BodyGuard / Personal Guard Seeking Employment

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Astral

Original poster
The title says it all, though if you want the character, and his information, It can be found either on my character page on here, ooorrr, you can find A direct link somewhere here.

Astral

I prefer a partner of a more... Advanced level of writing, though I can easily work with anything from semi-para, to novella style writing.

If I may inquire, what sort of role play are you looking for exactly?

As far as what I will, and won't play? the only things I can think of, that wouldn't suit this character, would be slice-of-life, and things like old-time fantasy. But Hey, I'm pretty adaptable.

Just wanted to say, I love your website! I'm really feeling it and I can tell how much heart you put into it. I've made many different sites for my characters, but yours is beautiful.

Thankya' Kindly, Justice. I appreciate it. I'll have to give some of your characters a read, sometime.

Reactions: Poetic Justice
Ah, I haven't found much partners to RP with and slowly I feel my creatively is losing its touch. My own heart, feels lost to create characters lately. Hence, my own newly site isn't no where near what it should be. I felt so dishearted when Yahoo took theirs down, I create my own buttons and everything long time ago. :P Thank ye anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.