Bob must die.

Why would he want to take over in the first place?!?! I am undecided in which faction I agree with. XD

I am very compelled to do this.
Do I dare?

☻/ This is Bob, copy paste him in
/▌ your signature so he can
/ \ take over Iwaku

Yah. I do.
-heads for cover in Bin Laden's bachelor pad-

Peace out!
X___X

Why would he want to take over in the first place?!?! I am undecided in which faction I agree with. XD

Hidden treasures long forgotten by the first admins of this forum, back then nobody liked Asmodeus because nobody understood his english and Rory wasn't using girly anime avatars all the time.

Then you're on our side now.

*Hands a helmet and a red shirt*
Eap! I do believe the helmet is too big! Maybe I have to go with the Bob faction since I am not prepared properly for the other. *laughs*

Hidden treasures long forgotten by the first admins of this forum, back then nobody liked Asmodeus because nobody understood his english and Rory wasn't using girly anime avatars all the time.
Sounds like an interesting time....

*an orbital strike hits everyone of Bin Laden's residences, just as PoA arrives*

as I have said, we're the inquisition and we know where you live.

Eh, wasn't that interesting, same shit as always in general except now the pervs on the cbox have different names and stuff.

Oh and a shitload more RANDUM LOL

*an orbital strike hits everyone of Bin Laden's residences, just as PoA arrives*

as I have said, we're the inquisition and we know where you live.

IT'S A TRAP!
Put's on a dynamite vest and prepares for impact-- I WILL DIE FOR MY COUNTRY AND DIE FOR MY CAUSE: VIVA BOB!

But alas, the high radioactive substances that were kept around the merged with the dynamite vest and caused a radioactive wave to emerge!
THIS CAUSED A GREAT supercalifragilisticexpialidocious EXPLOSION MAKING IT RAIN ACID!

TWO DAYS PASSED AND ALAS! I AM NOW A ZOMBIE DRIVEN TO SUPPORT BOB AND EAT DOES WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN HIS IDEALS OF A NEW FORUM!

Viva Bob!

Vaybro......we must use the transformation technique

The one filled the all the rage of Temperus Maximus and Librarian Moarfistin in all their fury?

wrong thread troll

Also vay, we must summon the hatred copter

Let the summoning begin.

\m/

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/h6bGOBIW5PE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It is, thank goodness! I feared it was a My Little Pony slash section!