Boo.

M

Megurine Luka

Original poster
I'll make this quick, I dislike introductions. <3

I'm Alexithymia, Alex or Lexi for short, whatever floats your... particular boat. I go by many names, so have fun expanding that wonderful list of mine if you do so desire to call me by something else.

I hail from the magical land that is the UK- although it's not so magical. A happy clap for anybody who can figure out which country.

I'm always, always found within the fields of RP, hence why I am here. My main genre is fantasy, magic, etc, you get the picture. I don't really dig mecha and futuristic RPs, but I'm willing to take a shot at other genres.
I am fairly confident in saying that I am an experience Roleplayer.
If you want me to participate in something along my style, PLEASE don't hesitate to ask. Chances are I'll say yes. <3

I do believe I have an over-adoration for inus. And music, yes. Music. Metal is my main genre, however my interests do spin off to string quartets, piano pieces and other genres also. I myself am a musician; I am a proud owner of two simply lovely drum kits.

Don't be afraid of dropping me a note; I don't bite... usually.

Welcome to Iwaku, enjoy your stay!

A couple of ways of finding roleplay partners on here is filling out your Roleplayer's Resume and this thread about finding a roleplay partner! And if you're feeling daring enough, come hang out in the cbox :D

Welcome to the Iwaku, Lexi. I dig Metal too. Glad you decided to join, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to the forum. I'm one of the admins on this here site. I hope that our little corner of the interwebs helps you with all your adventures in imagination.

Welcome to the site! I really like that name you have. XD It's fun to say out loud!

Welcome to Iwaku!
Just to meet your challenge, I've decided to call you Mia.
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Ooooh! Name challenge!

Xith.... Hmmm, that sounds too much like a failed Peirs Anthony series.

Thank you all for the welcome, I look forward to seeing as to how I slot into this place, and what RPs I'll end up falling into~
The following names that I've had bestowed upon me have been added to the incredibly long list. <3

Need help slotting in (no innuendo intended) I'm right here as a member of staff. Aways available to help people expand their ideas and plot. I'm also one of the go-to guys for projects and questions.