me create this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.