Bonjour :3

.... I AM FRENCH ):<
But I shall ignore said comments.

*Eyes the French suspiciously*

The name is Jack...I'm monolingual and funny words only serve to confuse me.

o.o

Achilles heel to foreignspeak aside, I'm a roleplay mod hereabouts on Iwaku and thus can lend assistance to you in times of duress...or times of boredom...or simply times.

Toss me a pm or catch me on the cbox.

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Thank you Jack :3

And to answer the question.
I am French French, though I live in Canada, and not even in Quebec, but I speak it, and do own a French last name with recent relatives from France.

Well at least thats a bit better... learn how to drive all right and proper. Unlike these European swabs. D:<

I'm afraid it may be a while until I do learn to drive, but even then, my father is an expert.

'NOTHER CANADIAN IN THA HOWWWWWSSSSSSE. WE'RE SLOWLY TAKING OVER THIS SI--

*cough* I mean.......... 8D I'm currently Ciel, though most know me as my original name, Dawn. I like roleplay, traps, lurking in the cbox, and long walks on the beach. I'd hug you but I'm actually allergic to bees. :/ I wish I could also speak crazy French to you but unfortunately, that gift didn't pass from mother to daughter. The only thing I know how to say in French is...well... >_> not appropriate~ :3

If you're interested in some one-on-one roleplay time, just PM me or find me in the cbox ;D

Well hello there Ciel :3
And Canada rocks! 8D

Merde...

Victoria Rocks... the rest of Canada remains to be seen... -_-

Though it does have some pretty cool people in it!

I'm GMK, I speak only two languages, Bad English and Drunken Slurring....that was niether

*slams a six pack*

*Goes around being Metis and plotting to take over Lake Superior.*

So Daiki has become the abomination that is the child of two werewolves? awesome....

No. I'm the aftermath of when a Frenchie and Ojibwa make sweet sweet love.

Rory... there be no such thing as a Ojibwa. YOUR PARENTS LIED TO YOU.

Ojibwa is an Indian tribe, isn't it? O.o Or something like that.

Fluffy is right, and therefore Slyen is a lie.

Bonjour! J'mapelle megane-kun. Je pense que je suis un peu en retard, mais permettez-moi de vous souhaiter la bienvenue à Iwaku.

Je tiens à remercier "Google Translate" pour cette traduction.

-----------------------------
PS:
oh, i study french as a language elective, but i am pretty bad at it, so yeah... ^_^