2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Slice of Life, Horror, Fandoms, Superheroes, Crime, Drama, Grit, Supernatural, Light Sci-Fi, Modern Era, Dark Themes
alyssawhat-1503331755.gif

i'm dropping hints that i don't know what i'm doing
ask before using, please.
old thread here

Last edited:
Reactions: winnie
Saul Davidson - A well-intentioned but overworked FBI Agent who has been living undercover in Loremtown, Ipsum for the last year and a half in an effort to investigate and counter extremism within the local police department. After witnessing the crash of a mysterious meteorite and developing strange powers, his work becomes more important than ever as he tries to protect the innocent from the institution that he once trusted.

Emily West - A Loremtown native, Alison had just finished up a long shift at the local diner when she witnessed that thing fall from the sky. Against her better judgement and aching feet, Emily investigated the crash site anyway and like the others on the scene, contracted the flu in the days that followed.

Thomas Todd - Having made the human genome his life's work and not believing that opposable thumbs are the height of man's existence, Thomas jumped at the chance to research one of the "survivors" who encountered the meteorite. If only he could round up the others too.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: rissa

CHELSEA TATE

[ name ]
Chelsea Elizabeth Tate

[ nickname ]
Chels

[ date of birth ]
October 11th

[ star sign ]
Libra

[ age ]

[ gender ]
Female

[ sexuality ]
Heterosexual

[ hometown ]
Albany, NY

[ occupation ]
Actress

[ personality traits ]
Serious | Witty | Snarky | Loyal | Giving | Empathetic | Resolute | Ambitious | Secure | Curious | Opinionated | Sweet | Affectionate

[ likes ]
Reading | Acting | Theater | Dancing | Singing | Alone Time | Tea | Fashion | Animals | Swimming | Yoga

[ dislikes ]
Lying | Entitlement | Bigotry | Spiders | Flying | Candy

[ background ]
Chelsea fell in love with acting through high school and community theater. After graduating, she immediately made the move to NYC to pursue her dreams of being on Broadway. While she never technically made it to that legendary stage, she was making a name for herself and got relatively close before being cast in a critically acclaimed film. The move from stage to screen wasn't as seamless as she would have liked, but the nominations that came from the movie opened many doors and presented new opportunities to further her career.

[ in character questions ]
Do they sleep with the bedroom door open or closed?

"Closed. I live alone, but I'm always afraid something is going to get me."

Which do they prefer: 3AM or 3PM?
"I fly so much these days that I don't have a concept of time anymore, but I've seen a lot more three in the morning's lately, so we'll go with that.

Are they the type to re-read a book?
"No. Once I'm done with something, even if I liked it, I don't want to read it again.

Do they get work done straight away or wait until the last minute?
"It's physically impossible for me to procrastinate. I'm very type-A and when I have something to do, I do it. If I ever leave a thing to sit for days, someone should come check on me, because I'm probably dead."

Do they keep any personal photos?
"I have a photo album that my mom put together when me and my brother were little. I always forget to take pictures, so I haven't really added to it, but I do love it. It's one of the things I would save in a fire."

Do they indulge in anything?
"Taco Bell. Lots and lots of Taco Bell."

Are they stoic or melodramatic about being injured?
"Stoic. I don't have time to be sick or hurt."

[ extra ]
Chelsea doesn't have any tattoos or piercings, but she isn't against getting some in the future.

OSBOURNE FINCH

[ name ]
Osbourne Michael Finch

[ nickname ]
Oz

[ date of birth ]
January 1st

[ star sign ]
Capricorn

[ age ]

[ gender ]
Male

[ sexuality ]
Pansexual

[ hometown ]
Jupiter, FL

[ occupation ]
Musician, Producer

[ personality traits ]
Perfectionist | Energetic | Fun | Addictive | Laid Back | Tender | Honest | Genuine | Self-Depricating

[ likes ]
Energy Drinks | Social Media | Vinyl Records | Concerts | Skateboarding | Ugly Things | Horror Movies | Originality | Music | Sunsets | Humidity

[ dislikes ]
Fancy Parties | Laziness | Interruptions | Microwaved Food | Bugs

[ background ]
Oz has a long history of loving and making music that started with marching band when he was in junior high and high school. He has always been interested in new and different things and likes to bend the rules of what qualifies as music. Oz produced his first professional piece of music in college for a friend's independent film and realized his calling shortly after. Almost immediately after graduating, Oz moved from Florida to Los Angeles in hopes of scoring movies and television.

"Open. If I keep it closed then my cat gets anxious and that wouldn't be very responsible of me."

"Three AM; I do my best work in the middle of the night on little sleep and hopped up on questionable amounts of caffeine and sugar."

"I don't really read, so I'm going to say no."'

"I like to let a million things pile up until the last possible minute and then let the stress of failure push me over the finish line. It's a great strategy."

"Tons. You should check out my Instagram, my whole life's on there."

"My main vices are cigarettes, pot and sugar; so the answer is yes."

"Hold the fuck up. I am the fuck up, please hold me because I'm melodramatic."

[ extra ]
Oz has a hairless cat named Dexter.
He has several tattoos: x y z

LEVI GILMORE

[ name ]
Levi Llewellyn Gilmore

[ nickname ]
None

[ date of birth ]
September 4th

[ star sign ]
Virgo

[ age ]

[ gender ]
Male

[ sexuality ]
Heterosexual

[ hometown ]
Calabasas, CA

[ occupation ]
Singer-Songwriter

[ personality traits ]
Hard Working | Romantic | Lofty | Social | Friendly | Selfish | Loyal | Neat | Helpful | Modest | Analytical

[ likes ]
Trying New Things | The Beach | Sunny Days | Warm Nights | Dogs | Simplicity | Ice Cream | Guitars | Deep Conversations | Strong Coffee | Being In The Studio

[ dislikes ]
Being Underestimated | Unfair Comparisons | Wasting His Time | Intolerance | Gross Out Humor | Ignorance | Early Mornings

[ background ]
Levi's first taste of the industry came from his parents. His mother, a former actress, and his father, a record producer, pushed Levi and his siblings to pursue their creative abilities from an early age. Having had a knack for singing and showing promise with a few instruments, Levi was soon pushed to audition for bands. At the age of fourteen, he and four other boys from the Los Angeles area found success as a boy band called Trade Off. The group hit it big after exposure on an American Idol-like program and went on to dominate airwaves as well as top the Billboard charts. After five years of touring, meeting adoring fans and getting to know the other guys as family, Levi made the hard decision to leave the band and focus on his own music. He no longer wants to be known as "that guy from the boy band."

"Both. I pass out on the couch more than I'm in my bed."

"Three PM, because then it's almost night time and that's my favorite time."

"Definitely. I've re-read the Harry Potter books about ten times."

"I try and get it done right away, but I'll half-finish something and then leave it until the last minute. It's a bad habit."

"I have a picture of my mom before she died that goes just about everywhere with me. It's been in the same frame since I was a kid."

"Alcohol. I drink a lot more than I should."

"I try not to get injured in the first place. I don't think I'd whine about it, though."

[ extra ]
Levi's mother, Cheryl, passed away when he was ten years old.
He has a lot of tattoos.

CHELSEA TATE

I am not an angry girl
But it seems like I've got everyone fooled
Every time I say something they find hard to hear
They chalk it up to my anger
And never to their own fear, imagine you're a girl
Just trying to finally come clean
Knowing full well they'd prefer you were dirty
And smiling, and I am sorry
But I am not a maiden fair
And I am not a kitten
Stuck up a tree somewhere

OSBOURNE FINCH

I shoulda seen it all along
It's girls like you that make me think I'm better off
home on a saturday night
with all my doors locked up tight
I won't be thinkin' about you, baby

LEVI GILMORE

Here to take my medicine, take my medicine
Treat you like a gentleman
Give me that adrenaline, that adrenaline
Think I'm gonna stick with it

Last edited:
SAOIRSE DEASY
NO GUTS; NO GLORY

akprIQO.png

name:
Saoirse Deasy

height:
1'82 m

race:
Witch - Pureblood

hogwarts attendance:
1986 - 1995

subjects she exceeds at:
- Charms; The practicality of the Charms classroom is a chaotic environment that Saoirse thrives in. She enjoys a hands-on approach to anything, even if it costs her her eyebrows every now and then.
- Transfiguration; Originally, Saoirse thought that the subtle art of Transfiguration wasn't for her, but she quickly fell in love with the subject as well as Professo McGonagall's class.
- Alchemy; Different from Potions because Professor Snape isn't there and she doesn't cost Gryffindor any house points just for existing.

subjects she finds difficult:
- Flying; It's a mandatory class but Saoirse is pretty ungraceful on a broom. Thankfully, watching quidditch is much easier than playing it.

- History of Magic; It's not that the subject is boring, but Saoirse has Professor Binns right after lunch and can never seem to stay away through the old ghost's lectures.

general concept/personality:
Generally a quick-witted contrarian, Saoirse has as many flaws as she does strengths. Living up to the Gryffindor reputation, she has strong opinions that she holds in high regard and almost never passes up an opportunity to speak her mind. While some may see Saoirse as purely argumentative, her banter is rarely malicious. Saoirse is a hard-worker who sees herself as a natural leader, someone who would rather do than say die.

When convinced that she's right about something--anything--Saoirse can be downright stubborn and unpleasant; often stating that she would jump off of a cliff if meant proving a point. Like a dog with a bone when it comes to disagreements, Saoirse can be seen as insensitive when a real argument arises and it's sometimes difficult for her to keep her temper under control. Otherwise, she's just as laid-back as any other Gryffindor.

background:
When not away at school, Saoirse lives in Killarney, Ireland with her mom, dad, and three siblings. The family of six occupies a two story cottage on a large plot of land just uphill from a lake. The second oldest of the bunch, Saoirse's older brother, Cormac, graduated from Hogwarts the year before and is currently training within the Ministry of Magic to become an Auror; the family is very proud. Saoirse's other two younger siblings attend Hogwarts with her; Niamh is a fourth year Ravenclaw and little Oisin is a second year, proud to sorted into the family house. Their parents both work for the Ministry, with her mother serving her entire career in the Portkey Office, and her father works a secretive position within the Time Room; both Saoirse's mother and father are purebloods.

Growing up, Saoirse was taught to be an independent thinker and person, that it was better to follow her heart than follow a crowd. Despite her family's lineage, she doesn't look down on anyone who isn't like her, and would never refuse to befriend someone just because of their background. She firmly believes that people are created equally and that everyone deserves some basic level of respect. Her mom, a strong and opinionated woman herself, is Saoirse's role model and as a child, she hoped to be like her when she got older.

Having been raised in a wizarding household, magic had always been a fact of life for Saoirse, but she was still overjoyed when she received her Hogwarts letter. At the time, she worried that the school might forget about her, or that an error would have her attending the muggle school down the road instead of learning fantastic spells like her older brother. Regardless, only a few school subjects came naturally for Saoirse, charms and transfiguration, while she had to work hard and study harder at the others. Overall, her grades are on the high end of average, not stellar but not abysmal.

Now in her seventh year and faced with the world in front of her, Saoirse finds the idea of adulthood exciting yet oftentimes overwhelming, afraid of both failure and success. Her mom tells her not to worry, that she can get a job with the Ministry somewhere, but Saoirse doesn't know what she wants. After all, she had a hard enough time getting her Apparition license the summer before.

code by @Quincunx

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mollisol
take it easy;
love nothing

Now I do as I please and lie through my teeth. Someone might get hurt but it won't be me.
I should probably feel cheap but I just feel free and a little bit empty.
No it isn't so hard to get close to me. There will be no arguments.
We will always agree.
And I will try and be kind when I ask you to leave. We will both take it easy.
But if you stay too long inside my memory, I will trap you in a song tied to a melody and I will keep you there so you can't bother me

Nicholas Farkas
3ocZa86.jpg

GsCBBYR.jpg

2LWQvpH.jpg

CYoPnbG.jpg

ABOUT

Name:​
Nicholas Edward Farkas

Nickname: Nick

Sexuality: Homosexual

Personality: A shrewd perfectionist and workaholic who prefers to operate under the radar. Nick has a knack not only for managing himself, but those around him as well. Generally cool, calm and collected, Nick is subtle in obtaining the things that he wants and he is a firm believer in the ends justifying the means. Nick is ambitious, quietly underhanded and doesn't lose sleep over those he has stepped on to get a leg up. Even when not at work, Nick could easily be described as intense.

Background: Not that it matters, but Nick is an only child from the middle class suburbs of Chicago. His parents aren't anyone special, and he doesn't communicate with either of them these days because they're both dead. Nick attended Cornell University with the help of a partial scholarship and a whole lot of student loans. He is a brother of the Sigma Phi fraternity and graduated summa cum laude with an undergraduate degree in business management. Nick obtained his MBA from Columbia and after graduation, expected to work in the private sector. After leaving New York for North Carolina in order to take a job, Nick volunteered for a state-level campaign where he met Mark Schecter, a veteran political consultant, and the rest was history once Mark took him under his wing.

Currently, work has him in Texas as a deputy campaign manager to Republican Senate-hopeful Jack McKeon. With election day just around the corner, Nick and Mark are hoping to secure jobs in Washington D.C. with a big win.​

QUESTIONS OF CHARACTER

When they tap their fingers, do they use the pads of their fingers or their nails?​

"The pads. I'm impatient and do a lot of finger tapping; call it a nervous habit."

What textures can they absolutely not stand?
"Anything sticky."

Do they leave clothes on the floor or on a chair?
"Neither. Ever. I have a closet and I'm not a child."

Which do they prefer: 3PM or 3AM?
"I'm awake for both. Three AM generally means that I'll be left alone and can have some peace and quiet."

If they could only eat one thing for twenty days, what would it be?
"The number three from the Lincoln Street diner because I'm a sucker for a poached egg."

Would they want to know the exact date and time of their death?
"It certainly would make things easier for me."

Do they crack their joints?
"I will break my own neck trying to crack it after a long day slumped over a computer."

"Cigarettes. I'm a horrible chain smoker now that I quit drinking."

"Two years ago I worked all night through appendicitis until I collapsed in a line at a busy McDonald's while getting coffee for a hungover candidate who shall remain nameless."

Last edited:

this looks so much better when it's small.

what a concept

Last edited:

• looks
    can
    be
    deceiving.

BLAIR YOST
    GENERAL

Name: Blair Isabella Yost
    Nicknames: B.
    Date of Birth: June 1st.
    Sexuality: Heterosexual

APPEARANCE

Hair: Blonde.
    Eyes: Blue
    Body: In shape, leggy, not quite an hourglass.
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 125
    Piercings: None.
    Markings/Scars: Scars on her arms and back that she takes pains to conceal.
    Health/Mental Ailments: Disordered eating due to traumatic abuse.

PERSONALITY

Personality: Quick-witted | Cold | Distant | Petty | Gossipy | Vengeful | Intelligent | Calculated | Dry | Adaptable | Sarcastic | Trendy | Guarded | Secretive
    Likes: Figure Skating | Dusk | Solitude | Control | Winter
    Dislikes: Pretending | Try-Hards | Crying | Ballet | Thunder
    Fears: Failure | Death

HISTORY

Brief Background: Blair is the first child of Alistair and Amelia Yost, one of several prominent and wealthy families around Graywick. Alistair is one of the top realtors at the Bancroft firm, while Amelia is a former ballerina who now manages her own luxury lifestyle brand. Blair's earliest memories of her father are few and far between. She spent the majority of her time with her mother and was forced into ballet at an early age. Sometime later, Blair found a love for figure skating that Amelia has resented ever since.

Despite having the best childhood that money could buy, Briana wasn't the happiest kid. She had very few friends throughout grade school, the closest being [THE OUTCAST], though her mother never approved of the friendship. The two stayed friends despite the difficulties and found themselves at the top of the food chain come high school. It wasn't until an incident at the beginning of tenth grade did Blair imagine her life without [THE OUTCAST] and then, she just had to be cut loose.

Currently, Blair runs the Ravenwood Academy social scene, telling people to jump and how high because it's one of the few things in her life that she can still control. Behind the scenes, Blair is lonely and pressed. She often gets into verbal and physical fights with her mother and in turn, takes it out on less popular kids at school. She is also dating Nathan Bancroft, another project that Amelia insisted on, though Briana can barely stand to hold his stupid hand. Her only friend is [THE CHEERLEADER], the empty-headed pom-pom-waving slut turned lackey; how boring.

Family: Alistair Yost | Father | Alive | x
    Amelia Yost | Mother | Alive | x
    Chloe Yost | Sister | Alive | x

Other Relationships: Nathan Bancroft | Boyfriend | On any given day, Blair would rather kill herself than listen to Nathan talk, but she hides it well enough. She is only with him because her mother wants it that way, and Blair will do anything to get the woman to leave her alone. It's not so bad, Blair Bancroft has a nice ring to it...right?

[THE CHEERLEADER] | Lackey | A queen bee has to have a worker. She doesn't think much of [THE CHEERLEADER], but the other girl is the closest thing she's had to a friend in a long time.

[THE OUTCAST] | Enemy | Once upon a time they used to be best friends, but that changed when Blair got a chance to be on top. She assumed her role of queen bee on [THE OUTCAST'S] back.

• never
    gonna
    get
    it
    right.

CASEY DAWSON-LEPAGE
    GENERAL

Name: Casey Andrew Dawson-LePage
    Nicknames: Baby
    Date of Birth: July 17th
    Sexuality: Pansexual

APPEARANCE

Hair: Thick and pretty | dirty blonde | occasionally dyed black.
    Eyes: Green
    Body: Average | some muscle definition from always being active, but nothing that impressive | a little thin.
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 130 lbs.
    Piercings: Ear cartilage
    Markings/Scars: Nothing significant
    Health/Mental Ailments: Abandonment issues.

PERSONALITY

Personality: Chill | Confident | Funny | Outgoing | Fun | Stubborn | Opinionated | Curious | Tolerant | Sweet | Messy | Forgetful | Giving
    Likes: Hiking | Sugar | Books | Animals | Tea | Adventures | Music | Late Nights | Stupid Decisions
    Dislikes: Exclusion | Judgement | Ignorance | Bullying | Yelling
    Fears: Drowning

HISTORY

Brief Background: Casey was born in Munich, but grew up all over the world. His mom, Melissa, is a high-ranking member of the United States military and his father, Peter, works for the State Department. The two never married due to logistical reasons, but have been "together" for almost twenty years. Most of Casey's childhood was spent with his mother, moving between her postings, but he spent almost every summer or spring with his father. He has a good relationship with both of his parents even if their relationship with one another has frosted over in recent years.

Although he didn't have a typical childhood, Casey fells that he grew up happy and cared for. At the very least, there was never a dull moment and he got to see and experience things that most people could only dream about. He complete most of his schooling online, though he was occasionally enrolled in local schools where he got to make friends. Casey is a friendly person by nature, but constantly moving made it hard for him to cultivate any relationships that lasted longer than a few months.

Wanting a more normal life, and not wanting to go on to South Korea with his mother, Casey chose to leave his parents and their hectic schedules behind to finish his senior year in his mother's hometown of Graywick. While he doesn't have many memories of his Uncle Miles, he hopes to get to know the man better over the next year.

Family: Peter LePage | Father | Alive | x
    Melissa Dawson | Mother | Alive | x
    Miles Dawson | Uncle | Alive | x

Other Relationships: !! OPEN !!

Extra: Casey is fluent in German and English.

Calvin Bonneville
"Disappointed but not surprised."

tumblr_net37c9HjV1tsj2bno2_250.gif

n a m e
Calvin Carter Bonneville-Hayes

a g e
thirty-three

b i r t h d a y
august 29

g e n d e r
male

s e x u a l i t y
homosexual

n a t i o n a l i t y
american

h o m e s t a t e
texas

o c c u p a t i o n
restaurant manager

h e i g h t
six-foot

f e a t u r e s
- blue eyes
- dirty blonde hair
- usually sporting some kind of facial hair
- quite muscular, makes a point to stay in shape
- a smile that melts an intimidating exterior
- good teeth

tumblr_mm8yssi7tv1qgbguro1_250.gif

p e r s o n a l i t y
dedicated | realistic | grounded | focused | charming | decisive | trusting | affectionate | risible

on the surface, cal is so organized and on top of things that he looks like a control freak. it's a bit true, but he reasons that someone has to control the chaos, so why not him? managing an upscale restaurant with a large staff isn't easy work, but calvin is good at it and those who work under him find him to be a fair, but expectant boss.

a social butterfly, calvin thrives at the center of just about any room. he enjoys all types of conversation, whether it's a superficial discussion about the weather with a chatty stranger or a deep, emotional trip down memory lane at three in the morning, cal is always happy to talk. witty on his own, calvin gravitates to anyone who can make him laugh and keep him laughing.

even after turning thirty, cal has a massive amount of energy. he has a hard time sitting still and work gives him the perfect opportunity to burn off his restlessness. he often complains about the restaurant taking up all of his free time, but if he didn't have a job, he would struggle to find a purpose for himself.

in spite of his social nature, cal is cat-like in his affection in the sense that it takes a while for him to truly warm up to someone. once that happens, he's very sweet but prefers to show his feelings rather than speak them. a random peck on the top of the head is easier for him than saying that he loves someone.

l i k e s
wine | cooking | hockey | animals | expensive watches | cold brew coffee | the city

d i s l i k e s
surprises | lack of humor | camping | texas | boredom

s k i l l s
hockey | management | cooking | wine pairings

o t h e r
- calvin has a very close relationship with his sister
- he has been working at the restaurant for five years and managing it for two
- he and rhett met in college
- calvin handles all of the couple's finances except for when rhett buys a farm
- thinks of their dog like a child

tumblr_ndcwqgIyoW1rr6a99o9_250.gif

Calvin Bonneville
"39.7392° N, 104.9903° W "

your love is an island
i'm scorched in the sands of it

Last edited:
juno mcqueen

birthday
April 19th

appearance
It's a good thing that fashion trends are cyclical because every day is 1990-something in Juno's world. Almost always short on money, she is partial to finding many of her clothes from the thrift store racks and making alterations when necessary. She enjoyed denim skirts, shirts and jackets alike but would never be caught dead rocking a jort. Generally, Juno's color palette errs on the muted, grungy side but she is known to indulge in a splash of color every now and then. When it comes to accessories, bling is sparse but there is one thing she never takes off: a silver ring on a silver chain that she wears around her neck. Her ears are also pierced but she has rotten luck with earrings.

Juno has a willowy build and little muscle definition due to never chasing down more than a good story. She stands at 5'10" and has since gotten over the stigma of being the tall girl in high heels after years of teasing in middle school. Her skin tone is pale, but it goes well with her platinum blonde hair, a color that she insists is natural, though her dark roots quickly let that cat out of the bag. Not normally one for too much make up, Juno is partial to a winged eyeliner and sometimes (when she's feeling fancy) an oxblood lip.

personality
With the exception of white lies and half-truths for the sake of a story, Juno is a 'what you see is what you get' type of person. She is passionate, opinionated, and energetic but can be domineering and downright relentless when she believes she's right about something. Often described as 'a dog with a bone,' she has a hard time backing off even after recognizing she's pushed too hard. While being a bit aggressive does have a downside, Juno has a good heart and tries her best to be there for the people that she cares about.

biography
The early parts of Juno's childhood were chaotic and stressful. Born to a couple of teenagers in love, Juno never had a solid place to call home and was shuffled between motel rooms and cramped apartments with the occasional stay at a grandparent's house. Her mom and dad fought constantly, and money was tight, so they fought even more. Eventually, her dad fell into drugs and her mom struggled to support the three of them on meager jobs. The family moved around quite a bit and even more so after her dad passed away from an overdose just before Juno started middle school. Her education was inconsistent and without having many friends to go to for support, Juno partied her way into abysmal grades before dropping out at the age of sixteen.

Life got serious after quitting school. Juno got her first job just days after, and while working at the local fast food restaurant wasn't the type of glamour she had ever envisioned for herself, it did provide her with a sense of accomplishment when she got her first paycheck. She saved the majority of her paychecks and was able to earn her GED at the age of eighteen. Having matured after getting a dose of reality, Juno set her eyes on community college but life had other plans.

Having always loved music and wanting to support a friend's band on the local rock scene, submitting a review to another friend's small zine seemed like the natural thing to do. Soon enough, Juno had a recurring column and suddenly music journalism became more important than the three jobs she'd been working to support herself. It wasn't much money, but it gave her a freedom that she had always craved and for once, she was good at something.

Currently, Juno works as a journalist for YFR, a small, independent but well respect magazine that profiles bands, trends and critiques the current state of music. Working for the magazine has allowed her to see new places, meet new people and experience life in a way that she never would have imagined. It's a dream job, to say the least, but Juno has a quiet ambition to aim higher.

kate wade

vAZdUN3.png
xEDEv1q.png

name

katherine grace wade

height

5'10"

weight

150lbs

alias

formerly known as ara when part of the starkhaven stars trio

currently known as sapphire

powers

telekinetic constructs: kate is able to harness the power of kinetic energy and turn it into tangible weapons. the constructs are blue, which speaks to her codename.

telekinetic durability: her powers allow for limited visible and invisible shield creation, letting her take a hard hit and walk off with no damage.

telekinetic healing: she can heal herself with available energy.

limited kinetic flight: in a pinch, kate is able to fly a few stories into the air and get to safety when outmatched.

combat: kate's experience as a boxer makes her quick, agile and formidable.

weaknesses

cocky: arrogance is kate's downfall and she regularly puts herself in dicey situations without a plan b.

human: mostly human, kate has the same vulnerabilities as the majority of the planet.

dependent: her powers become situational in places where motion and movement are limited. her own stores of energy can become depleted.

history
- kate was born with her powers. they awoke in her at a young age and while they were scary at first, she worked hard to control them.

- she, her old partner and their mutual best friend were the original protectors of starkhaven, the starkhaven stars. they went on to found and expand the starkhaven superhero council in order to find and utilize other vigilantes against a growing crime problem.

- kate is no longer a member of the council after her best friend was killed and she sought revenge in his name, much to the dismay of quin.

- sapphire has no allegiance to anyone but herself but will regularly help out the council heroes if they ask nice enough.

- is quin single? she didn't know and doesn't care. not that she's looking for a date.

colin lamb

iaZOwSn.png
TjRVPd4.png

name

colin gregory lamb

height

5'8"

weight

145lbs

alias

the wasp

powers

wasp exoskeleton: the majority of colin's powers come from the advanced tech he built to wear over his body. the wasp suit is made from a lightweight but durable material that offers enhanced protection and durability, as well as enhanced strength and electrical enhancements that feel like a supercharged sting.

flight: the wasp suit is also equipped with a set of flexible wings that hold twice colin's body weight while still remaining functional.

combat: on top of the perks that the suit offers him, colin is also trained in martial arts.

savvy: colin builds and maintain's all of his and his partner's tech. he knows his way around a shop.

weaknesses

human: stripped of his suit, colin is just a man. he's got squishy organs that could easily be punctured and he bleeds just as readily as the next person.

trusting: bordering on naive, colin will extend second, third and fourth chances to people who don't really deserve them in the first place.

history
- colin is the son of a decorated starkhaven police officer and often jokes that his sense of justice is inherited.

- his identity as the wasp is secret and even his closest friends and family believe that he's working the night shift as a security guard for a bioengineering lab.

- colin has a light, bright sense of humor that doesn't vanish when out in the field. he makes a good pun, if he does say so himself.

- he and the monarch are the newest members of the starkhaven superhero council.

kate wade

4yaTyhX.png
3Hp6yG8.png

a post
a post
a

word
w
o
r
d
s
words

words

colin lamb

7RvnGWi.png
gyI98L8.png

a post
a post
a

word
w
o
r
d
s
words

words

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MaryGold
Poppins

WESLEY IRWIN
HUMAN BLOOD

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit pellentesque. Quisque sagittis purus sit amet volutpat consequat mauris nunc. Ullamcorper morbi tincidunt ornare massa eget egestas purus. Tempus iaculis urna id volutpat lacus. Non enim praesent elementum facilisis leo vel fringilla est. In mollis nunc sed id semper risus. At varius vel pharetra vel turpis nunc eget lorem. Ut faucibus pulvinar elementum integer enim. Nunc sed velit dignissim sodales. Id diam maecenas ultricies mi eget mauris pharetra et. Orci ac auctor augue mauris augue neque gravida in. Dapibus ultrices in iaculis nunc sed augue lacus viverra vitae. Sit amet luctus venenatis lectus magna fringilla urna porttitor. Mauris commodo quis imperdiet massa tincidunt nunc pulvinar. Orci phasellus egestas tellus rutrum tellus pellentesque eu tincidunt tortor. Metus vulputate eu scelerisque felis imperdiet proin fermentum. Condimentum vitae sapien pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus. Ornare arcu dui vivamus arcu felis.

Montes nascetur ridiculus mus mauris vitae ultricies leo. Etiam dignissim diam quis enim lobortis scelerisque. Semper eget duis at tellus at urna. Hendrerit dolor magna eget est lorem. Porttitor eget dolor morbi non arcu. Consequat id porta nibh venenatis. Lacinia quis vel eros donec ac odio tempor. Lectus mauris ultrices eros in cursus turpis massa tincidunt dui. A iaculis at erat pellentesque adipiscing commodo elit. Ultrices vitae auctor eu augue ut lectus arcu.
Convallis tellus id interdum velit. Cursus sit amet dictum sit amet justo donec enim. Viverra vitae congue eu consequat ac felis donec et odio. Augue interdum velit euismod in. Eu consequat ac felis donec et odio. Egestas sed sed risus pretium quam vulputate dignissim. Cras ornare arcu dui vivamus arcu felis bibendum ut tristique. Nunc sed blandit libero volutpat sed cras ornare arcu dui. Amet venenatis urna cursus eget. Senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Ullamcorper velit sed ullamcorper morbi. Cursus mattis molestie a iaculis.

Viverra justo nec ultrices dui. Est ultricies integer quis auctor elit sed vulputate. Magna fermentum iaculis eu non diam phasellus. Enim praesent elementum facilisis leo vel. Eget est lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit. At tempor commodo ullamcorper a lacus. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis volutpat est. Id consectetur purus ut faucibus pulvinar. Amet mattis vulputate enim nulla aliquet porttitor lacus luctus accumsan. Vel fringilla est ullamcorper eget nulla facilisi etiam dignissim. Massa eget egestas purus viverra accumsan. Id ornare arcu odio ut sem nulla pharetra. A diam sollicitudin tempor id eu nisl. Nisi est sit amet facilisis magna etiam tempor orci. Quis commodo odio aenean sed adipiscing diam donec adipiscing.

Pharetra et ultrices neque ornare aenean euismod. Nulla aliquet porttitor lacus luctus accumsan tortor posuere ac. Donec pretium vulputate sapien nec sagittis aliquam malesuada. Duis convallis convallis tellus id interdum velit laoreet id donec. Cras pulvinar mattis nunc sed blandit. Volutpat est velit egestas dui id ornare arcu odio ut. Placerat vestibulum lectus mauris ultrices eros. Cras pulvinar mattis nunc sed blandit libero. Nibh venenatis cras sed felis. Tincidunt vitae semper quis lectus nulla at volutpat diam. Phasellus faucibus scelerisque eleifend donec pretium vulputate. Pretium viverra suspendisse potenti nullam ac tortor vitae purus faucibus.

Poppins

AMIAS BLOOM
ROYAL BLOOD

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit pellentesque. Quisque sagittis purus sit amet volutpat consequat mauris nunc. Ullamcorper morbi tincidunt ornare massa eget egestas purus. Tempus iaculis urna id volutpat lacus. Non enim praesent elementum facilisis leo vel fringilla est. In mollis nunc sed id semper risus. At varius vel pharetra vel turpis nunc eget lorem. Ut faucibus pulvinar elementum integer enim. Nunc sed velit dignissim sodales. Id diam maecenas ultricies mi eget mauris pharetra et. Orci ac auctor augue mauris augue neque gravida in. Dapibus ultrices in iaculis nunc sed augue lacus viverra vitae. Sit amet luctus venenatis lectus magna fringilla urna porttitor.

Mauris commodo quis imperdiet massa tincidunt nunc pulvinar. Orci phasellus egestas tellus rutrum tellus pellentesque eu tincidunt tortor. Metus vulputate eu scelerisque felis imperdiet proin fermentum. Condimentum vitae sapien pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus. Ornare arcu dui vivamus arcu felis.
Montes nascetur ridiculus mus mauris vitae ultricies leo. Etiam dignissim diam quis enim lobortis scelerisque. Semper eget duis at tellus at urna. Hendrerit dolor magna eget est lorem. Porttitor eget dolor morbi non arcu. Consequat id porta nibh venenatis. Lacinia quis vel eros donec ac odio tempor. Lectus mauris ultrices eros in cursus turpis massa tincidunt dui. A iaculis at erat pellentesque adipiscing commodo elit. Ultrices vitae auctor eu augue ut lectus arcu.

Convallis tellus id interdum velit. Cursus sit amet dictum sit amet justo donec enim. Viverra vitae congue eu consequat ac felis donec et odio. Augue interdum velit euismod in. Eu consequat ac felis donec et odio. Egestas sed sed risus pretium quam vulputate dignissim. Cras ornare arcu dui vivamus arcu felis bibendum ut tristique. Nunc sed blandit libero volutpat sed cras ornare arcu dui. Amet venenatis urna cursus eget. Senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Ullamcorper velit sed ullamcorper morbi. Cursus mattis molestie a iaculis.

Viverra justo nec ultrices dui. Est ultricies integer quis auctor elit sed vulputate. Magna fermentum iaculis eu non diam phasellus. Enim praesent elementum facilisis leo vel. Eget est lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit. At tempor commodo ullamcorper a lacus. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis volutpat est. Id consectetur purus ut faucibus pulvinar. Amet mattis vulputate enim nulla aliquet porttitor lacus luctus accumsan. Vel fringilla est ullamcorper eget nulla facilisi etiam dignissim. Massa eget egestas purus viverra accumsan. Id ornare arcu odio ut sem nulla pharetra. A diam sollicitudin tempor id eu nisl. Nisi est sit amet facilisis magna etiam tempor orci. Quis commodo odio aenean sed adipiscing diam donec adipiscing.

Pharetra et ultrices neque ornare aenean euismod. Nulla aliquet porttitor lacus luctus accumsan tortor posuere ac. Donec pretium vulputate sapien nec sagittis aliquam malesuada. Duis convallis convallis tellus id interdum velit laoreet id donec. Cras pulvinar mattis nunc sed blandit. Volutpat est velit egestas dui id ornare arcu odio ut. Placerat vestibulum lectus mauris ultrices eros. Cras pulvinar mattis nunc sed blandit libero. Nibh venenatis cras sed felis. Tincidunt vitae semper quis lectus nulla at volutpat diam. Phasellus faucibus scelerisque eleifend donec pretium vulputate. Pretium viverra suspendisse potenti nullam ac tortor vitae purus faucibus.

code by @MaryGold

genesis

My heart, I never feel
I never see
I never know
Oh, heart
And then it falls
And then I fall
And then I know
My heart, I never feel
I never see
I never know
Oh, heart
And then it falls
And then I fall
And then I know
My heart, I never feel
I never see
I never know
Oh, heart
And then it falls
And then I fall
And then I know
My heart, I never feel
I never see
I never know
Oh, heart
And then it falls
And then I fall
And then I know
My
My
My
Ever see, ever be, ever know my heart
Home and I know
Playing the deck above
It's always different
I am the one in love
Home and I know
Playing the deck above
It's always different
I am the one in love
Home and I know
Playing the deck above
It's always different
I am the one in love
Home and I know
Playing the deck above
It's always different
I am the one in love
My heart, I never feel
I never see
I never know
Oh, heart
And then it falls
And then I fall
And then I know
My heart, I never feel
I never see
I never know
Oh, heart
And then it falls
And then I fall
And then I know
Home and I know
Playing the deck above
It's always different
I am the one in love
Home and I know
Playing the deck above
It's always different
I am the one in love
Home and I know
Playing the deck above
It's always different
I am the one in love
Home and I know
Playing the deck above
It's always different
I am the one in love

Last edited:

NAME
Caelen Bock

APPEARANCE
Caelen is a pretty tall and lanky boy, standing at 6'4" and weighing just barely south of one-hundred-eighty pounds. His curly blonde hair has known several styles over the years and he has PTSD from the amount of times he's burned himself with a flat iron. Lately, he wears his hair natural, sometimes under a hat or even a headband if he's trying to keep it out of his face. His eyes are blue and lively, matching his bright smile and a mouth that never really seems to stop moving. Caelen's body (which isn't entirely out of shape) isn't that remarkable, but that's to be expected with a diet that consists of ramen noodles and sugary soda. He has one tattoo.

STYLE
Chasing down ghosts, the Lizard Man and all of the creatures that go bump in the night requires comfortable clothes. Caelen is partial to jeans and all kinds of t-shirts, whether they be from some band or a kitschy thing he picked up from some rest stop. He calls his style--or lack there of--eclectic and will go to the grave defending his right to wear Crocs to a formal event. The good news is that he can clean up nicely when he wants to, it's just that he never has much of a reason.

PERSONALITY
There's never really a dull moment with Caelen and that's the way he likes it. Negative feelings are complicated and, although he is very capable of listening and being a shoulder to cry on, he would prefer it if everyone were happy all the time. Outside of his work, he's seldom serious and likes to joke around, sometimes too much, which others surely find irritating and immature. Excitable and always ready for an adventure, Caelen is ready to make memories and have fun no matter the circumstance.

BACKGROUND
Caelen has always had a connection to the paranormal world. Raised by his psychic mother, he regularly helped her set up seances for clients and, as a child, witnessed his fair share of apparitions. As he aged, his interest in the hidden world grew with him and, while visiting his father in California as a teenager, he and his childhood friend encountered the blood-sucking, goat-eating, nightmarish Chupacabra. Caelen filmed the encounter on his phone, which lead to the creation of his YouTube channel, CaelenBock94; continuing to upload content that featured paranormal locations, urban exploration and searches for other cryptids, the channel became a hit and is now known as spookyboytv.

Along with his popular YouTube following, Caelen has also amassed quite a few fans on Twitter and Instagram. He lovingly refers to his followers as "little spookies."

code by @Rabbit

CHRISTINE FISHER
R-TX

Name: Christine Fisher

Appearance: Christine is a tall drink of water, standing at 5'9" and weighing a slender, controlled 132 pounds. Incredibly conscious of her appearance and feeling that it's her best asset, Christine maintains the mid-length of her bottle-enhanced blonde hair at the salon on a bi-weekly basis. Light on her feet, she runs for at least an hour every day, using that time to calm her mind and sort through some of the decisions she has to make in her public and private life. Overall, Christine has a pleasant, if not artificial air about her. She is pretty in an all-American type of way and she uses it to her advantage.

Personality: Raised in a competitive environment where right answers won trophies and jeweled crowns, the surface of Christine’s personality can be anything and everything. She quietly prides herself on being something of a chameleon and letting different facets of her person shine depending on who she is trying to impress. Beneath a wide collection of traits that range from thoughtful and altruistic, to tough and no-nonsense, Christine is an organized perfectionist whose high standards extend beyond herself and into the world. She uses what she has—her looks and communicative powers of persuasion—to her advantage at every opportunity. Overall, she views life, and all of the twists and turns that come with it, as a challenge to overcome and be conquered.

Biography: Sole heiress to Clarion Products INC., a multi-million-dollar multi-level marketing beauty company that specialized in supplements, juices and other nutraceuticals, life has been kind to Christine from the very beginning. Her childhood and adolescence offered the best that money could buy, and she came into her own as she learned to navigate Dallas high society as a debutante while also competing in beauty pageants across Texas. Christine truly enjoyed being judged and stands up well to extreme scrutiny. Her greatest accomplishment, before marriage and later becoming a mother, of course, was winning the title of Miss America in 1990.

A member of the Kappa Alpha Theta sorority at Baylor University, Christine earned her BA in Communications. She didn’t go on to pursue any higher education and instead networked to land herself her first real job with the Freedom Alliance—a Christian non-profit whose goals were aimed at protecting religious freedom and preserving the sanctity of life. Savvy, she quickly rose through the ranks of the organization. It was her first introduction to politics, allowing her to mix and mingle with a new class of elites—state representatives, neighboring Republican governors, United States Congresspeople and many more—when she would have previously just been another pretty face.

Eventually, a few years at the Freedom Alliance and her continued elbow-rubbing lead her to meet her husband, William “Billy” Aldredge. Old money to her nouveau riche, Billy’s family has roots in Texas that date back to the 1800s; his grandfather was a former governor and his mother currently sits on the board of the Texas Federation of Republican Women.

In a shocking move that ruffled the feathers of Dallas society, Christine chose to keep her own surname rather than take on Billy’s, as her identity is as important as his. It was this bold decision, as well as her continued work with the Freedom Alliance, that caught the attention of a political group that aimed to change the image of the Republican Party after repeated national losses. Reluctant on the surface, though ambitious inside, Christine nearly turned down the offer to run for office against the vulnerable incumbent Democrat in Texas’ 32nd district, citing the need to take care of her growing family. With a positive push from Billy, however—which became a cute anecdote for the campaign trail—Christine accepted the nomination and won the seat by +5 points in 2008.

Opponents are quick to say that Christine did nothing but make television appearances during her first and only term as a member of the United States House of Representatives, but she disagrees. She used her four years wisely and made a name for herself, moving from easy critiques of the Democrat in the white house on conservative news networks, to being regularly called for the Sunday shows as sensible opposition. Having a way with words, internal data showed that her simple, to the point criticisms resonated with middle America.

The 2012 election presented a new opportunity for Christine when she had a chance to jump from the House to the Senate at the expense of the increasingly unpopular Republican incumbent, Richard E. Rusk, who had held the seat for thirty years. Bucking respect for elders and all of the things that party loved to turn into a battle cry, Christine primaried Rusk, stepped out of out of the wealth of Highland Park and campaigned across Texas on the ideas of a moderate, flexible Republican who still supported fiscal responsibility and the right to life, while also coming around to the idea that change wasn’t all bad. Despite drawing heavy criticism for trotting out her gay sister-in-law at a campaign stop in the 11th hour, Christine squeaked out a win for the nomination and wiped the floor with the overly-progressive Democrat challenger.

Even as a senator, Christine continues to make television appearances, though not everyone likes what she has to say. The more extreme wings of the party are quick to call her a RINO for her fig-leaf-feminist views, the acknowledgement that climate change is a growing danger, and the way she is quick to reach across the aisle when it comes to things like health care, and providing relief to vulnerable women in need.

Extra: Christine is the second ever female senator from Texas and one of the youngest female senators period.

Due to her communication skills and her knack for connecting with people far and wide, Christine is a fundraising magnet. Although she occasionally draws the ire of party leadership, the RNC counts on her and a handful of other palatable moderates to boost vulnerable Republicans who are sagging in the polls.

Although it is an ethics issue, Christine sits on the board of Clarion Products INC., her mother’s company, and continues to reap the benefits of its success throughout her career as a public servant. In 2017, she fought heavily against a senate bill introduced by Democrats that sought to clarify the boundaries of MLM business and ultimately, in the eyes of the law, classify them as pyramid schemes.

Committee Assignments:
Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry:
Subcommittee on Rural Development and Energy​

Committee on Appropriations:
Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration and Related Agencies
Subcommittee on Water Development
Subcommittee on Financial Services and General Government​

Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship

Major Caucus Membership: The Senate Republican Conference, Tuesday Group

Legislative Accomplishments: Christine won favor with more conservative voters and Republican party members by opposing Senator Jane Daye’s 2015 bill to create protections for the LGBT community at a federal level by invoking states’ rights. This opposition lead to a rift with her husband’s sister in her personal life, but it was a risk that she was willing to take.

She authored a senate bill that sought to create a permanent fund outside of FEMA for flood relief and infrastructure upkeep among the Gulf states.

Christine also co-authored a symbolic but ultimately frivolous bill that aimed to kneecap healthcare professionals and put a technical, legal stop to abortions. Alternatively, when reached to from across the aisle, she has been in favor of expanding access to birth control and sexual education, but ultimately calls that a states’ rights issue as well.

Christine’s name appears on numerous budget proposals and tax breaks for corporations in the name of job creation.

Last edited:

symphonia IX
my wait is u

I try and try to make you cry
And make you love me
Oh I would say yes
Oh I would say yes
The need to be the best before the need to rest
Oh I would say yes
Oh I would say yes
See, my wait is you
My wait is you
My wait is you
My wait is you
My wait
(To be in a dark side, be in a deep mind)
See, my wait is you
My wait is you
My wait is you
My wait is you
My wait
(To be in a dark side, be in a deep mind)
To make the pain defuse the flame can be trying
But I would say yes, oh I would say yes
So as you fade away alive, I lay dying
Oh I would say yes
Oh I would say!
See, my wait is you
My wait is you
My wait is you
My wait
(To be in a dark side, to be in a deep mind)
See, my wait is you
My wait is you
My wait is you
My wait
(To be in a dark side, to be in a deep mind)

i wish i was capable of consistently making the hidden scroll work for me
but alas
i am an idiot
--

track 10
(I just wanna drink you up)

(Lo-ove, I do
Lo-ove, I do

I blame it on your love
Love...)

Every time you get too close I run-a-run away
And every time you say the words I don't know what to say, babe
Back to the beginning, really wish that I could change
I do, I do (I do)
Every time you get too close I run-a-run away
And every time you say the words I don't know what to say, babe
Back to the beginning, really wish that I could change
I do, I do, I do

I blame it on your love
Every time I fuck it up
I blame it on your lo-ove, I do
I blame it on your love
I can't help it, I can't stop
I blame it on your love
Every time I fuck it up
I blame it on your love

Sorry, I'm a little scared
But no one ever really cared
I took you for granted
Just a big misunderstandin'
I just want to spend the night
Fuckin' in your bed tonight
Watch a little TV
I love it when you need me

I blame it on your love
Every time I fuck it up
I blame it on your (lo-ove, I do)
I blame it on your love

I blame it on your love
Every time I fuck it up
I blame it on your love

I blame it on your love
Every time I fuck it up
I blame it on your love

Sorry, I blame it on your love, yeah
I know to blame it on your love, yeah
I do

(E-e-X-C-X Charli)

I blame it on your love
Every time I fuck it up
I blame it on your love
I can't help it I can't stop

I blame it on your love
Every time I fuck it up
I blame it on your love
I can't help it I can't stop

I blame it on your love
(E-e-X-C-X, Charli)
Every time I fuck it up
I blame it on your
(E-e-X-C-e-X-C-e)
Lo-ove, I do
I blame it on your love
I don't want it, I can't stop
Lo-ove, I do...

(It's Charli
It's Charli, baby)

nora beckett

• a basic character sheet
  • plots and tropes
  • potential partners
  • idk if this slide is necessary or not but who cares

roses are red
violets are blue
it don't always be like that
but sometimes
it do

name
power

location | interactions | mentions

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ac turpis egestas sed tempus. Fermentum et sollicitudin ac orci phasellus. Odio eu feugiat pretium nibh ipsum consequat nisl vel. Tellus orci ac auctor augue mauris augue. Morbi blandit cursus risus at ultrices mi. Sed arcu non odio euismod lacinia at. Ut faucibus pulvinar elementum integer enim neque volutpat ac. Sed egestas egestas fringilla phasellus faucibus scelerisque eleifend donec. Facilisi morbi tempus iaculis urna id volutpat.

Sed viverra ipsum nunc aliquet. Nibh ipsum consequat nisl vel pretium lectus quam. Morbi enim nunc faucibus a pellentesque. Amet porttitor eget dolor morbi non arcu. Dignissim diam quis enim lobortis scelerisque fermentum dui. Pulvinar elementum integer enim neque volutpat ac tincidunt. Lacus luctus accumsan tortor posuere ac ut consequat semper. Augue mauris augue neque gravida. Orci dapibus ultrices in iaculis nunc sed augue lacus. Feugiat pretium nibh ipsum consequat nisl vel pretium lectus. Elit ut aliquam purus sit amet luctus. At tempor commodo ullamcorper a lacus vestibulum sed. Faucibus nisl tincidunt eget nullam non nisi est sit. Vitae justo eget magna fermentum iaculis eu. Nulla pellentesque dignissim enim sit. Non tellus orci ac auctor.

Porttitor lacus luctus accumsan tortor posuere ac ut. Elementum eu facilisis sed odio. Elit scelerisque mauris pellentesque pulvinar pellentesque habitant morbi tristique. Vel quam elementum pulvinar etiam non quam lacus suspendisse. Cursus mattis molestie a iaculis at erat pellentesque adipiscing. Metus aliquam eleifend mi in nulla posuere sollicitudin. Ultricies integer quis auctor elit sed vulputate mi sit. Sit amet cursus sit amet dictum. Cursus vitae congue mauris rhoncus. Fringilla urna porttitor rhoncus dolor. Egestas fringilla phasellus faucibus scelerisque eleifend.

arkady kozlov
teleportation

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ac turpis egestas sed tempus. Fermentum et sollicitudin ac orci phasellus. Odio eu feugiat pretium nibh ipsum consequat nisl vel. Tellus orci ac auctor augue mauris augue. Morbi blandit cursus risus at ultrices mi. Sed arcu non odio euismod lacinia at. Ut faucibus pulvinar elementum integer enim neque volutpat ac. Sed egestas egestas fringilla phasellus faucibus scelerisque eleifend donec. Facilisi morbi tempus iaculis urna id volutpat.

Sed viverra ipsum nunc aliquet. Nibh ipsum consequat nisl vel pretium lectus quam. Morbi enim nunc faucibus a pellentesque. Amet porttitor eget dolor morbi non arcu. Dignissim diam quis enim lobortis scelerisque fermentum dui. Pulvinar elementum integer enim neque volutpat ac tincidunt. Lacus luctus accumsan tortor posuere ac ut consequat semper. Augue mauris augue neque gravida. Orci dapibus ultrices in iaculis nunc sed augue lacus. Feugiat pretium nibh ipsum consequat nisl vel pretium lectus. Elit ut aliquam purus sit amet luctus. At tempor commodo ullamcorper a lacus vestibulum sed. Faucibus nisl tincidunt eget nullam non nisi est sit. Vitae justo eget magna fermentum iaculis eu. Nulla pellentesque dignissim enim sit. Non tellus orci ac auctor.

Porttitor lacus luctus accumsan tortor posuere ac ut. Elementum eu facilisis sed odio. Elit scelerisque mauris pellentesque pulvinar pellentesque habitant morbi tristique. Vel quam elementum pulvinar etiam non quam lacus suspendisse. Cursus mattis molestie a iaculis at erat pellentesque adipiscing. Metus aliquam eleifend mi in nulla posuere sollicitudin. Ultricies integer quis auctor elit sed vulputate mi sit. Sit amet cursus sit amet dictum. Cursus vitae congue mauris rhoncus. Fringilla urna porttitor rhoncus dolor. Egestas fringilla phasellus faucibus scelerisque eleifend.

yolanda vang
electromagnetism

colin lamb
arachnid manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.