Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm a planner, and I tend to throw out ideas left and right and hope that something sticks, so I'm probably more on the aggressive side, but RPing is a partnership and I'm always willing to take a step back.
Favorite Genres
Slice of Life, Horror, Fandoms, Superheroes, Crime, Drama, Grit, Supernatural, Light Sci-Fi, Modern Era, Dark Themes
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry, MLP, High Fantasy, Anime

i'm dropping hints that i don't know what i'm doing
ask before using, please.
old thread here

Last edited:

neptune

【astral gf】
SITE SUPPORT
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
I'm a planner, and I tend to throw out ideas left and right and hope that something sticks, so I'm probably more on the aggressive side, but RPing is a partnership and I'm always willing to take a step back.
Favorite Genres
Slice of Life, Horror, Fandoms, Superheroes, Crime, Drama, Grit, Supernatural, Light Sci-Fi, Modern Era, Dark Themes
Genre You DON'T Like

neptune

【astral gf】
SITE SUPPORT
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Saul Davidson - A well-intentioned but overworked FBI Agent who has been living undercover in Loremtown, Ipsum for the last year and a half in an effort to investigate and counter extremism within the local police department. After witnessing the crash of a mysterious meteorite and developing strange powers, his work becomes more important than ever as he tries to protect the innocent from the institution that he once trusted.

Emily West - A Loremtown native, Alison had just finished up a long shift at the local diner when she witnessed that thing fall from the sky. Against her better judgement and aching feet, Emily investigated the crash site anyway and like the others on the scene, contracted the flu in the days that followed.

Thomas Todd - Having made the human genome his life's work and not believing that opposable thumbs are the height of man's existence, Thomas jumped at the chance to research one of the "survivors" who encountered the meteorite. If only he could round up the others too.

Last edited:

neptune

【astral gf】
SITE SUPPORT
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like

CHELSEA TATE

[ name ]
Chelsea Elizabeth Tate

[ nickname ]
Chels

[ date of birth ]
October 11th

[ star sign ]
Libra

[ age ]

[ gender ]
Female

[ sexuality ]
Heterosexual

[ hometown ]
Albany, NY

[ occupation ]
Actress

[ personality traits ]
Serious | Witty | Snarky | Loyal | Giving | Empathetic | Resolute | Ambitious | Secure | Curious | Opinionated | Sweet | Affectionate

[ likes ]
Reading | Acting | Theater | Dancing | Singing | Alone Time | Tea | Fashion | Animals | Swimming | Yoga

[ dislikes ]
Lying | Entitlement | Bigotry | Spiders | Flying | Candy

[ background ]
Chelsea fell in love with acting through high school and community theater. After graduating, she immediately made the move to NYC to pursue her dreams of being on Broadway. While she never technically made it to that legendary stage, she was making a name for herself and got relatively close before being cast in a critically acclaimed film. The move from stage to screen wasn't as seamless as she would have liked, but the nominations that came from the movie opened many doors and presented new opportunities to further her career.

[ in character questions ]
Do they sleep with the bedroom door open or closed?

"Closed. I live alone, but I'm always afraid something is going to get me."

Which do they prefer: 3AM or 3PM?
"I fly so much these days that I don't have a concept of time anymore, but I've seen a lot more three in the morning's lately, so we'll go with that.

Are they the type to re-read a book?
"No. Once I'm done with something, even if I liked it, I don't want to read it again.

Do they get work done straight away or wait until the last minute?
"It's physically impossible for me to procrastinate. I'm very type-A and when I have something to do, I do it. If I ever leave a thing to sit for days, someone should come check on me, because I'm probably dead."

Do they keep any personal photos?
"I have a photo album that my mom put together when me and my brother were little. I always forget to take pictures, so I haven't really added to it, but I do love it. It's one of the things I would save in a fire."

Do they indulge in anything?
"Taco Bell. Lots and lots of Taco Bell."

Are they stoic or melodramatic about being injured?
"Stoic. I don't have time to be sick or hurt."

[ extra ]
Chelsea doesn't have any tattoos or piercings, but she isn't against getting some in the future.

OSBOURNE FINCH

[ name ]
Osbourne Michael Finch

[ nickname ]
Oz

[ date of birth ]
January 1st

[ star sign ]
Capricorn

[ age ]

[ gender ]
Male

[ sexuality ]
Pansexual

[ hometown ]
Jupiter, FL

[ occupation ]
Musician, Producer

[ personality traits ]
Perfectionist | Energetic | Fun | Addictive | Laid Back | Tender | Honest | Genuine | Self-Depricating

[ likes ]
Energy Drinks | Social Media | Vinyl Records | Concerts | Skateboarding | Ugly Things | Horror Movies | Originality | Music | Sunsets | Humidity

[ dislikes ]
Fancy Parties | Laziness | Interruptions | Microwaved Food | Bugs

[ background ]
Oz has a long history of loving and making music that started with marching band when he was in junior high and high school. He has always been interested in new and different things and likes to bend the rules of what qualifies as music. Oz produced his first professional piece of music in college for a friend's independent film and realized his calling shortly after. Almost immediately after graduating, Oz moved from Florida to Los Angeles in hopes of scoring movies and television.

"Open. If I keep it closed then my cat gets anxious and that wouldn't be very responsible of me."

"Three AM; I do my best work in the middle of the night on little sleep and hopped up on questionable amounts of caffeine and sugar."

"I don't really read, so I'm going to say no."'

"I like to let a million things pile up until the last possible minute and then let the stress of failure push me over the finish line. It's a great strategy."

"Tons. You should check out my Instagram, my whole life's on there."

"My main vices are cigarettes, pot and sugar; so the answer is yes."

"Hold the fuck up. I am the fuck up, please hold me because I'm melodramatic."

[ extra ]
Oz has a hairless cat named Dexter.
He has several tattoos: x y z

LEVI GILMORE

[ name ]
Levi Llewellyn Gilmore

[ nickname ]
None

[ date of birth ]
September 4th

[ star sign ]
Virgo

[ age ]

[ gender ]
Male

[ sexuality ]
Heterosexual

[ hometown ]
Calabasas, CA

[ occupation ]
Singer-Songwriter

[ personality traits ]
Hard Working | Romantic | Lofty | Social | Friendly | Selfish | Loyal | Neat | Helpful | Modest | Analytical

[ likes ]
Trying New Things | The Beach | Sunny Days | Warm Nights | Dogs | Simplicity | Ice Cream | Guitars | Deep Conversations | Strong Coffee | Being In The Studio

[ dislikes ]
Being Underestimated | Unfair Comparisons | Wasting His Time | Intolerance | Gross Out Humor | Ignorance | Early Mornings

[ background ]
Levi's first taste of the industry came from his parents. His mother, a former actress, and his father, a record producer, pushed Levi and his siblings to pursue their creative abilities from an early age. Having had a knack for singing and showing promise with a few instruments, Levi was soon pushed to audition for bands. At the age of fourteen, he and four other boys from the Los Angeles area found success as a boy band called Trade Off. The group hit it big after exposure on an American Idol-like program and went on to dominate airwaves as well as top the Billboard charts. After five years of touring, meeting adoring fans and getting to know the other guys as family, Levi made the hard decision to leave the band and focus on his own music. He no longer wants to be known as "that guy from the boy band."

"Both. I pass out on the couch more than I'm in my bed."

"Three PM, because then it's almost night time and that's my favorite time."

"Definitely. I've re-read the Harry Potter books about ten times."

"I try and get it done right away, but I'll half-finish something and then leave it until the last minute. It's a bad habit."

"I have a picture of my mom before she died that goes just about everywhere with me. It's been in the same frame since I was a kid."

"Alcohol. I drink a lot more than I should."

"I try not to get injured in the first place. I don't think I'd whine about it, though."

[ extra ]
Levi's mother, Cheryl, passed away when he was ten years old.
He has a lot of tattoos.

CHELSEA TATE

I am not an angry girl
But it seems like I've got everyone fooled
Every time I say something they find hard to hear
They chalk it up to my anger
And never to their own fear, imagine you're a girl
Just trying to finally come clean
Knowing full well they'd prefer you were dirty
And smiling, and I am sorry
But I am not a maiden fair
And I am not a kitten
Stuck up a tree somewhere

OSBOURNE FINCH

I shoulda seen it all along
It's girls like you that make me think I'm better off
home on a saturday night
with all my doors locked up tight
I won't be thinkin' about you, baby

LEVI GILMORE

Here to take my medicine, take my medicine
Treat you like a gentleman
Give me that adrenaline, that adrenaline
Think I'm gonna stick with it

Last edited:

neptune

【astral gf】
SITE SUPPORT
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
SAOIRSE DEASY
NO GUTS; NO GLORY

name:
Saoirse Deasy

height:
1'82 m

race:
Witch - Pureblood

hogwarts attendance:
1986 - 1995

subjects she exceeds at:
- Charms; The practicality of the Charms classroom is a chaotic environment that Saoirse thrives in. She enjoys a hands-on approach to anything, even if it costs her her eyebrows every now and then.
- Transfiguration; Originally, Saoirse thought that the subtle art of Transfiguration wasn't for her, but she quickly fell in love with the subject as well as Professo McGonagall's class.
- Alchemy; Different from Potions because Professor Snape isn't there and she doesn't cost Gryffindor any house points just for existing.

subjects she finds difficult:
- Flying; It's a mandatory class but Saoirse is pretty ungraceful on a broom. Thankfully, watching quidditch is much easier than playing it.

- History of Magic; It's not that the subject is boring, but Saoirse has Professor Binns right after lunch and can never seem to stay away through the old ghost's lectures.

general concept/personality:
Generally a quick-witted contrarian, Saoirse has as many flaws as she does strengths. Living up to the Gryffindor reputation, she has strong opinions that she holds in high regard and almost never passes up an opportunity to speak her mind. While some may see Saoirse as purely argumentative, her banter is rarely malicious. Saoirse is a hard-worker who sees herself as a natural leader, someone who would rather do than say die.

When convinced that she's right about something--anything--Saoirse can be downright stubborn and unpleasant; often stating that she would jump off of a cliff if meant proving a point. Like a dog with a bone when it comes to disagreements, Saoirse can be seen as insensitive when a real argument arises and it's sometimes difficult for her to keep her temper under control. Otherwise, she's just as laid-back as any other Gryffindor.

background:
When not away at school, Saoirse lives in Killarney, Ireland with her mom, dad, and three siblings. The family of six occupies a two story cottage on a large plot of land just uphill from a lake. The second oldest of the bunch, Saoirse's older brother, Cormac, graduated from Hogwarts the year before and is currently training within the Ministry of Magic to become an Auror; the family is very proud. Saoirse's other two younger siblings attend Hogwarts with her; Niamh is a fourth year Ravenclaw and little Oisin is a second year, proud to sorted into the family house. Their parents both work for the Ministry, with her mother serving her entire career in the Portkey Office, and her father works a secretive position within the Time Room; both Saoirse's mother and father are purebloods.

Growing up, Saoirse was taught to be an independent thinker and person, that it was better to follow her heart than follow a crowd. Despite her family's lineage, she doesn't look down on anyone who isn't like her, and would never refuse to befriend someone just because of their background. She firmly believes that people are created equally and that everyone deserves some basic level of respect. Her mom, a strong and opinionated woman herself, is Saoirse's role model and as a child, she hoped to be like her when she got older.

Having been raised in a wizarding household, magic had always been a fact of life for Saoirse, but she was still overjoyed when she received her Hogwarts letter. At the time, she worried that the school might forget about her, or that an error would have her attending the muggle school down the road instead of learning fantastic spells like her older brother. Regardless, only a few school subjects came naturally for Saoirse, charms and transfiguration, while she had to work hard and study harder at the others. Overall, her grades are on the high end of average, not stellar but not abysmal.

Now in her seventh year and faced with the world in front of her, Saoirse finds the idea of adulthood exciting yet oftentimes overwhelming, afraid of both failure and success. Her mom tells her not to worry, that she can get a job with the Ministry somewhere, but Saoirse doesn't know what she wants. After all, she had a hard enough time getting her Apparition license the summer before.

code by Quincunx Quincunx

Last edited:

neptune

【astral gf】
SITE SUPPORT
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
take it easy;
love nothing

Now I do as I please and lie through my teeth. Someone might get hurt but it won't be me.
I should probably feel cheap but I just feel free and a little bit empty.
No it isn't so hard to get close to me. There will be no arguments.
We will always agree.
And I will try and be kind when I ask you to leave. We will both take it easy.
But if you stay too long inside my memory, I will trap you in a song tied to a melody and I will keep you there so you can't bother me

neptune

【astral gf】
SITE SUPPORT
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Nicholas Farkas

ABOUT

Name:​
Nicholas Edward Farkas

Nickname: Nick

Sexuality: Homosexual

Personality: A shrewd perfectionist and workaholic who prefers to operate under the radar. Nick has a knack not only for managing himself, but those around him as well. Generally cool, calm and collected, Nick is subtle in obtaining the things that he wants and he is a firm believer in the ends justifying the means. Nick is ambitious, quietly underhanded and doesn't lose sleep over those he has stepped on to get a leg up. Even when not at work, Nick could easily be described as intense.

Background: Not that it matters, but Nick is an only child from the middle class suburbs of Chicago. His parents aren't anyone special, and he doesn't communicate with either of them these days because they're both dead. Nick attended Cornell University with the help of a partial scholarship and a whole lot of student loans. He is a brother of the Sigma Phi fraternity and graduated summa cum laude with an undergraduate degree in business management. Nick obtained his MBA from Columbia and after graduation, expected to work in the private sector. After leaving New York for North Carolina in order to take a job, Nick volunteered for a state-level campaign where he met Mark Schecter, a veteran political consultant, and the rest was history once Mark took him under his wing.

Currently, work has him in Texas as a deputy campaign manager to Republican Senate-hopeful Jack McKeon. With election day just around the corner, Nick and Mark are hoping to secure jobs in Washington D.C. with a big win.​

QUESTIONS OF CHARACTER

When they tap their fingers, do they use the pads of their fingers or their nails?​

"The pads. I'm impatient and do a lot of finger tapping; call it a nervous habit."

What textures can they absolutely not stand?
"Anything sticky."

Do they leave clothes on the floor or on a chair?
"Neither. Ever. I have a closet and I'm not a child."

Which do they prefer: 3PM or 3AM?
"I'm awake for both. Three AM generally means that I'll be left alone and can have some peace and quiet."

If they could only eat one thing for twenty days, what would it be?
"The number three from the Lincoln Street diner because I'm a sucker for a poached egg."

Would they want to know the exact date and time of their death?
"It certainly would make things easier for me."

Do they crack their joints?
"I will break my own neck trying to crack it after a long day slumped over a computer."

"Cigarettes. I'm a horrible chain smoker now that I quit drinking."

"Two years ago I worked all night through appendicitis until I collapsed in a line at a busy McDonald's while getting coffee for a hungover candidate who shall remain nameless."

Last edited:

neptune

【astral gf】
SITE SUPPORT
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like

beep boop sneep snoop. idk what this is for.

Status
Not open for further replies.