BOOK MEME

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Bob Ross, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Rules of the game: grab the book nearest you right now:
    * Turn to page 56.
    * Find the fifth sentence.
    * Post that sentence.
    * Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST book......

Here's mine: Then take it before your father to eat, in order that he may bless you before he dies.

2. Mine is: Ere we will eat our meal in fear and sleep

Old English FTL. It was the closet book though.....

3. "Look, Ms. Boardman, I popped off without thinking."

Strangely enough have not opened this before.

4. "Maccabi"-our password.

5. There are two connection terminals on this main unit: One for the RCA connector and the other for the optional LAN Cable.

(Stereo reference guide, hey it was the closest book to me)

6. It was the wine that killed her eventually.

7. @Quark @Dakota K5 @Kurogane86 @SoleStride @Ramboing

A small detail I forgot to mention, a breakfast of oatmeal, scrambled eggs, and toast has been set out on the table in the main dormitory area. Since I have no idea when Quark plans to post, anyone can post at this point, just mention this detail and that it is morning when you post. Of course, we can simply wait for Quark to post, but I will not be posting a new GM post until everyone has a new post out there.

I'll also be adding to the systems today to clear things up, so be ready for that.

I'll probably be getting the whole "armor" system up soonish as well.

8. I caught her by her thin, knobbly wrist.

9. Welcome to Murder newbie :D

What happens next is not our fault :DDDD

10. "Oh she is certainly growing, but you are both so small, just like mommy."

11. The kitten hiss when Astorath pull her and tried to scratch him.

Lyra close her room door before anymore kittens came over. "That one has sharp claws, careful daddy." Lyra pat the kitten, "Calm down you. That's my daddy... and Melissa's daddy. She'll be angry at you if you hurt him."

The kitten calmed down and lie on his lap.

12. I liked Accepted

13. Grew pregnant, you might say.

14. I'd rushed home by train and bus, a journey of several hours during which I'd been unable to get any word of my father's condition

- Master of the Delta, Thomas H. Cook