Bonjour Mon Amie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Akihito

Original poster
Salutation friends!

..not much for big introductions but here it goes!

I'm Akihito but you all can me Aki or Kiwi.. take your pick. I am an experienced roleplayer from another well-known (or used to be) website but I dropped off a year or so ago due to life changes and college things. Now I'm ready to get back into the swing of things and because of the absurd and dastardly changes of my original website, I chose to follow a good friend of mine here and I'm ready to make new friends!!

Welcome to Iwaku! Your name means 'bright person'. :P

I hope you like it here! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me!

Or depending on the character used, could also mean Autumn Person. :D Nice to meet you! *waves. Hope you like it here!

Hallo Akikiwi! 8D

Welcome! ^^

I like Kiwi
>>
<<
SO YOU SHALL BE CALLED THAT BY ME >D

*clears throat*

Welcome! I'm Touch of Insanity, or Insanity for short. I'm glad you found you way back to writing! It's such a wonderful hobby to have. Sorry that your other site didn't work out, but we are more then happy to steal you away! I hope you find everything your looking for here and more. If you ever have any questions that your friend hasn't answers you can always PM me. You should also check out our chatrooms to meet lots of different people. I'm also one of the few people lurking in there. Hope to see you around~

Hi Kiwi!
2cs8jns.png

That is such a cute name, by the way, but it makes me want actual kiwi's which I sorely lack at the moment, so now I'm left kiwi-less D:!
Anyways, it's awesome to have you here!

Seeing as you're new to this website, in particular, head on over to the "Newbie Care Package" thread to pick up a guided tour around Iwaku and some free graphics to get you and your RP's started!

Also, here are some links in which you can follow that'll take you to the perfect places to get some RP's going. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Help Desk - HELP DESK
Interest Checking & Creation - INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION
Seeking One on One Partners - SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS
Terms & Rules - Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com
BB Codes - BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

♥♥​

Welcome! I hope you like it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.