unanun

Child is born, with a heart of gold
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Genres
I'm wary of magic with lots of rules.
Viridos: The Shartan starts to leak bad guys. Ideally, players cooperate to seal it back up. Mid chapter tweest: Kairos is back, is angry / angry with Tattersal, and he is the one responsible for fixing up Viridos in the background while Tattersal only thinks he has. In reality, forest-kin are the imperfect copies of Ilium.

Pegulis: The citizens of Barvelle hunt for the spy that betrayed their city to Kaustir. Mid chapter tweest: Trying to find Medwick's mind again.

Kaustir: Mid chapter tweest: Dorgrad rebels against Kaustir and the Red Demiurge. They are producing tanks and firearms, from ancient weapons or blueprints. This clue should hint at the post apoc nature.

Combined late chapter event: Exploring the Prosperos ships to take the tablet from K'Larr, who has become Sander Cohen from Bioshock.

@fatalrendezvous I'm not sure what your schedule, workload, or availability are, but if you can get involved again that would be excellent.

Book two was almost the antithesis of book one. Characters started grabbing divine weapons, and putting them to use. A lot. There was lots of activity. But, it began to put a strain on the supply of magic. About halfway through the book there would be enough divine weapons in play that advents would start failing. As more divine weapons come into play, advents would start failing more and more. Right at the end of the book, it would get to the point where there was such a strain on the system that... the satellite, I think, is in risk of getting destroyed. Whatever it is that collects the energy, not what distributes it once its collected. So the Ghoul Sage "shuts down magic" by using the uranium dug by dragons to power a... thing that reflects all the energy-particle-things away from Sunne. And that's the end of book 2.