Bonjour from Basse Normandie!

S

SavageF1sh

Original poster
Hey guys, I'm new to Iwako and I hope to have a lot of fun here.

Awesome, someone else from Europe. We're slowly taking over this joint.

Enjoy your stay, and all that jazz.

Welcome to Iwaku, I'm Zypher your friendly global mod in charge of RPs if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message~

Welcome to the site. I like your avatar.

From Normandy?
Interesting, I have friends who live near there, I think. I'd have to ask them. You've interested me, I absolutely adore France and the French culture (enough to sit through a tiny little French woman throwing fits every time I messed up a verb tense).

Oh, right, right.... I'm Kitti, it's a pleasure to meet you!
I would advise, for our roleplays, that you fill out this Roleplayer's Resume. That way we can get to know you a little better in context.
Please feel free to ask if you've any questions.

Hello and welcome, stranger from across the great sea! >:3

(P.S. My cake never lies. It's delicious, I swear.)

Hello there. Enjoy your stay on the forum.

Welcome to Iwaku and keep a look over your shoulder at any time for cages.

Hello and welcome to the Iwaku Fish. I am shadow Ike leader of Silverwing wolf pack, call me Ike for short. Well if you have any questions ask and I will do my best to answer them for you.

Hi hi!

I'm Trance Kitsune, or for this period of time, Autumn Kitsune. I'm the Murrstress, creator and ruler of the Mur Zombie empire that will oneday TAKE OVER IWAKU, MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAA! NONE ARE SAFE FROM MY WRA....

...Th....

Umm...

Oh dear... What do I do now?...

*THROWS A CAKE AND RUNS AWAY*

Also, if you ever need any help and don't know which mod to go to, most people will be able to help.

We're very supportive here, as I hope you'll find out!

Also, If you ever need anything, as a long time regular member, I'll be happy to help you. ^.^ Hope to see you soon on other boards!