1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Boo!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kohn, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Heyro. As its seen from the title, I'm new here. My friend sent me here because she needed a partner in crime. So here I am.
    My most well known nickname is Kohn, so I picked that. My picture is something I like because I like cards, laying down and things like that. I got brown hair and blue-green eyes. So, yeah.....
    OH YEAH! I used to be on Chatango A LOT. My names on there were Kohnin, Ryuunaruaki and Kohntyo. So, bye bye for now till later.

2. Howdy Kohn! Welcome to the community! <3 My avatar is an owl cause I am currently obsessed with owls. >>;

3. YIKES! Oh, I mean HEY THERE!

I just posted in your friends welcome thread : )

Welcome to the site!

4. Hey there! I used to be on Chatango a lot too... >_> My avatar is currently a picture of The Moonflow from from FFX because, well, I'm obsessed with the world of Spira!

Anyway, welcome to Iwaku. :)

5. Welcome to Iwaku Kohn, I'm sure you'll have a great time here. And thanks to your friend also for telling you about this place.